• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Manchester Party Thread vs. BBC and brothel Scouts

Any specific genre? I'll do anything from metal to drum 'n' bass, and anything in between, so I don't mind.

I'll take anything in that region too, something electronicy would be nice, and since gay clubs seem to have the highest concentration of hot butch chicks I wouldn't mind that either ; )

I saw you'd responded, and thought 'I'm going to have to call her a cunt', before I even saw your post, and you've proved me totally right! Haha.

Dammit I'm on this shite tablet. Ftr treac is the cunt

It makes a lot more sense that I'm a cunt?! Can't wait to meet you! ;)

This conversation is rather vulva, I mean vulgar (I mean vulva).

If by one of tbe best posters we've ever had you mean an incredibly unpopular phychotic lunatic with zero empathetic or endearing qualities whatsoever and an ability to make many members leave purely as a result of his vile postings and bullying then yeah he was fucking brilliant.

And his new alts are just inspiring.

There's no denying that he wasn't above some pretty vicious feuding with those members that he did not get on with (for whatever reason.) For some reason he was nearly always very helpful, amusing & friendly towards me, and responded in such a way to many of my posts. Not posting this to piss you off Englandz but to balance things out. Personally I found him very interesting & clever, and miss him a lot on here. Though i think i may have spotted one of his alts talking to Evey the other week, so he may not have left completely after all.

One should only balance things out till you get to the chinup incident which summed Shg/sammy in two sentances and happened in 2012 and was the cause of the biggest eadd rebellion ever known. The 'those members he did not get on with' was more than half of eadd at that time...

The old addage of 'birds of a feather' does apply a bit here where you have the bit of 'cunts congregating/agreeing with cunts' not you mydrugbuddy but I'm wary of people defending Sammy, they for the majority of the time end up falling in the cunt bucket like the majority of the mods/admin that defended him for ages.

Right, I think that's more than enough derailing, if you wouldn't mind?

Squid, if it's the last Saturday of the month the only place to consider is Sin City - you'd love it, I can guarantee you. ;)

Right, I think that's more than enough derailing, if you wouldn't mind?

Squid, if it's the last Saturday of the month the only place to consider is Sin City - you'd love it, I can guarantee you. ;)

Sounds good, what sort of night is that?

Alternative/industrial/goth/cyber/synth/punk etc.

Plus it's literally underground, filled with New Rocks, latex and lace and within 800m of two university campuses....
I'm sure you can figure out the bonus of the latter. ;)

Alternative/industrial/goth/cyber/synth/punk etc.

Plus it's literally underground, filled with New Rocks, latex and lace and within 800m of two university campuses....
I'm sure you can figure out the bonus of the latter. ;)

I'm sold. Treacle, you know where to go too then.