• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Many meds, drug abuse is this a a stroke?

Sure, abusing meth like that can bring on bad problems in ur body...
yea thats for sure but from what my ex who's a er/icu nurse, she told me its not really the drug but how they mistreat there body while addicted to the drug. Like by not showering and brushing your teeth etc is what leads to more complications. IDK she wasn't the best nurse lol but she did teach me to iv and hang a saline myself. that was pretty cool.

IDK ive done meth a hand full of times and I don't like it, I like to sleep and that makes it impossible. I also don't like thinking the police are coming for me 24/7 lol idk why all uppers lead to such crazy paranoia but depressants don't. Both have heart risks but with the uppers the crazy though mindset you get in is so undesirable

be honest about your drug use, as it doesn't help doctors and psychiatrist medicate you if your always fucked up. But honestly it makes my day knowing that it wasn't something serious as I would have assumed the worst but its not its just miscarry of your body
Thanks, and recreational use is not a priority...

I think your adverse side effects would have been more predictable (and helped us form a better "hypothesis") if you were not taking all those medications for heart, kidney, blood pressure, etc.

It makes it easy for us to predict what "might have" happened if you had just taken the meth alone (and didn't have any other chronic conditions like heart, renal failure, etc.). Drug interactions are hard to predict, so the best thing WE can say is to advise you to go to an ER as soon as possible. (because we are just a bunch of internet nerds, not doctors with your full medical history).

But since you mentioned low BP, I have had many friends who would pass out on low BP all the time. I have distant family members who would pass out on low BP from time to time as well (usually if they push limits or don't take their medication or both). But just be extra careful when you're taking meth or any stimulant next time and acquaint yourself with drug interaction with a substance that you are about to take (so that you can watch out for adverse drug interactions). A lot of websites show information about drug interactions, my fav is https://go.drugbank.com/