• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

⫸STICKY⫷ Marquis/Mecke/Mandellin results for stim/empathogen/2C-X, RC's & more

Reagent testers work great as long as you use a couple different reagents and know what your looking for...

Ok, so you are saying that the above statement that reagent kits can be fooled by dodgy chemists or companys is totally unfounded?

I'm just doing my own research around the net and would of course love for reagent kits to be completely unfoolable :)

Im saying if you have multiple reagernts... marquis, mandelin, mecke, simons, that it is pretty hard to find a chem that will fool all of those in the same way as mdxx...

Im saying if you have multiple reagernts... marquis, mandelin, mecke, simons, that it is pretty hard to find a chem that will fool all of those in the same way as mdxx...

Cool, thanks for the info sure some will find it useful :)

On another board it was noted recently that three batches of 6-apb from three separate domestic vendors turned bright green upon testing with mecke reagent. Has anyone here encountered a substance that turns "bright green" or "forest green" after treatment with mecke reagent?

whiterabbit112 said:
On another board it was noted recently that three batches of 6-apb from three separate domestic vendors turned bright green upon testing with mecke reagent. Has anyone here encountered a substance that turns "bright green" or "forest green" after treatment with mecke reagent?

Some 2C's turn green with mecke, so do some opiates, so does 25I nbome. Johns et al (1979) says PMA and TMA also turn green with mecke but I cant confirm that from experience.

*Johns, S.H. et al (1979) "Spot Tests: A color chart reference for Forensic chemists" J Forensic Sci 24/3; 631- 649

multiple reagents can still be useless for main adulterants because the strongest color will always take over the reaction. You may have a small amount of MDMA and plenty mCPP and metoclopramide, and you would not see anything different with marquis mecke etc. (as was the case with some white dolphin pills recently for example) and mistakenly think its "good" MDMA.

What is necessary is TLC in conjunction with reagents. Stay tuned as easy TLC kits will be available for all soon ;)

Last edited:

That pic i posted at the top of the page is mxe in mecke... bright green...

Here it is again
NSFW:
20120626_223113.jpg

That pic i posted at the top of the page is mxe in mecke... bright green...

Here it is again
NSFW:
20120626_223113.jpg

That is not MXE. MXE is yellow (maybe you can argue orangeish or brownish) on mecke, but for sure not green.

On marquis there is no apparent reaction with MXE, and with mandellin, it loses its original yellow color but doesnt get any other color. This is all with GC-MS confirmed MXE.. Green with mecke is definitely not MXE.

Last edited:
Mxe is always green... i test every batch...

Consistency of color changes from unverified samples is nowhere near a confirmation.

Several MXEs samples confirmed with TLC and gas chromatography have been tested with reagents and they never turn green, always yellow/brownish with mecke, no reaction with marquis. Im not saying this just for the sake of it or to challenge you, this is important stuff! Be careful with what you are consuming.

(edit: even back a few pages in this thread, there are proper reagent results shown)

Last edited:
Yep thats my post/pic as well ;)

Nope..

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...C-s-amp-more?p=9990400&viewfull=1#post9990400

Thats the one I meant, there's no green there. Again, you're not really responding to my arguments, dont you think its something significant to consider, if of the 20+ MXE samples a certain harm reduction organization has analysed with GC-MS, not a single one turned green to mecke, all turned yellow/brown? What do you think might be happening there?

Maybe your MXE has some synthesis impurities that affect color of reactions? Or other things that appeared in methoxetamine samples: 2-meo-ketamine (no idea reagent reaction colors), mephedrone (would not turn green with mecke)..

Also some of TheAzo's results are strange, I wonder if his stuff has been checked with GC-MS. For example, 25I-nbome turns reddish orange with marquis. There were a couple other results I found strange, I can check some other time.

Last edited:
5-APB turned instantly black with mandelin, 6-APB turned sort of black but more purple instantly. Any ideas on those results?

maybe im a drunk idiot and am missing is - but is there test results for a-PVP on here?

Hi AshiataShiemash,
Unfortunatly your PM box is full so I'm posting you this message here.
I'm compiling reagent results for my own use and to help out a new friend who is making the good bottle kits that EZ Test no longer sell (Marquis, Mandelin, Mecke, Simons & Robadope). I was interested with your posts in theAzo's thread about reagents tests with MXE and other RC's. You talked about a certain harm reduction group doing reagent tests and GC-MS testing on MXE. Firstly can you please confirm whether the MXE I reagent tested (and posted a number of pics of) on page 5 of theAzo's page looks consistent with the GC-MS tested ones. Here is my pics http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/512598-Marquis-Mecke-Mandellin-results-for-stim-empathogen-2C-X-RC-s-amp-more?p=9990400&viewfull=1#post9990400. Also is it possible I may have a look at the results of the tests of this harm reduction group? I sounds like a great resource to have especially as it impossible to get lab testing of drugs done in the country I live unless you know someone with access.

Thanks for your time.
Ekstasis-//7

These are my results with MARQUIS TEST:

dopo3mdocdoc4hometesca.jpg

Note:Samples 1 and 2 of DOC are from different vendors, the first is a pink powder, the second is a yellow powder more clotted.

dopo30m4hometesca.jpg

dopo3mserie25inbome.jpg

dopo30m25inbomeserie.jpg

Note:The first pic at 3 mins is not very clear but all were similar shades of dark green with some more brownish.
I had to add little amount of alcohol in sample 1, 3 and 4 because it was caked on the bottom and maybe it is probably the reason why they were brighter later.
After 30 mins the sample 2 was still very dark green.
They are four different batches from different vendors, sample 1 and 2 are similar with finely white texture but 1 is more crystalline and 2 is more dusty,sample 3 is more granural and yellow, sample 4 is white and dusty and i think it is freebase.

dopo3m25c12ebd.jpg

dopo30m25c1e2bd.jpg

Note: Sample 1 and of 25C are from different vendors, both are white, sample 1 is more crystalline while sample 2 is more dusty.
After more than 40 mins, so after when i took the pic, 25D and 25B turned brighter and brownish.

dopo3m2cd4homiptmipt.jpg

dopo30m2cd4homiptmipt.jpg

Note: 4-HO-MIPT after some more time turned nearly black, not brown like the Mipt.

These are the vials with the compunds in the same order as i posted them so from left to righ:
Escaline, DOC1, DOC2, 4-HO-MET, 25I 1-2-3-4, 25c 1-2, 25B, 25D, 2C-D, 4-HO-MIPT, MIPT
2013012923301011resized.jpg

Last edited:
I've tested the blotters (after they've been cut in 20 parts) of LSB with Marquis and Ehrlich and these are the result unfortunately
Sorry for the bad quality of the photos but i'm using a shitty webcam.

AFTER around 30 seconds with Ehrlich:
It started turning very light pink
picture007htv.jpg

AFTER AROUND 3 MINUTES:
It remained light pink as you can see
picture009kk.jpg

After 30 mins the color remained just the same so i don't post more pics.

Since i wasn't that happy of these results i tried to extract the substance from the blotter with little alcohol and used Marquis test with few drops of the liquid.
Well the color change was minimal, it turned very light yellow which is not even noticeable in photos.
picture012c.jpg