• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Manchester Party Thread vs. BBC and brothel Scouts

Have you got one of the charge that you can charge your phone anywhere? I have one n they're ace they're rechargable too.

Evey

Have you got one of the charge that you can charge your phone anywhere? I have one n they're ace they're rechargable too.

Evey
I have an external battery somewhere, and I couldn't find a pre-charged one around here, so I just got a wall plug because I knew it would work.

Not feeling so monged out now Squid? Get that speed into you and dance like a stimmed up easter bunny.

Not feeling so monged out now Squid? Get that speed into you and dance like a stimmed up easter bunny.
Still feeling a little out of it. I think I lost some speed somehow, so I'm not sure if I have enough to get properly tweaked instead of just awake. We'll see though.

Night is over, probably could have gone better but it was still good fun. Now I just need something to do for the next 8 hours or so and I'll be golden.

Thats a real shame you got dodgy mdma. The bananas i had over the weekend were fab. Lots of energy, euphoria and they made the tunes sound mad. Sounds like you should invest in those rainbow drops while they are available.

Enjoy the rest of your night Squid.

I wondered what you meant when you said you're having bananss but not the fruit version.

Evey

Night is over, probably could have gone better but it was still good fun. Now I just need something to do for the next 8 hours or so and I'll be golden.

Glad you're safe ~3 why hace you gotbto wait around another 8 hours?

Have someone got intouch with Sprout? I would but we blocked each other on Facebook after he infracted me lol i hope he's ok a bit worried that he's not been on he's usually always here.

Evey

Glad you're safe ~3 why hace you gotbto wait around another 8 hours?

Have someone got intouch with Sprout? I would but we blocked each other on Facebook after he infracted me lol i hope he's ok a bit worried that he's not been on he's usually always here.

Evey
That's how long it is till the trains start running again, at least for the ones that actually get me home.

PMed Sadie about getting in touch with sprou

Round about 12ish? Ah yeah it's Sunday. What station are you getting train from, Piccadilly or Oxford Road? Piccadilly is massive n scares the hell outta me. There should be some vafes you could go to, to waste time.

Evey

I like train trips after a bender for some reason. I once caught the train from Bangkok to Chang Mai after a 3 day Ice and sex bender in Bangkok. It was one of the loosest train rides ever. Lots of beers with a couple of crazy Norwegians..awesome thai food from vendors that get on the train to sell food and booze..was such good fun. I hear they have banned booze from the trains in Thailand now which is a shame. It was a party on rails :)

I would hate to go to Thailand. No drugs n no alcohol. What the eck ye meant to do the whole time you're there? Sack that.
Yeah I love trains too. I love the whole freedom of traveling on trains, listening to convos n to music on mobile phone. It fascinated me cause I often travelled on Saturdays to various locations for tutorials (when I was doing my degree with the Open University). Funnily the people seemed to be the posh student types who had Daddy flashed them his card etc - still was fascinating just observing, watching n listening to many different people all around me; all with their own life journeys all intertwined into one massive journey called life. Fascinating shit. People are so incredibly fascinating.

Evey

Last edited:
I would hate to go to Thailand. No drugs n no alcohol. What the exk ye meant to do thevwhole time you're there? Sack that.
Yeah I love trains too. I love the whole freedom of traveling on trains, listening to convos n to musib on mobile phobr. It fascinated me cause I often tracelled on Saturdays to various locations for tutorials (when I was doing my degree with the Open University). Funnily the people seemed to be the posh student types who had Daddy flashed them his card etc - still was fascinating just observing, watching n listen to many different people all ariund me; all with their own life journeys all intertwined into one massive journey called life. Fascinating shit. People are so incredibly fascinating.

Evey

Evey

No drugs or alcohol in Thailand? You must be thinking of somewhere else Evey...

I would hate to go to Thailand. No drugs n no alcohol. What the exk ye meant to do thevwhole time you're there? Sack that.
No drugs or alcohol in Thailand? Lol! There is no shortage of either. I am pretty sure i said i caught a train after a 3 day ice bender then drunk beers on the train with a Norwegian couple...did you actually read what i wrote before posting?

Are you deliberate trying to takd the piss out of my disability?Right back later everyone. I'm too old gor baiting n drama.

Evey

Are you deliberate trying to takd the piss out of my disability?Right back later everyone. I'm too old gor baiting n drama.

Evey
How am i taking the piss out of your disability? I am asking if you actually read my post that you commented on. You said there is no alcohol or drugs in Thailand which is laughable especially when my post mentioned both. There is no baiting going on and the only drama here is you accusing me for the second time in two days of taking the piss out of your disability.

Still alive! Didn't get arrested or permanently banned from any of the places I went to/was in proximity to, despite being utterly wankered on MongDMA for the early portion of the evening! Spent 4 hours wandering around Manchester at night, all alone, and somehow the only bad thing that happened in that time is my foot hurts from too much walking. All in all, a crazy, messy, but ultimately worth it trip, and I should do this again with actually meeting up with people and good dancy drugs instead of ones that just make you want to puddle out and get half the bouncers to ban you for the night because you look like you're three sheets to the wind pissed. But hey, always good to have an experience like that, reminds you that you can't get away with everything without being too harsh a reminder.

Now I am back home, I dropped a sert pill for the putative benefits, don't have any 5-HTP alas, but I think I can handle a bit of a harsh comedown. Gonna be crashing out hard from the speed either way, though I think I may need to push out that crash to tomorrow night so I don't miss my train back to my parents' house. That would be rather embarassing to have to explain : /

Your actually the one causing drama. :?

When I was a stim freak I would regularly misinterpret what people were trying to tell me, 'reading between the lines' and all. She'll realise eventually.

Squid said:
Mancunian lulz

Glad you had a sweet time despite aimless wandering for hour upon hour. Speaking of Phet crashes, I wish you the best of luck with yours. <3

No drugs or alcohol in Thailand? You must be thinking of somewhere else Evey...

Maybe. I always thought they were strict on drugs especially if travelling with them n thought people received long prison sentences if caught. Sorry if I have that wrong.

Evey