madonna vs. deadmau5

I'm kinda getting sick of bassnectar recently... he has been my favorite EDM act to see for about 3 years now. I haven't listened to Vava voom but divergent spectrum was a bore in my opinion. I am selling my ticket for next weeks show for different reasons.... but his live act is ALWAYS top notch. He is intense, man.

I'm kinda getting sick of bassnectar recently... he has been my favorite EDM act to see for about 3 years now. I haven't listened to Vava voom but divergent spectrum was a bore in my opinion. I am selling my ticket for next weeks show for different reasons.... but his live act is ALWAYS top notch. He is intense, man.

I'd definitely go to one of his live shows but I don't like his albums anymore.

A 5 hour session in a gas chamber followed by a half hour in the electric chair, would be far too kind an execution for Madonna and Deadmau5. (Dry sponge for the electric chair obviously)

Two oxygen thieves, equally as bad as each other, they symbolize everything that's wrong with "music" today.

A 5 hour session in a gas chamber followed by a half hour in the electric chair, would be far too kind an execution for Madonna and Deadmau5. (Dry sponge for the electric chair obviously)

Two oxygen thieves, equally as bad as each other, they symbolize everything that's wrong with "music" today.
such a hipster thing to say.....so why do you put your talent to good use and fix what is "wrong" with music today.... bitching about how music sucks really solves things..now i hate madonna's music but ill give credit were credit is due. . ie lady gaga etc.. alot of musicans wouldnt be around today if it wasnt for her. care to name what you have done for the music scene?

Last edited:
Can someone please explain to me what "a hipster thing to say" means? I know what a hipster is but what does that phrase actually mean?

such a hipster thing to say.....so why do you put your talent to good use and fix what is "wrong" with music today.... bitching about how music sucks really solves things..now i hate madonna's music but ill give credit were credit is due. . ie lady gaga etc.. alot of musicans wouldnt be around today if it wasnt for her. care to name what you have done for the music scene?

I'm not allowed an opinion snowboarder? What musicians would we really miss if it wasn't for Madonna? Seriously, who? Don't worry im doing my bit learning piano but i've yet to make it Stateside. I play the Bodhrán and the drums in a band too %)

You've basically had a go at everyone in this thread and thats the second time someone's been accused by you, of being a hipster(whatever the f*ck that means) because they don't like the music you listen love.

It's pop music. Bad pop music at that. The day Madonna falls over on stage because she needs a hip replacement is coming rapidly. It's about time she put her wrinkly old ass away and stop making everyone sick in their hands. If you want to give her credit for spawning disgusting, talentless, cretins like Lady Gaga then go ahead, to each their own! :D Shes a publicity whore.

so true. nobody still can get a party started better then nectar but musically hes been slacking hard. even going back to northcoast i wasnt feeling it to much. personally i think ef was his last rager but mabye that was just cuz it was electric forest. hahaha

I'm not allowed an opinion snowboarder? What musicians would we really miss if it wasn't for Madonna? Seriously, who? Don't worry im doing my bit learning piano but i've yet to make it Stateside. I play the Bodhrán and the drums in a band too %)

You've basically had a go at everyone in this thread and thats the second time someone's been accused by you, of being a hipster(whatever the f*ck that means) because they don't like the music you listen love.

It's pop music. Bad pop music at that. The day Madonna falls over on stage because she needs a hip replacement is coming rapidly. It's about time she put her wrinkly old ass away and stop making everyone sick in their hands. If you want to give her credit for spawning disgusting, talentless, cretins like Lady Gaga then go ahead, to each their own! :D Shes a publicity whore.
Feel free to share your performances and gigs.