• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Manchester Party Thread vs. BBC and brothel Scouts

Mancunian lulz

I think you should name your next adventure after this. Glad no unintended consequences. It amazes me that bouncers showed you the door for being high-I'd think 2/3 of the crowd was in a similar condition.

I think you should name your next adventure after this. Glad no unintended consequences. It amazes me that bouncers showed you the door for being high-I'd think 2/3 of the crowd was in a similar condition.

I think the underlying logic is if you can hold yourself together enough to handle dealing with the door staff, you're less likely to be one of the people lying facedown in a mix of kebabs and sparkly vomit later on. Plus it maintains the illusion that this is a law-abiding establishment, no matter what the truth is.

Maybe. I always thought they were strict on drugs especially if travelling with them n thought people received long prison sentences if caught. Sorry if I have that wrong.

Evey
Thats not what you wrote. You wrote there was no alcohol or drugs in Thailand .
Dont ever accuse me again of taking the piss out of someone's disability. It's bloody offensive to me, especially when my job is helping people with disabilities. It has really pissed me off.

As you have probably worked out, I didn't make it there. But if there's ever any sort of a repeat performance planned, I might have to make a real effort to attend -- and get me some decent uppers as opposed to downers.

I will do as THATS EXACTLY what you've done continually to me. Ive told you time n time again I've a visual impairment n you keep making remarks on how I'm not reading things right. That is offensivr. So dont start on me I'm niot going to take it. If some told you they had a disability affecting their walking woukd you make remarks as to why they're not walking as fast as you?! No because tgere'd be outcry.

Evey

All i did was ask if you read my post before you posted information that was totally incorrect and also you have not told me time and time again about your disability. The first i heard about it was the other day. You had previously blamed your illegible posts on fake nails and typing on a phone...not sure why you cant use a spell checker like everyone else but that's a separate issue. Previously any interactions were about your posts being illegible not about you not being able to read. I dont understand why you can read some posts but not others. Sorry but it makes no sense to me whatsoever.

This is my last post with anything to do with you. I have had enough of your tantrums and rudeness to me and other members.

Last edited: