• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social MARIJUANA MEMES

If you can understand what this says I could use a lesson.

No because its an exogenous substance which exerts pharmacological action on receptors to induce a physiological response

What definition of drug do you use
Of course.
I've never understood why some people think plant = natural = "good" = harmless

Coffee beans come from a plant, tobacco is a plant, opium comes from a plant, coca is a plant, kratom is a plant, peyote is a cactus, psilocybin is a fungus (plant kingdom), etc...

Of course.
I've never understood why some people think plant = natural = "good" = harmless

Coffee beans come from a plant, tobacco is a plant, opium comes from a plant, coca is a plant, kratom is a plant, peyote is a cactus, psilocybin is a fungus (plant kingdom), etc...
For most of history drug discovery was done based on natural products. Even aspirin, acetylsalicyclic acid is based on salicylic acid harvested from willow bark. There are scientists who specifically go to jungles n shit looking for new plants, animals, and insects as sources for novel drugs. Nature is incredible when it comes to producing drugs

There are so many drugs from nature, and our understanding of mechanism comes from many of those compounds

I'm honestly surprised to see the view that weed isn't a drug here on BL in 2023. Weed is by far one of my favorite drugs

Weed Cannabis GIF by MOODMAN

Labrador is basic pick-me girl energy.

Have you tried out for the admin position?

As a great memer said MJ is not droogs it just a plant
As many greater men than I have pointed out in the past.
Weed gives conscience and empathy to many people who have none. I personally believe this to be true as some of my biggest cringe moments have come to me through stoned introspection and if it makes people better human beings then how can a plant be so demonised by the masses

As many greater men than I have pointed out in the past.
Weed gives conscience and empathy to many people who have none. I personally believe this to be true as some of my biggest cringe moments have come to me through stoned introspection and if it makes people better human beings then how can a plant be so demonised by the masses
Does that somehow make it not a drug tho

Does that somehow make it not a drug tho
I suppose you are correct but I don’t class it as one of the harmful ones. You can od on any drug if too much has been consumed. Though as far as I know no human being has successfully managed to consume enough cannabis to do this. Yet
Alcohol and nicotine are actually surprisingly easy to overdose with and these i class as way harder than weed