• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Many meds, drug abuse is this a a stroke?

Phobophobic

Bluelighter
Last night, I waited 13 hours after last bump of methamphetamine, cristy kind, after light bumps all day and night, 3 days awake., i spent 1/2 a gram of pretty good quality cristy, then after 13 hours of not using It, while constantly drinking water. Ate food, OCD commented here on blue light, ( sorry) then at midnight, I took 200 mgs of seroquel, and a 1mg. Clonazepam.as directed, I got up to piss I stood up, and blacked out very shortly after, I woke,and got up, went to the kitchen and fell down again, blacked out. Got up, repeat. Made it back to bed two more times, repeat again.
Foes anybody have any knowledge, even speculation about what the cause was,? I am fine today, but beat up like a quarterback hit hard. I'm 55. Weight 191 pounds in 3rd stage renal failure and on alot of meds for head, kidneys/blood pressure, lisinipril (40 mgs upped yesterday )
Insulin
,metformin
Quieytipine
Nortriptyline
clonazepam
Cymbalta
I used weed
And smoked
Two high dose staton meds ( night and day)
And have been abusing crystal methamphetamine a mg every month except this month 2 mgs.
That about it. Doctors welcome, and pharmacy experienced drug user and addicts I find can know more than most. Please educate dont scold me. I need honest even though truth cuts is how I trust it, is needed. I'm a scared old burnout.
Hypothesis is welcome. Thanks.
Phobophobic

Last night, I waited 13 hours after last bump of methamphetamine, cristy kind, after light bumps all day and night, 3 days awake., i spent 1/2 a gram of pretty good quality cristy, then after 13 hours of not using It, while constantly drinking water. Ate food, OCD commented here on blue light, ( sorry) then at midnight, I took 200 mgs of seroquel, and a 1mg. Clonazepam.as directed, I got up to piss I stood up, and blacked out very shortly after, I woke,and got up, went to the kitchen and fell down again, blacked out. Got up, repeat. Made it back to bed two more times, repeat again.
Foes anybody have any knowledge, even speculation about what the cause was,? I am fine today, but beat up like a quarterback hit hard. I'm 55. Weight 191 pounds in 3rd stage renal failure and on alot of meds for head, kidneys/blood pressure, lisinipril (40 mgs upped yesterday )
Insulin
,metformin
Quieytipine
Nortriptyline
clonazepam
Cymbalta
I used weed
And smoked
Two high dose staton meds ( night and day)
And have been abusing crystal methamphetamine a mg every month except this month 2 mgs.
That about it. Doctors welcome, and pharmacy experienced drug user and addicts I find can know more than most. Please educate dont scold me. I need honest even though truth cuts is how I trust it, is needed. I'm a scared old burnout.
Hypothesis is welcome. Thanks.
Phobophobic
We can’t guess at what happened you, it could be so many different things plus with your medical history, it would be hard to say.

It does seem very worrying though. Has this happened to you before? My advice would be to get checked out by a healthcare professional just to be safe.

exactly, your passing out and waking up on the floor dude, go to the fucking ER

I agree 100 percent that you should definitely get checked out at the ER. Maybe have someone else drive you in case you pass out again??

Thanks a bunch for all of your information, it's nice to have someone make rational, calm advice.
dude you have medical complications, fuck your credit and everything else call 911 and get a the fuckign bill an don't pay it fuck the credit system, but NEVR FUCK YOUR LIFE,,, feel me?

Ok I will, my mental health meds allowed me to stop driving, so a ride it will be. Thanks for the concern to post. Peace be unto thee.

Phobophobic.

Please let us know that it went well and you are alright after you see the doctor.

We can’t guess at what happened you, it could be so many different things plus with your medical history, it would be hard to say.

It does seem very worrying though. Has this happened to you before? My advice would be to get checked out by a healthcare professional just to be safe.
It has, first time was just before biden went into office, and I melted toward the refrigerator and it fell on me. My dog woke me and I got it, and me up, and called 911
The local emergency room people just blamed a diabetic insulin reaction, though when I got there, my blood sugar was safely high 168 I remember. I simply just 🙄'd and got home in a few hours.

yea I think everyone here wants to hear the good news that your dehydrated and all blood tests comeback as they reasonably can with your pre-condtions
Yeah, it’s probably nothing major but still warrants a evaluation in my opinion. It’s weird to be passing out randomly and especially with all those medical conditions. Playing it safe.

yea I think everyone here wants to hear the good news that your dehydrated and all blood tests comeback as they reasonably can with your pre-condtions

Okay I'd bet on that and a seroquel pressure drop possibly. Thanks for your thoughts

Yeah, it’s probably nothing major but still warrants a evaluation in my opinion. It’s weird to be passing out randomly and especially with all those medical conditions. Playing it safe.
yea thats super alarming as it could happen at anytime and im surprised they aloud you to leave the hospital with that knowldge
they AT A MIN should keep you on 48 hour watch just for the sudden passing out.
Blood pressure HR etc and bloods come back fine with what you were doing and how your body reacted to it? I cant see that being posible? How many L of 0.9 saline did they give?

yea thats super alarming as it could happen at anytime and im surprised they aloud you to leave the hospital with that knowldge
they AT A MIN should keep you on 48 hour watch just for the sudden passing out.
Blood pressure HR etc and bloods come back fine with what you were doing and how your body reacted to it? I cant see that being posible? How many L of 0.9 saline did they give?
They hooked me up, emptying 2 bags...

yea also to skip to the head of the line you can say your having heart trouble and they will immediately give u an EKG and jump you to the from of the line, seriously you'll need those tips

no cause you have no idea what the problem is, if it were anxiety, id say do it but your passing out lol. I personally know I have done it and I won't do it ever again cause I don't wanna die, I got kids