• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

What's up people. Im from maine. At boston children's hospital for my son for a couple weeks. Been looking around for any good stuff. Most people where I'm from get sticks in lawtown then bring it back and get rid of it without cutting it so its usually all rock and really good quality. Just wondering any stuff or areas i should avoid??

What's up people. Im from maine. At boston children's hospital for my son for a couple weeks. Been looking around for any good stuff. Most people where I'm from get sticks in lawtown then bring it back and get rid of it without cutting it so its usually all rock and really good quality. Just wondering any stuff or areas i should avoid??
You from around Portland? I spent a bunch of time there was into "the scene". Sry dunno much bout Boston, plus they aren't gonna let me tell you places to go on here sry. Razkal-top secret are very good same people as 100% I believe. Check it out if it pops up.

he guys and/or gals...nothin much doin today; 3 %100 baggies this AM like 2:00am then fell asleep which I hate cause it's like you're wasting your dope while sleeping, was doin good for about noon today when the sniffles and sneezes started...texted my man that's close by and I mean geez he's two streets away from me and I just got it!! it's 5:45pm and I first texted himat 11:00am...TWO STREETS AWAY and it took him 6 3/4 hrs to serve me??? WTFF!!!! I think when I call him and he's got nothing he'll just say give me a few minutes he's probably lining everyone up and when he has enough to re-up then he calls to confirm how many i want then it's "give me a few mins" again then wait more til the guy shows then he'll dole it out...he won't tell you he's out cause many of us don't want to wait and go elsewhere!!! Asshole!!! I got his number, know his game and yet I still call him...btw it's the "Fine China" bags and of course they're good cause if they aren't I wouldn't waste time with him. Oh yeah Farrakhan haven't seen the Top Secret but I'll keep an eye out; thanks for the heads up...So what was your name before u changed it or u don't want to say???

Last edited:
Aw man, late to the party!

But ya know, I'm from and live in Mass, but rarely ever cop in Mass. It's all bout Prov and R.I., Central Falls, Pawtucket. I'm WAY closer to all those places than I am to Boston. Bout 20 minute drive to Prov. I barely know Boston haha.

So, rather suddenly, I find myself in the Greater Boston Area; due to crises that are better left unnamed at this point. On for over a year and plan to stay on Suboxone basically forever so not so much that at all, but anyone from the area, you know, feel like letting me know what the fuck is even this place about, LOL, I'm disoriented from living in the sticks since childhood and the NYC since and this is definitely an unfamiliar environment, period.

P.S. The avatar stays. And my Jets gear too.

he guys and/or gals...nothin much doin today; 3 %100 baggies this AM like 2:00am then fell asleep which I hate cause it's like you're wasting your dope while sleeping, was doin good for about noon today when the sniffles and sneezes started...texted my man that's close by and I mean geez he's two streets away from me and I just got it!! it's 5:45pm and I first texted himat 11:00am...TWO STREETS AWAY and it took him 6 3/4 hrs to serve me??? WTFF!!!! I think when I call him and he's got nothing he'll just say give me a few minutes he's probably lining everyone up and when he has enough to re-up then he calls to confirm how many i want then it's "give me a few mins" again then wait more til the guy shows then he'll dole it out...he won't tell you he's out cause many of us don't want to wait and go elsewhere!!! Asshole!!! I got his number, know his game and yet I still call him...btw it's the "Fine China" bags and of course they're good cause if they aren't I wouldn't waste time with him. Oh yeah Farrakhan haven't seen the Top Secret but I'll keep an eye out; thanks for the heads up...So what was your name before u changed it or u don't want to say???
The fine China are good but not quite as good as the 100% or top secret. Those are some fire bags. I went and got a pack today half if 100% half of top secret. From the same person, and I have a bunch of guys I go to. Another one had both bags at the same time too. Both said they are the same thing, and they mix up and seem the same too. I'd rather not say what my name was bro but I used to post all the time. Cliffy and I know each other, met in the real world. Glad he's doing good with the done. Keep it up cliffy. Hope everyone is just where they wanna be, stay away from the boys in blue and get that nod on.

Doesn't that piss you off when you buy a couple of buns and there's a few that are totally empty...I mean sealed with tape and that weird way they fold it and they were blanks....fuckin' shit....then you tell your guy and he'll deny,deny, deny and that's that...so unless you want to stop and check them one by one outside in public by holding them up to the sun, like this dickhead doing that while we're driving around and we're like "what the fuck are you doing???" Stupid idiots lookin to get locked up cause that's what they know life in and life out...

Doesn't that piss you off when you buy a couple of buns and there's a few that are totally empty...I mean sealed with tape and that weird way they fold it and they were blanks....fuckin' shit....then you tell your guy and he'll deny,deny, deny and that's that...so unless you want to stop and check them one by one outside in public by holding them up to the sun, like this dickhead doing that while we're driving around and we're like "what the fuck are you doing???" Stupid idiots lookin to get locked up cause that's what they know life in and life out...
Yeah I get that sometimes I usually buy weight like a pack at a time so im not checking shit. But that's more the baggers, not the guy your buying from a fault. They get it already like that.

Seekonk damn man it's gotta be tough to find shit out there unless u know someone. Saw a doc about shit out by the cape and it seemed like if u didn't grow up there with all them kids it's be rough to get an in. I think that's where seekonk is anyways lol. Good luck bro!

Cliffy I've been reading this thread since v1 you're basically a legend on here lol seekonk is actually prime location its a 10-15 min ride to Taunton and the same to Prov where you can get whatever your looking for

Hear that cliffy your a legend! Hope your still doing the right thing. Im still doing the same, copping packs in the yoke. Sometimes gotta travel to the field to meet a connect. People been getting busted left and right out here, it's crazy. I think a lot of it has to do with users getting caught and snitching on dealers. 20,000 bags 10,000 bags it's almost normal now. 100% pure still very good big 10 are good too tho. Too strong, top secret, BMW, easy money. All ok. Good luck out there guys n gals.

how's Boston peeps going/doing? BostonBrownTown here - had to change name w/ wifey/family stalking during my "bad" days, lol. every day tho, right? well, things have changed A LOT for me; using NO WHERE NEAR what once was happening (daily, of course.. gram or two). but now I am good. NOT CLEAN but every few weeks, maybe 2-3 times a month, if that. 2 reasons:

1. TRYING TO BE CLEAN - take 2MG bupe/day
2. not working FULL TIME, making money like I once did; currently going through chemo/radiation due to brain tumor/stage 2 cancer. so I dont have the money to blow but the depression/excuse to use, right? it seems to be what they expect but yet I use SO MUCH LESS THAN ONCE BEFORE! money or not, its just not the first thing I think about when I wake up like I once did. things changed and looking differently at life nowadays (had cancer for 5 years now - brain tumor that cannot be removed and will always have but its not the end of the world, at least not YET, ya know!?).

so how we doing out there? still a lot of FENT/DOPE is what I see/read/etc. so careful out there. and being where I am originally from (Malden/Revere/Eastie), I see A LOT of people from my generation DROPPING LEFT AND RIGHT! its scary, man. and of course I sit here wondering, "HOW AND WHY?". dont we sometimes feel too invincible? why is that? why do I feel like it cannot happen to me? why do so many think that way? its crazy, man. but I pray for US who still use, daily or not, be fucking careful, dude/dudettes.

peace.

Health issues can definitely snap your view of the world into sharp fucking focus, that's for sure...I can definitely relate on that front, although not an ailment as extreme as a brain tumor.

People who don't have to live with a chronic health problem don't know how lucky they have it in life (and I hope that luck continues). If I were battling cancer I think I would probably augment any Rx narcotic scripts with dope...that's just me being honest with myself, I'd probably try to numb the physical and emotional pain with many drugs. I admire you if you're trying to kick for good while battling a serious illness...

Hey
I'm from Maine but have fam in New Bedford but the 3 hour rides a killa, so I'm heading to Boston to do some sight seeing and look around.where's some good places to check out?

Welcome ShootsnLadders!!! I'm RaZkaL86 from Western MA...been here about 6years and an avid opiate fanatic preferred DOC is Heroin and been married to her for 30years. First time here?? Cause there's a lot of ppl here who used to post in different handles cause they were banned or kicked out for some kind of infraction...there ARE RULES here as in other forums especially NO SOURCING or DEALING (see top of page)....so to wrap it up try PM'ing someone (private messaging) or just say no like the saying goes, haha...take care, RaZ

Health issues can definitely snap your view of the world into sharp fucking focus, that's for sure...I can definitely relate on that front, although not an ailment as extreme as a brain tumor.

People who don't have to live with a chronic health problem don't know how lucky they have it in life (and I hope that luck continues). If I were battling cancer I think I would probably augment any Rx narcotic scripts with dope...that's just me being honest with myself, I'd probably try to numb the physical and emotional pain with many drugs. I admire you if you're trying to kick for good while battling a serious illness...
I dont know, man.. even w/ this cancer shit I really dont care. people always tell me I am surprised you dont take it worse than it is. for some reason, I think nothing of it. its stage 2, and they tell me I have "plenty of time left". and the way I always lived, if I were to go past 65 I'd be amazed anyway, so fuck it, ya know!? I didnt say I stopped using but went from everyday to 2-3x's a month. money isnt there anymore and I was shooting so much dope at one point the habit was $200+ and it wasnt worth it for the high I barely felt. even now I dont know if my dope/fent sucks or they just dont work like once did, lol. I have diff sources, so its not like I only try ONE kind but yet I feel NOTHING HITS ME like once did; I need some serious time off EVERYTHING! now only if i could kick this 2-4MG bupe/day thing and maybe wait a month or two; a 40 bag would blast me. thats just a dream, tho, ha.

It's crazy that in a lot of places oxy's go for $1 per Mg, and what's even crazier is that people still buy them at that price. I can get the 30's for 1/3 of that price. OP 80's for 1/4 of that rate. Must have been lucky. I don't get them anymore, although the price remains the same. 30's used to be half that until they switched from OC to OP. then the 30's went up to the current rate I stated above, because one could still crush them unlike the OP's.

I'm sure it's just your body being used to the dope. Doesn't help your on subs, sometimes that blocks your system for a while esp if you've been taking them for a while. I've been copping the same typical bags outta Holyoke. Lately viper, Adidas, and big 10.