Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Marijuana experienced - laced?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nozphexezora

Bluelighter
I expect a lot of abuse for this, but that's not to say I would prefer it. But a few months ago (it was a while ago), I got an xx bag of marijuana from a friend. Now, my friend asked for $yy rather than $xx, claiming it to be from another dealer.I shrugged this off, thinking it was only xx dollars - and there were usually no hassles with my friend. Now, I got the stuff and I split one joint with my brother. At first it was a usual marijuana high, and we were walking towards Dominoes pizza to surprisingly order pizza. Unfortunately we began to talk about time after seeing 'back in 15' written on the door of the pizza store.
Soon after our philosophical discussion, my brother had a sudden chill, and he said he no longer wanted food- so we set off towards home without any food. My brother was claiming that this didn't feel like marijuana, and I agreed with him. The general high made me feel wired and it was very dissociative.My brother then sat down and tried to ring the ambulance, but luckily i got a hold of him and told him it'd be alright. However, I wasn't having the brightest experience myself. I heard a girl's extremely loud scream come from nearby, and I thought there was a murderer on the loose 8) However, as I gathered up what the hell was happening I saw a car drive passed and just assumed it was a horn. Eventually my brother got up after a panic attack and we went home. On the way I saw what looked like pillows and dead bodies skewered on the light posts, and puddles of water were not ordinary, as they took on the appearance of portals and black holes.
After about 2-4 hours, the experience eventually ended and my brother threw a bunch of theories about whether it was laced or not, which I shrugged off.However, I have had more experiences with this exact baggie. First time I tried this stuff, I only had one cone before going for a quick walk. On my walk it felt like I smoked about 4 joints, except - as i said - i felt far more dissociated. I've also taken it on a trek to the city for god knows what reason,and at a party where I sat there having closed-eye visuals. The experience lasts about 3 hours, my vision blurs significantly, I nearly throw up and i'd have heavy closed eye visuals (like DXM). I don't know if there was something added into it, but I am nearly certain that there was. I just can't put my finger on what it was. Could anybody be able to shed some light? Could it have been laced or was it just some damn strong bud?

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting experience. I know once upon a time PCP was sprayed on bud, I've never seen or experienced it but you report sounds like a PCP one. That however could just be a mere coincidence though.
Weed no matter how strong it is should never have side effects like you've mentioned.

I've also read about fly spray been used on weed to increase the weight and such, sounds like a myth though.

Id like to see what others make of this.

Im gathering your an experienced MJ user so you prob know if it wasnt that, im guessing there will be few people saying it was a high dose of THC and other cannabiniods but IMO it prob was laced with some sort of research chem. What did the buds look like? Did they look high quality? Maybe the buds were really shitty in the first place (very low actives) and they wanted to get rid of it and thought they can charge more for it this way. No one can tell you what it contains just by looking at it or describing its effects. Ive had some bloody potent buds in Europe (Home grown) and 2 tiny puffs knocked one of my mate out and started feeling sick and spewed on my carpet (Wasnt happy at all), he started turning pale and white but in the end he had no doubts whether it was MJ or not. When you have a very high dose most users would know that it is MJ even though you feel out of it so that explains my conclusion.

PS: the fly spray theory isnt a myth, some people always love adding shit to buds to increase weight whether its fly spray, sticky soft drinks, quartz sand, glass and a million of other things to increase the weight of it.

I agree with the above... sounds a lot like PCP, especially given the nausea, the closed-eyed visuals, the disturbing imagery, fatigue, dissociation, and loss of fine motor control. I've smoked a PCP-laced joint before and the effect was similar to what you described. I too had no idea what I was about to smoke. I'm sensitive so my threshold is way less, and when I had that joint I spun into nightmare land. I also ripped a door off the hinges by trying to open it the wrong way. It was too unpredictable. The next morning I had a shitty hangover too.

In any case, don't smoke anymore of that batch. Sounds like it's not fun at all. And of course, there's no way to know for sure what was in it, I'm just giving you my best guess.

Yes I think it was PCP as well. The bud didn't look anything special, but its smell was... different. It had a sortof metallic taste to it, if that makes sense.I can't really give details on its taste because it was so long ago. I ended up giving it away and I haven't smoked since.

Pcp in Australia???? I didn't think it was even around down here. I have not come across any in 13 years of smoking bud. Sounds like a legal cannabiniod possibly....either way we can't tell you what it was.

yeah, as far as I know, PCP is not in Australia.

I would have to say it could be one of the 'legal' marijuana substitutes added to some real bud. However, I've never used any of these legal cannibnoids so I can't comment personally on their effects.

Even though I have plenty of experience with bud too, I have had some fucked up delusions and hallucinations from smoking weed. Sometimes it can just cause an unpleasant reaction. It is entirely possible you just unintentionally got way too high.

Why the fuck would someone put fly spray on weed? sounds like bullshit

Sound very similar to some trip reports on here about the jwh and similar compounds - "kronic" and so forth...the "legal" weed alternatives, synthetic cannabinoids. Read up on them in the Trip Reports forum and on www.erowid.org/experiences . They've been quite prevalent in Australia of late so it's a lot more likely to be that rather than PCP.

UR-144 is a relatively new synthetic cannibinoid that is supposed to have some dissociate traits.
PCP sounds very unlikely, and would usually have stronger effects. I also think it'd cost more to lace it with PCP, so I don't know why they'd do it.
I wish I could run into some dissociatives...

yup, some cheap RC is most likely the culprit if indeed it was laced.
people aren't going to sell you a rare, practically-unheard-of-in-australia drug on cannabis, for a measly ten dollars extra, without telling you. just don't work that way.
those cats would've been boasting "we got angeldust!" and peddling it for top dollar, i suspect.

there are countless RCs nowadays that would make this sort of thing possible - and economical, despite the fact that most stories about "laced weed" seem to be the naivety of inexperience or urban myth.
so many, in fact, that there's not much point us speculating on what it could be, unless you are prepared to have it analysed to see what it was you took... :)

Surprised MXE hasn't been mentioned. I've smoked it a bit with bud in a cone, hallucinations and disassociation. Extremely cheap and I think could be applied to the buds easily.

I was going to say I've heard of people trying to lace cigarettes with MXE like they do PCP. None of us can say what it is, though.

That's a good point, PCP is rather rare in Australia and this friend of mine knew as much about drugs as a small mouse- so I doubt he had any part with it. Thanks for giving me the links to the synthetic cannabinoids, for some reason I assumed it was PCP or some RC analogue.

PCP doesnt even exist in Australia, if you do come by itll be extremely rare and over priced and like Spacejunk mentioned why would someone charge an extra 10 bucks when PCP would be so much dearer? Synthetic cannabinoids are RC analogues ;)

Interesting experience. I know once upon a time PCP was sprayed on bud, I've never seen or experienced it but you report sounds like a PCP one. That however could just be a mere coincidence though.
Weed no matter how strong it is should never have side effects like you've mentioned.

I've also read about fly spray been used on weed to increase the weight and such, sounds like a myth though.

Id like to see what others make of this.

Nah that isn't a myth. Dodgy fucks definitely do it. Once when getting some bud from some dodgy fellas we knew from High School, they recognised us at the door and actually said "Oh it's you guys, lucky we didn't fly spray this shit like we usually do"

I must say though, if you smoke a cone that's laced with some random house product, applying flame to it generally has a reaction or at least did when I got laced weed once. It will snap and crackle, and it certainly won't just burn like a normal cone or spliff. My best guess is some RC.

Also MXE laced cigarettes sounds like a sweet idea.

Last edited:
I expect a lot of abuse for this, but that's not to say I would prefer it. But a few months ago (it was a while ago), I got an 80 bag of marijuana from a friend. Now, my friend asked for $90 rather than $80, claiming it to be from another dealer.I shrugged this off, thinking it was only 10 dollars - and there were usually no hassles with my friend. Now, I got the stuff and I split one joint with my brother. At first it was a usual marijuana high, and we were walking towards Dominoes pizza to surprisingly order pizza. Unfortunately we began to talk about time after seeing 'back in 15' written on the door of the pizza store.
Soon after our philosophical discussion, my brother had a sudden chill, and he said he no longer wanted food- so we set off towards home without any food. My brother was claiming that this didn't feel like marijuana, and I agreed with him. The general high made me feel wired and it was very dissociative.My brother then sat down and tried to ring the ambulance, but luckily i got a hold of him and told him it'd be alright. However, I wasn't having the brightest experience myself. I heard a girl's extremely loud scream come from nearby, and I thought there was a murderer on the loose 8) However, as I gathered up what the hell was happening I saw a car drive passed and just assumed it was a horn. Eventually my brother got up after a panic attack and we went home. On the way I saw what looked like pillows and dead bodies skewered on the light posts, and puddles of water were not ordinary, as they took on the appearance of portals and black holes.
After about 2-4 hours, the experience eventually ended and my brother threw a bunch of theories about whether it was laced or not, which I shrugged off.However, I have had more experiences with this exact baggie. First time I tried this stuff, I only had one cone before going for a quick walk. On my walk it felt like I smoked about 4 joints, except - as i said - i felt far more dissociated. I've also taken it on a trek to the city for god knows what reason,and at a party where I sat there having closed-eye visuals. The experience lasts about 3 hours, my vision blurs significantly, I nearly throw up and i'd have heavy closed eye visuals (like DXM). I don't know if there was something added into it, but I am nearly certain that there was. I just can't put my finger on what it was. Could anybody be able to shed some light? Could it have been laced or was it just some damn strong bud?
havnt read any of the rplys but.
dudeeee u just got some really strong weed like skunk 1 or somthing.i see a thread like this pop up all the time in CD.You just got some super dank weed there man...yes weed can be very dissociative in higher doses or stronger weed.to me weed is a light form of ketamine.You can get very strong visuals off weed escp when its vaped at high temptures or its suuuper strong.no dealer would lace there weed.Its a waste of time and money...coke or somthing on the other hand i'd be supprised if the coke we get wasnt laced with anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.