• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Many meds, drug abuse is this a a stroke?

I would definitely tell them you are having mild chest pain in the left side and like @Delmonte421 said they will skip you to the head of the line, though TBH i think even with the sudden passing out episodes they might, just please make sure you are honest with them about the drugs you partied on the last few days because its important in order to get a proper medical evaluation and they are not going to use it against you in anyway.

Is it ok to just FIGHT my way through, hulk style? 🤭
I took this as you were joking about fighting your way to the front of the hospital line not fighting your way thru the symptoms. No, please definitely get checked out and let us know that you are okay. Okay?

I'll say this...before I quit stimulants at the new years, I was getting sharp pain in my head and wrote it off as nothing. "Ill just ride it out" kind of thing. Later it developed into me having vision problems. I had no short sighted vision. I ended up at the hospital and found out I had some brain damage from parts of my brain being deprived of oxygen via vasoconstriction. So yeah, stuff like this shouldn't ride out.

Did you go the hospital?
I got the vibe that even though you posted asking for advice, that you don't really want it ?
No offense or anything, it just came across to me reading your post and the answers like you're blowing it off.
I hope you went to the ER.
Please let Bluelight know how you're doing. !!
😀😀😀

Yeah, it’s probably nothing major but still warrants a evaluation in my opinion. It’s weird to be passing out randomly and especially with all those medical conditions. Playing it safe.
DUDE, now that time has passed and not to worry hum but there is no way you can say passing out multiple times and waking uo in the floor is nothing major... thats literally the brain restarting. Im not a MD but I am a doctor in chemistry.......

I hope we hear from him, thats wild people come to BL for medical info...... go to the ER if your passing out PERIOD go to the ER if your think you need to lol
Yeah…kind of frustrating actually that we care and they asked for help but never updated us…maybe they are in the hospital.

Yikes! Scary. Hopefully he’s ok.

I have read that meth can cause strokes. Over the years of my use I’ve passed out a few times randomly on separate occasions. I thought it was just from dehydration and lack of food.

Yeah…kind of frustrating actually that we care and they asked for help but never updated us…maybe they are in the hospital.
I was, in the hospital and I leared,that seroquel has a side effect that when you stand up, the blood pressure drops, and in some cases causes a person to drop. On top of that lack of sodium in my blood due to water consumption makes this another complication of low bp.
Lastley, an increase in lisinipril just puts a period on it all. So that's what the docs said after almost 2 days in the hospital. Thanks for your help

I was, in the hospital and I leared,that seroquel has a side effect that when you stand up, the blood pressure drops, and in some cases causes a person to drop. On top of that lack of sodium in my blood due to water consumption makes this another complication of low bp.
Lastley, an increase in lisinipril just puts a period on it all. So that's what the docs said after almost 2 days in the hospital. Thanks for your help
I wasn't getting back because I was told that in the hospital phones wont work.
Home now, waiting to see my psychiatrist to call and investigate what adjustments might be made

bro I am so happy to hear this, see two fucking days in the hospital, I knew no fucking dr would let you walk out without a valid discovery

I wasn't getting back because I was told that in the hospital phones wont work.
Home now, waiting to see my psychiatrist to call and investigate what adjustments might be made
be honest about your drug use, as it doesn't help doctors and psychiatrist medicate you if your always fucked up. But honestly it makes my day knowing that it wasn't something serious as I would have assumed the worst but its not its just miscarry of your body

Ive seen so msny ppl pass out or fall to the ground while on seroquel in rehab. Its happened to me aswell on 200mg quetiapine.

Ive seen so msny ppl pass out or fall to the ground while on seroquel in rehab. Its happened to me aswell on 200mg quetiapine.
yea its good to know that but in this guys case, u gotta get to the hospital and get your shit checked out