Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Marijuana experienced - laced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShaggyFin, this thread has laid dormant for almost a year, and you bump it with a completely off-topic soliloquy that has nothing to do with adulterated weed?
I believe you have been warned for this before, so please desist in this style of contribution, or your posts will be unapproved and infractions issued.

Most Aussie weed is grown factory style in grow houses or outdoors for yield and commercial gain, fast turn over. However, a select few actually grow incredibly strong strains for the love and challenge. I do believe some people mistake really strong weed with as being tainted with other chemicals.

I too have had pcp. I had it back in 03 at a festival in Byron. It was offered to me by a guy in the crowd. It was laced in a joint. The guy told me it was dust and I asked if he ment like pollen and he said no its angel dust. It fucked me six ways from Sunday.

as this thread is old and rife with speculation, i think it's best to put it to bed.
there are innumerable synthetic drugs that could be slipped into a joint nowadays.
speculating about what they are over an internet forum is pointless and counterproductive to harm reduction.
i think everything worthwhile has already been mentioned.
finito.

Status
Not open for further replies.