• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social MARIJUANA MEMES

pareNTz

EDZV_PtXkAEZ24t.jpg

When you’re listening to Pink Floyd and the saxophone kicks in.

Parks And Recreation Wow GIF by PeacockTV
The dark side of the moon changed my life, I'm not the same person I was before I heard it as a teenager and I resent your attempts to trivialize it for the sake of cheap laughs.

The dark side of the moon changed my life, I'm not the same person I was before I heard it as a teenager and I resent your attempts to trivialize it for the sake of cheap laughs.
Who’d have thought someone who gives smokers a hard time would be a Dark side/Floyd fan

Or a roger waters guitar solo in the song of the album of the same name
The Pros And Cons of Hitchhiking
I'm not giving smokers a hard time am I? By the way I could be wrong on this but I'm pretty sure it was Eric Clapton doing the guitar work on pros and cons because he was also on that tour and Roger Waters famously had to tell an audience in one city to shut up because they kept screaming for Clapton to play Cocaine

The story may be apocryphal but it does check out that Roger Waters basically has contempt for his audience as I found out attending the Radio Kaos tour and later Wall redux

Thanks

Yeah musk is a loser idk prove me wrong then

Holy shit I'm an idiot. I thought the wine was a grinder

When I was in the penitentiary I learned that it's better not to have an opinion about everything and to just listen and learn from the lifers