• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

Hey my peeps, Happy Thanksgiving to all...hope all spent it in good spirits and pigged out haha...anyways today was a decent day but it started off bad...owed my dealer money and was supposed to get paid today buuuuuut... my asshole bro-in-law whom I worked for says I can't get paid til Monday. Of course the dealer was after his dough and I told him what the deal was so i'm officially cut off til I pay him. Sat back and thought...and thought...and thought I had the solution. So I ended up calling my sister who's in Texas who's a retired anesthesiologist( $$$) the story and she was pissed at first more like shocked cause she had assumed I was clean all this time. So we made a deal that she was going to Walmart to do a Western Union and she gave me the money....Wheeeew I was kinda relieved and of course my mind was in overdrive so remembering that my bro-in-law said Monday and I also told the prick dealer soooo I called another long-time source and copped a bun of Exit 4 and the shit is damn better than the shit i was getting from the other jerkoff. Had enuff to also get a few beers and a pint of FireBall to celebrate my B-Day tomorrow....turning 50 and greatful I haven't OD'ed and anything like that...after all I've been using since 1987....Thank Heaven!!!

Yeah I'm a hardened veteran and Thank God I'm still alive...had a few close calls a couple months ago when the fent was around so I ALWAYS DO A TEST FIRST!!!!!!!!!!! Look at the stuff (does it look like dope or flour or some other shit), taste it (a little dab on the finger and taste it with my tongue yes it's risky but better than just throwing it all in the spoon and blindly banging it)...and trust your source ( I NEVER cold cop anymore)...have my established connects and stick with them...And lastly if you can't score I always have a sub or two for backup....That's pretty much how I roll so maybe anyone who reads this that's a newbie could understand that messin with the H is something to take seriously and learn....Of course the best advice i could give is to not use it at all....jmho...RaZ

Hey guys. Long time poster of the MA thread just checking in here. Been on the methadone clinic since wrapping up my sentence in June. I been using speedballs once and a while since but overall just drinking a lot and the past couple weeks taking a bit of clonazepam with my dose.

I moved from revere to saugus back in October and have since set myself up a nice little chill spot with a new Xbox One and TV with Netflix. So overall I'm doing well and plan to find a job sometime over the winter.

Congrats man. Keep up the good work.

I too am looking for work in Boston, but it's hard having a felony on your CORI. Have an interview with Target on monday, and applied to Home Depot which i hear is CORI friendly as well as McDonalds and the like.

Effect - Seasonal positions will open up for sure right now. Work hard and it'll become permanent.

On another note, apparently Suffolk county only has 3 marijuana stores in the pipe line for opening up any time soon, which fucking blows. Worchester has like 10, and they already have one open. You'd think Boston would be riddled with stores.. The Berkshires have 10 in the pipe line. What gives.

Happy holidays to all!!

Well my Masshole peeps (jk)...I'm going to take a well-needed vacation from the constant struggle and total fuckin' stress of trying to get my fix on every damn day...Checkin' into Providence Behavioral Health in Holyoke for detox and considering goin on methadone maintinence. Hope everyone stays safe and always TEST before slammin a few baggies ...Peace out and I'll check in when i'm home again (if I go back home haha)

I've been grabbing SpongeBob mostly-its the same stuff as "fire" and "exit 4" I did get "Miami heat" the other day too though. They have a good rush, but short legs. I think it's a short acting fent analog actually bc it mixed up very light and clearish. I had got a few buns today again, did them during the day but went n got the "SpongeBob" for tonight. Hope everyone is enjoying there evening the weekend is upon us! Best of Luck!

Madness- appreciate the encouragement man. I might check out target

Razkal- good luck with everything man. I recommend MMT if you just can't do total abstinence. I've known you from this thread for years and I do wish you all the best with treatment.

Farrahkhan- where in MA are you copping?

Got some good brown in Boston a couple times in the last week. I was pleasantly suprised to find some good stuff with legs just on the street. Wish i had a test kit but id be pretty confident it has barely any if any fent in it. It def reminds me of the stuff i was getting out in Holyoke years ago.

Welcome to Bluelight thiccc.zaddy.patty :)

The brown I got from Boston made me throw up, but was my first time using and I hit with a pre-loaded rig that my buddy gave me. So no idea how much or what was in there. I think throwing up is a common side effect though? Stuff definitely worked but I didn't nod at all.

I'm Baaaaaaaaaack biatches.....hahaha jk

Yeah the whole detox shit was a total waste of time...they only gave me a 10 the day after I checked in; had to ask them for it instead of being dosed appropriately after I was settled in, the whole hospital is SMOKE-FREE...whoops no one mentioned that little tidbit of info...and getting an obnoxious smelly loudmouth asshole for a roomie just broke my spirit and F.E.A.R. kicked in...(Fuck Everything and Run)...so I ran...I ran so far awayyy8):!:p

I'm Baaaaaaaaaack biatches.....hahaha jk

Yeah the whole detox shit was a total waste of time...they only gave me a 10 the day after I checked in; had to ask them for it instead of being dosed appropriately after I was settled in, the whole hospital is SMOKE-FREE...whoops no one mentioned that little tidbit of info...and getting an obnoxious smelly loudmouth asshole for a roomie just broke my spirit and F.E.A.R. kicked in...(Fuck Everything and Run)...so I ran...I ran so far away8):!:p

Yeah I'm Razkal....used FG as an alias...=D

Holy crapola , been getting trash from everybody.

"Spongebob" - these have been consistently ok. The "fires" and "exit 3s" in their previous incarnation were much better. 6/10
"Northface" -these were fire for awhile before completely falling off, for the time being stay away.ws -5/10 open
"Miami heat"- mediocre. 3/10 taped
"USA power" - complete fucking trash -5/10 Taped
"Biohazard" - decent but in a "only cus everything fucking sucks" kind of way 6/10 , taped
"venom" - average. Decent size and open, tied with biohazard, solid 6/10 in quality. Open

Well over here been getting the new and improved Bad Bunny...SpongeBob haven't seen yet, Northface neither...Miami Heat I've tried and they're not bad about equal to the BB...other than those I have yet to see the USA, Biohazard or Venom. And now with that huge bust here (see above) we're probably going to have a dry spell....NOT!!! =D