European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Manchester Party Thread vs. BBC and brothel Scouts

SquidInSunglasses

Bluelighter
I'm going to be headed up to Manchester for a show at the end of march, and I was considering hanging around in the city afterwards and going clubbing. Could some of the resident Mancunians point me to where's good on a Saturday night?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anywhere in Miles Platting, just north of the town centre would be most excellent at night time. (Should you wish to get accosted by tonnes of crackheaded 'underclass'' the second you get out of your taxi, bus, or if in a car, you wont even need to get out before being surrounded.) That was meant to be a joke but just ended up sounding seriously fucked up. :eek:

But in all honesty Manchester has something for everybody, I'm not at all up tp date with the club scene, but can advise on boozers and gigs in the area.

If you bump into Sammy the cunt G, shove a knife up his arse from me so he'll have to shit in a bag for the rest of his life mucho thanko innit.

I'm just flattered that of all the wonders of this great city little ol' me ranks in the slightest.

I hope so. Otherwise I castrated a random guy for no reason.

Check out the assortment of flat roof pubs the city has to offer

If you bump into Sammy the cunt G, shove a knife up his arse from me so he'll have to shit in a bag for the rest of his life mucho thanko innit.

He once said that if had had his arm chopped off by a machette he'd rather bleed to death than be treated my me....i remember thinking at the time that him being machetted is probably a fairly regular occurance.......the Fucking hatefull piece of shit.

Well seems as he been permabanned but turns up weekly with a thinly disguised alt youve probably spotted him already. His last incarnation was to pm me and recomend i definately kill myself.

If you look up "cunt" in the dictionary you'll see his face. Biggest prick ever to grace bl with his presence.....was a mod once too :)