• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social MARIJUANA MEMES

I don’t need your sympathy and no I didn’t meet him outside of the school yard. I went to school with them and was part of the family business for a good part of twenty years before I realised the harm me and my friends had caused our city/town so got myself a trade had kids and walked away from everything and everyone I knew. Worked and continue to work my ass off to try and pay my dues. Sympathy is for the people who are either too weak to help themselves or too stupid to realise the situation they are in. My own struggle with drugs is my penance but I don’t blame anyone. Just because I don’t want to be around smack when buying drugs doesn’t mean I want someone to pity me

RSO Rick Simpson Oil to give it it’s proper name is cannabis that has been reduced like a broth till it’s thc in its purest form and has well studied and recognised medical properties but isn’t for the casual smoker. In clinical trials it has been proven to reduce and destroy cancerous tumours and also helps with a range of immune disorders. But you won’t find it in any scientific research papers unless you’re specifically looking for it. (I wonder why)
I suggest you look for the video on yt from the creator himself mr Simpson and all the testimonies from doctors and scientists who are actually trying to cure patients rather than just treat them. But keep your sympathies they are neither required nor wanted
ok Smacky

Our dear heroin is a plant too. Like jesus christ these mj "bros" are moronic beyond belief. About one third of worlds schizophrenics more or less activated it with cannabis (based on studies Ive read).
That's an excellent point that schizo makes. I was not the same after I started smoking marijuana ~14 but the insights I had into myself it provided a window into I did not have the maturity to integrate and never added up to anything more than feeble half-assed grasping at philosophical and spiritual concepts. Marijuana was very much like TV and many of the adults in the late 80s probably considered it almost as benign a babysitter

I think that I would have been better off waiting to use it until I had grown up physically and with respect to personal integrity, responsibility to myself, my family and personal relationships. How much of that is simply experience and time and how much is brain plasticity is anybody's guess but I would put it at least between 18 and 21

Let's remember that the US government had a monopoly on research of cannabis between 1945 and 1990 at their Mississippi facility where they grew the only legal pot not bad eh

ok Smacky
Weirdly enough you are the first troll I have met in here in about eight years of browsing this site. It’s usually good natured kind people looking out for one another. I sincerely hope that someone in real need of help/friendship or even just a kind word doesn’t run into you. Or god help them

I'm off my game. In my heyday I fought a two year troll war against boast in the park less and monsieur freebase. There is no way to describe what happened to people who weren't there but perhaps you were lurking. I was called far worse things than smacky. I was threatened constantly. I was told to get the f*** out for no reason but it was particularly bad when I tried to help others. The more selfless I was the worse the attacks. I became bitter and resentful and frequently thought of quitting the site. But that would be to let the trolls win and I couldn't do that. So I stuck it out got a thread or two of my own and found my niche. But I don't expect you to understand not because I think any less of you. I don't know you. I mean I guess you seem all right.

Weirdly enough you are the first troll I have met in here in about eight years of browsing this site. It’s usually good natured kind people looking out for one another. I sincerely hope that someone in real need of help/friendship or even just a kind word doesn’t run into you. Or god help them
I think experience with trolling depends on the person. I definitely troll in some situations but that's not the majority of my posts and I only troll when it comes to certain ideas and commentary. For example you haven't made any comments I would be interested in trolling because you haven't espoused any ideas that appear entirely disconnected from reality

Yeah I considered myself a veteran with weed till I had my first dab (fck me it was love at first puff) but I wouldn’t recommend that anyone except seasoned stoners try it in this style.
Iv actually successfully used rso for a replacement for my opiate medication and it worked well but due to it being illegal and having to make it myself it was far too cost prohibitive and I need to work so need my meds to manage this due to an accident. Like I told my doctor just because I’m in constant pain doesn’t mean my mortgage goes away or my kids stop eating and growing out of clothes. So until it’s legal (if at all) then I’m stuck on seriously strong opiates. Which weirdly enough as a heavy plant operator they are cooler with than a little weed.
Plus every single time I have to source weed from a dealer nine times out of ten they usually throw in the so called free handfuls of fake benzo or bag of H and if you ask me that’s why the smack problems are constantly growing due to the entepunairial efforts of the scum bags who do this trying to kid on their doing you a favour
Thank you for sharing that as when I made a thread about how many experienced someone trying to get them addicted, I got feeling like most people believe we live in the world where there ain't no people like that. I don't think those are uncommon at all.

Edit: Yeah someone just put drugs in my weed. xD

Thank you for sharing that as when I made a thread about how many experienced someone trying to get them addicted, I got feeling like most people believe we live in the world where there ain't no people like that. I don't think those are uncommon at all.
Those people definitely exist they're called pharmaceutical reps

I think experience with trolling depends on the person. I definitely troll in some situations but that's not the majority of my posts and I only troll when it comes to certain ideas and commentary. For example you haven't made any comments I would be interested in trolling because you haven't espoused any ideas that appear entirely disconnected from reality
Thanks I think friend
I try to only post about things I know but can’t be bothered getting into the whole arguments with trolls thing especially about some weed when there’s worse things than that killing members of this site regularly. So I’m stopping posting as of yesterday as instead of helping people like I thought I was i was actually feeding trolls so I tried reaching out the hand of friendship by revealing something about my self but was instead called names eg Smacky for my troubles
I sincerely hope the guys next shit is a hedgehog and like I said il return to being a reader instead of posting

Thanks I think friend
I try to only post about things I know but can’t be bothered getting into the whole arguments with trolls thing especially about some weed when there’s worse things than that killing members of this site regularly. So I’m stopping posting as of yesterday as instead of helping people like I thought I was i was actually feeding trolls so I tried reaching out the hand of friendship by revealing something about my self but was instead called names eg Smacky for my troubles
I sincerely hope the guys next shit is a hedgehog and like I said il return to being a reader instead of posting
I definitely agree that there are worse things that can harm people especially with the current state of street opioids. Shit is crazy

But there is also more recent evidence coming out about the cardiac effects of cannabinoids, especially concentrates consumed in high doses. Cannabinoids are always talked about like they're mostly harmless but I want to make sure people understand that that isn't necessarily the case, especially if someone is predisposed to heart issues. As someone with a long time passion for cannabis and pharmacology, this topic is pretty important to me

I definitely agree that there are worse things that can harm people especially with the current state of street opioids. Shit is crazy

But there is also more recent evidence coming out about the cardiac effects of cannabinoids, especially concentrates consumed in high doses. Cannabinoids are always talked about like they're mostly harmless but I want to make sure people understand that that isn't necessarily the case, especially if someone is predisposed to heart issues. As someone with a long time passion for cannabis and pharmacology, this topic is pretty important to me
My brother ended up with cannabis psychosis at age 23 and twenty years later he still isn’t the same person. But he is alive ( if you can call it that having to take a bunch of different medications each day) the twinkle in his eyes are dead now but I know something his doctor doesn’t. He was smoking rock all day every day and just told the psychiatrist that it was only weed. Which makes me wonder how many other people tell the doctor that same line

It took four separate suicide attempts before I actually believed him as I was positive he was just trying to get sickness benefits

My brother ended up with cannabis psychosis at age 23 and twenty years later he still isn’t the same person. But he is alive ( if you can call it that having to take a bunch of different medications each day) the twinkle in his eyes are dead now but I know something his doctor doesn’t. He was smoking rock all day every day and just told the psychiatrist that it was only weed. Which makes me wonder how many other people tell the doctor that same line
You're right people definitely do lie to their docs about drug use. The evidence that I reference they did use metabolite testing to verify though

It took four separate suicide attempts before I actually believed him as I was positive he was just trying to get sickness benefits
Here you get tested so people can't pull of such things. Well actually some might use RCs and don't mention it but RC users are usually poly-drug users and those strictly into psychedelics aren't nowhere near as one might thing by using drug forums as a reference. Actually most drug users in my country I've met over years stay away from RCs and only really popular were noids
When I wrote somewhere about cannabis and psychosis and some other problems surprisingly common with cannabis abuse here it was laughed off. But than, it seems many people here do that with waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more dangerous drugs so it's nothing surprising.