Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Marijuana experienced - laced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No prices in this thread please.

Sounds to me like it could have maybe been a synthetic cannabinoid added to it; I've had experience with them and there were a few that I found very unpleasant.

Of course, no one can really tell you with any certainty what it was without it being tested in a lab. :\

You know a couple years ago I laughed my ass off anytime I heard of laced marijuana in Australia, the fact is we don't pay heaps for bud here but pretty much everything else is extortion, there is no financial incentive for a dealer to do this. I will never forget a field trip to a prison I had in year ten where I absolutely tore a corrections officer to shreds on his claim bud was laced with heroin but anyway... In this day and age it is possible, with the proliferation of cheap research chemicals (in particular synthetic cannabanoids) it is entirely believable that someone could lace their bud with these substances to increase potency.

I would say there are a lot of varieties of weed out there and while you may not encounter the range in Australia as you would in certain other places, you can definately come across the odd bag that knocks your fucking head off. It is possible your weed was laced, but if you are a regular smoker I would of thought you would probably taste something was off? Otherwise it may well of just been some extremely potent cannabis.

^ good to see you back brother :)

cheers matey hopfuly im not gonna be back for long.pattaya FTW :D

You know a couple years ago I laughed my ass off anytime I heard of laced marijuana in Australia, the fact is we don't pay heaps for bud here but pretty much everything else is extortion, there is no financial incentive for a dealer to do this. I will never forget a field trip to a prison I had in year ten where I absolutely tore a corrections officer to shreds on his claim bud was laced with heroin but anyway... In this day and age it is possible, with the proliferation of cheap research chemicals (in particular synthetic cannabanoids) it is entirely believable that someone could lace their bud with these substances to increase potency.

I would say there are a lot of varieties of weed out there and while you may not encounter the range in Australia as you would in certain other places, you can definately come across the odd bag that knocks your fucking head off. It is possible your weed was laced, but if you are a regular smoker I would of thought you would probably taste something was off? Otherwise it may well of just been some extremely potent cannabis.

rofl buds laced with smack wtf!!

Although I am unable to comment on what I believe it may be, as I don't smoke pot, so i wouldn't be able to differentiate, i would like to mention, that I too was under the impression that PCP is unavailable in Australia until last weekend.

I did a trip (literally haha) to the central coast in NSW last weekend, and spent the night on the beach with a group of friends and some good blotters. We started talking to some locals around our age (20) and learnt that PCP is quite a commonly used drug around that area as a few of them we were talking to, not only claimed to have had it that night, but had some in both a bag, and a vial. I was offered some, but as I was already on trips, I didn't really want to do it.

So, having it laced with liquid pcp would actually be viable, as a full joint only gave u fairly mild sounding effects, so there wouldn't have to be a hell of a lot. Not to mention, its pretty cheap too.

Surprised MXE hasn't been mentioned. I've smoked it a bit with bud in a cone, hallucinations and disassociation. Extremely cheap and I think could be applied to the buds easily.

As I was reading this, I thought the same thing. Perhaps MXE is to blame. It's cheap, and easy to obtain.

who says PCP isnt in Aus? why the fuck do people claim that?? dont get me wrong, its rare as fuck and most BLers will more than likley never run into it (thank god) but its really stupid to claim its not on this island of ours..

I have unfortunately experienced the sheer hell of angle dust on two occasions, unbeknown to me at the time, both in situations where is been used to 'lace' something (blotter paper and the end of a cigarette) and I can tell you, its something you never wanna experience fullstop...

living hell is the best way to explain it.. thought I was dying on both occasions.. lucky the durations of the 'high' is short lived...

@ OP, from your description, I HIGHLY doubt it was PCP... 99.999999999% sure it wasnt....

just my 2c...

Why do you say it's worthless?

i say it is worthless because most of the good synthetic cannabinoids were banned last year, so now people are buying synthetic cannabinoids that have more negative effects than positive and they dont mimic the effects of normal marijuana very well.

dont get me wrong i love my synthetic cannabinoids(jwh-073), it just makes me angry that the government didnt ban all synthetic cannabinoids so now all these horrible ones are popping up and alot of people are having negative experiences.

I don't see why it's impossible to get in Australia; PCP, that is. Compared to many other drugs, the synthesis looks rather basic.

I can tell you, its something you never wanna experience fullstop...
If nobody wanted to use PCP, if nobody liked it, it wouldn't be on the black market.
You can't tell me it's something I wouldn't like, or that I don't ever want to experience.
That being said, I can't see myself trying any (in Australia at least)

I forgot to add to my post that its prob shit quality buds and someone wanted to make a quick buck without selling bunk or having to explain the quality before their face gets smashed in LOL People saying its high quality buds.

1. The cost increase will be way more then 10 bucks (Extremely potent homegrown buds cost atleast 50% more and its not unheard of peopel charging 100% more. I certainly paid double knowing the strain and potency of the buds. I needed a fraction of what
Id need from normal buds.)

2. Once you are a regular user u will know what it is

PCP doesnt even exist in Australia, if you do come by itll be extremely rare and over priced and like Spacejunk mentioned why would someone charge an extra 10 bucks when PCP would be so much dearer? Synthetic cannabinoids are RC analogues ;)
It does exist. A mate of mine did it at a doof, and I've had it offered to me

PCP doesnt even exist in Australia, if you do come by itll be extremely rare and over priced and like Spacejunk mentioned why would someone charge an extra 10 bucks when PCP would be so much dearer? Synthetic cannabinoids are RC analogues ;)

I dont think I said it completely seizes to exist.

i find it hard to believe it is in Australia....so having something labelled as pcp offered doesn't mean it actually is pcp....

if it was laced with chronic then legal pot crap it wouldnt have had that effect. I tried chronic & it did shit all.
PCP isnt around in aus & is the only stuff ya can really lace with weed.
ice will just burn away just like mdma crystals. & u cant smoke acid. I dont know much about LSA but i dont think that's possible unless it was extracted out of many seeds.
dxm sounds like th effects ya got but who knows how to extract it from cough syrup. ud have to be a chemist.
Sounds to me like u got some super high quality buds. usual hydro wont do it. but ive smoked some shit before that had me tripping & the dealer said it looked different from the rest of his stuff...
dont buy the same stuff again.
btw does salvia look like buds. ive never seen it before.
the other explination is it was sprayed. i hate to say it but i think it does go on. fucking assholes do that shit.
another theory is they may have laced it with an otc antihistamine like dph but im not sure if that's smokable.

I have never used or seen PCP but I have been offered it more than once and have two close friends in completely different circles who claim to have used it, I have no reason to disbelieve either one. Ofcourse it could be some other drug sold as PCP, there are numerous analogs of PCP that have been sold as RC's in revent years, but I don't really see how or why those products would be much more likely to be sold as PCP than it being actual PCP. It seems to me that PCP would be a relatively easy drug to smuggle and I doubt that Australian field drug tests show results for it.

Although I would personally be a bit dubious about trying PCP these days I certainly know a large number of people who would be interested in trying it if it were available, given there is a market/demand for it I don't see why it is so hard to believe some people encountered it in Australia.

I tried chronic & it did shit all.
PCP isnt around in aus & is the only stuff ya can really lace with weed.
ice will just burn away just like mdma crystals. & u cant smoke acid. I dont know much about LSA but i dont think that's possible unless it was extracted out of many seeds.
dxm sounds like th effects ya got but who knows how to extract it from cough syrup. ud have to be a chemist.
Sounds to me like u got some super high quality buds. usual hydro wont do it. but ive smoked some shit before that had me tripping & the dealer said it looked different from the rest of his stuff...
dont buy the same stuff again.
btw does salvia look like buds. ive never seen it before.
the other explination is it was sprayed. i hate to say it but i think it does go on. fucking assholes do that shit.
another theory is they may have laced it with an otc antihistamine like dph but im not sure if that's smokable.

You need to try different forms of JWHxxx or other similar analogues then. Every single person including me has gotten major effects off them and its close relatives. I personally hate them but that's another story. Your right about PCP not being that common but to say it can be the only thing that can be used to lace buds is incorrect. There are hundreds if not thousands of different RC's that can be used to lace weed. I have a mate who runs an RC company in Europe where it's legal and they are making a wide range weed alternatives that are laced with all different analogues.

Your right you can cross off ice and mdma from the list, no one is that stupid to lace weed with such an expensive substance. Wont even go into LSD and LSA is a very unstable compound and would be destroyed at a certain low temp. Why do you assume its DXM? DXM is useless when smoked, you just cant do it. Its very annoying when people just assume things without looking into these sort of things just like on PR when people blame DXM straight away when it is so uncommon. DXM is sold as an RC many places in pure powder form and I doubt the synth/extraction are that hard for people with basic understanding of chemistry.

Salvia is completely different than buds. There isnt anything that looks, feels and smells like buds, besides the effects of salvia are totally different, when u have that shit u will know for sure LOL. The dosage for diphenhydramine usually is around 200-300mg and youd notice that on a tiny amount of bud. There is no point speculating what it may be as there are tons of RC's and a shitload more than most of us dont even know exist.

I've had laced weed once, definitely had a strange taste/smell to it, didn't think much of it at first. Unfortuantely my friends and I all decided to try this weed first out of a bucket bong with a party size conepiece (apporx 6x regular conepiece). Bad idea.

I would describe the effects as slightly psychedelic, not unlike large doses of full cannabinoid agonists, but the mental effects were quite different to what synthetic cannabinoids do to me. At first it just made us completely retarded and laughing in fits, but then it reached a point where your brain just had zero thoughts going through it - I've never experienced this feeling from any other drug, and this is very much unlike full cannabinoid agonists I've which make me think at a million miles an hour. I've taken ketamine once before which was kinda similar in level of retardedness reached, so I guess it could've been a dissociative of some kind.

Never worked out what it was, but in all my time smoking it is the only bag of laced weed I've ever come across. Definitely is a rare occurrence.

Marijuana can cause some pretty amazing effects when you have no tolerance. I have a story of some crazy shit that happened to me.

I was 15 years old. It was THE DAY I got off probation. I had some weed and my friend stole some from his dad. We mixed the two together in a baggie and me and my friends younger brother went to the back yard to smoke it, while my friend stood at the back door and made sure his parents weren't coming while he smoked a cigarette. I forget why he wasn't smoking with us, he must have been on probation or something. I can't remember.

But me and his brother go to the back of the yard and sat by the fence at the VERY back away from the house. I had just been on 6 months probation PLUS 8 months lockdown rehab, and before that I had only EVER smoked weed for 2 weeks before getting arrested. So we had NO idea how much we should smoke and we decided we would just keep loading bowls until we felt high. It was only a little metal pipe but we smoked 8 bowls and we had NO tolerance so we got BLAZED as shit. We finally recognized that we were high and walked over to my friend who was "guarding" the door. When we walked over he motioned "Shhh" and went to open the door. Then he turned to his brother and said "[name] you're pants fell down!!". And his little brother was so high he freaked out and started grabbing his pants. Then realized everything was fine.

Then he SLOWLY opened the door. And quietly, he walked in. Then quietly, I walked in. Then his brother JUMPED into the house, slamming into the door and making a LOUD banging noise, then the blinds bounced back on the door like 3 times, banging even more. So we ran towards the stairs and my friend made sure his parents didn't wake up while me and his brother went upstairs to my friend room. His little brother was freaking out trying to hide under the bed and shit because he knew his older brother would be mad, but when he walked upstairs he wasn't mad at all.

Then he turned on some music and we chilled. He wasn't high so he was just doing funny stuff to make us laugh, so he could laugh at how easy it was to make us laugh. Then eventually I closed my eyes. And the CRAZIEST shit happened. I felt like I was sliding UP the wall, then into the air. Eventually I was in the sky and could see towns and houses and shit. Then I got higher and higher until I was like outside the atmosphere. I was breathing in white light and when I breathed out it was blue. I felt amazing.

Then my friend nudged me and said "are you awake?" and fucked it all up. Then we went in the garage and smoked a cigarette and I started to feel sick, and threw up in the trash can. Then we went upstairs and listened to more music, then I stared throwing up in the toilet. And I did that for about 30 minutes before I came back out, just chilled for a minute and went to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.