• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Manchester Party Thread vs. BBC and brothel Scouts

Suffice to say Mr Sammy G and I DID NOT GET ON!!!

In fact id love to meet the cunt in a dark alley.....

Might have been Sammy who came round with the tele....wouldnt put it past the cunt....

Mate who is from Manchester recommended The Soup Kitchen when I showed him this thread.

Suffice to say Mr Sammy G and I DID NOT GET ON!!!

In fact id love to meet the cunt in a dark alley.....

I was one of the first one's to call him a cunt after him becoming a mod and getting on my radar on his first day.

16 infractions and nearly 4 years later who gets proven right.....

Not all mods are cunts my baby.

Okay, I am a bit of a bitch but few people get to see that side of me.

Lucky them :|

Sammy G was one of the best posters we've ever had.

If by one of tbe best posters we've ever had you mean an incredibly unpopular phychotic lunatic with zero empathetic or endearing qualities whatsoever and an ability to make many members leave purely as a result of his vile postings and bullying then yeah he was fucking brilliant.

And his new alts are just inspiring.

At least he was entertaining. Pretentious wanker at times.

OT - I have no desire to travel to Manchester and meet any of you.

I would love to meet Sprout and Squid. Unfortunately i live a long flight away so its unlikely in the short term. They will have fun though..nothing is more surer.

I would love to meet Sprout and Squid. Unfortunately i live a long flight away so its unlikely in the short term. They will have fun though..nothing is more surer.

Yeh, Id fuckin like to meet you too, cunt! ;)

I live a 15 minute train ride from Manchester, so count me in, if anything interesting is to happen. It's been a while since I attended a meet-up, aside from meeting Sadie, which was a massive letdown. ;)

I live a 15 minute train ride from Manchester, so count me in, if anything interesting is to happen. It's been a while since I attended a meet-up, aside from meeting Sadie, which was a massive letdown. ;)

My current plan was to just post here either once I arrive in Manchester or after the show, depending on how early I show. If we're actually gonna make a thing of this though, I can PM you and Sprout to actually arrange something in advance. Or I can just stick up a post and you can dash to the train station necking pills as you run, if you prefer : P

PM me, mate. Give me some notice, because I'm not the most organised person. ;) What sort of night are you thinking?

Any specific genre? I'll do anything from metal to drum 'n' bass, and anything in between, so I don't mind.