• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Manchester Party Thread vs. BBC and brothel Scouts

He kind of dropped into radio silence a couple days ago-I hope he's gearing himself up for a night of debauchery with Squid.

He kind of dropped into radio silence a couple days ago-I hope he's gearing himself up for a night of debauchery with Squid.

Seriously, I hope Sprout is ok or that someone can check, please. It's not like him to be away from BL for so long. I hope he's ok.

Evey

Had a pint, the next thing going down the chute is pills. But that's for after security, they are safely tucked away till then.

Are you on your own Squid? A strange town on new drugs with no support is quite a challenge. Be careful, stay safe.

Had a pint, the next thing going down the chute is pills. But that's for after security, they are safely tucked away till then.

You'll have a great night regardless. I'm jealous! Young cutie like you will attract a lot of attention if you're enjoying yourself - so enjoy. Be safe too baby x

Are you on your own Squid? A strange town on new drugs with no support is quite a challenge. Be careful, stay safe.
Yep, but that's no different from usual. I'll be fine though, don't sweat it. Just gonna go like I always do and come out knackered but alive, no worries : )

Good point, get yer arse to the gay village stat, Treacle. I could probably benefit from having a sitter, even if just until the eye wiggles cool it. Typing on this sort of high is haaaard.

How is the night going Squid. How are the pills?
Pills are either mongy gear or 1 was too much. Compensating with speed now, so things hopefully pick up soon. That said, the high of "bad" mdma is perfectly fine in its own right, it's just not what you want fuelling your dancing, or when trying to hide how high you really are.

Pills are either mongy gear or 1 was too much. Compensating with speed now, so things hopefully pick up soon. That said, the high of "bad" mdma is perfectly fine in its own right, it's just not what you want fuelling your dancing, or when trying to hide how high you really are.
I have never had mongy mdma. But its certainly hard to hide your high on the good stuff too.Eyes like saucers, jaw chewing, mad grin...

Did it make the music sound unreal?

I have never had mongy mdma. But its certainly hard to hide your high on the good stuff too.Eyes like saucers, jaw chewing, mad grin...

Did it make the music sound unreal?
Got nothing on that front unfortunately. I saw some rainbow drops online the other day, and a party to try them out at in may. Hopefully this is just a case of dodgy gear and the drops are the ones everyone's been (heh) raving about and that night will go a lot better. For now though, just gonna wander till the speed hits or I feel like I can make it past a bouncer.

Got nothing on that front unfortunately. I saw some rainbow drops online the other day, and a party to try them out at in may. Hopefully this is just a case of dodgy gear and the drops are the ones everyone's been (heh) raving about and that night will go a lot better. For now though, just gonna wander till the speed hits or I feel like I can make it past a bouncer.
Thats a real shame you got dodgy mdma. The bananas i had over the weekend were fab. Lots of energy, euphoria and they made the tunes sound mad. Sounds like you should invest in those rainbow drops while they are available.

Enjoy the rest of your night Squid.

Will see what I can manage, hopefully they'll be still going when I have money to spend on E again.

My phone is on 7% so goodnight EADD and I'll report on things when I next get this thing charged. Wish me luck!

Will see what I can manage, hopefully they'll be still going when I have money to spend on E again.

My phone is on 7% so goodnight EADD and I'll report on things when I next get this thing charged. Wish me luck!

Be safe, Safe <3 we may not get salong but it does kinda worry me you being on your own.

Evey

Currently recharging my phone in a random gay bar, just chilling in my rabbit ears and bra, you know how it is.