• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

you guys here DEA is making Kratom schedule 1 controlled substance. Im so fucking pissed. Its saved me from withdrawals on multiple occasions recently. I have been using for a couple days and taking a day off but i still get sick. I learned that kratom takes all this away. I dont know if it would have touched my old habit of a gram a day. Anyone have success with kratom withdrawing from heavy using? I just used four days in a row and have to work the next week and a half. Kratom to the rescue. It sucks this wont be an option anymore starting sept 30

Surprised? No. Frustrated at losing yet another option for the difficult times, you bet.

Well haha er.....no haven't made it in yet8)...still getting that gray-gray mmmmm great but I think my tolerance has gone up cause I'm not feeling it as strong as I did plus no more chunks cause he's runnin low (surprise, surprise).

so... hows that working out for you?

Dude that's crazy fucked!!!!! Fucked up A whole operation for short money? Just doesn't make any sense u know? Would've made much more just hustling for real, wtf?
Idk maybe that had to get the lane connect outta jail and were broke as hell? Idk lol. And salt???? Of all fucking things salt? I don't shoot but wouldn't that fuck ur veins, heart, blood pressure up? That's just crazy ridiculous though bro! U need to come out to spfld man all the shit everywhere got bomb as shit all of a sudden, it's very strange, ironman2 fire.brainstorm fire, wifis are eh, my boy thinks they're as good as the brainstorms but I disagree but to each their own. I'm sure I'm forgetting a couple but I'm high and pain free(FUCKING yeaaaahhh!) except I nodded out sittin up all night so I gotta a wicked fucking crick in my neck and rotator cuff but I welcome that pain over the pancreas pain all day.
My boy grabbed me some "1/2grams(really.3) but it was surprisingly good but dumb small. Can't fuckin win in this game brother. I'm tryin to force myself in to getting out and being more social but I don't really have any real friends I trust anymore so fuck it I guess. If u ever find urself in spfld dude hmu we can go shoot some hoops or someshit, you'll probably bust my ass cuz I'm so outta shape but I think i can keep it close at least. I'll just pop an adderall 45min before tha game lol. Be safe bro and I'll ttyl

Yeah, injecting salt added-water, I know it's the way to defeat MS-Contin type XR morphine (not the beads in a gelcap), was to spray saline over it, no gelling occurs then but I always had a bad feeling about shooting up even slightly salty water), all one needs is the cheap kind of bottle of saline, no need for the high quality HydraSense and such.

Wow I've never heard of that! I could never get much outta morphine , I can pop 400mg and not feel a thing, fucking crazy dude! From all I read here shooting it is different but ive been in the hospital and they'd just keep the shots coming but it never works until they hit me with the dilaudid a few times. I used to go to a pain clinic and they'd be telling me it's the gold standard and acting like I was lying when I said it wasn't working, shit was trash. Ir, er, no fuckin difference orally and it's way too much material to sniff, I tried that, lmfao, fuckin 4x2inch lines of crushed 100mg pills clogging my nose up and damn that drip was disgusting!

There's some people who with the right filters (SteriFilts, which were invented to shoot pills, which comes with injection kits at exchanges) does the trick for all kinds of morphine Kadians, Avinzas, M-Eslons which are beads in a gelcap, can be put in a mortar and pestle and you crush those beads and they turn into a cocaine-like powder) who know how to enjoy morphine IV. MS IR's have to be filtered extremely well, they have a lot of shit in them. If you are from the polite (goddamn any of you who keep saying this, we're just normal people, unlike a lot of places in the US lol) north, Statex named Morphine IR's are just like Dilaudid (brand name) with only 2 harmless easy to filter away fillers. I don't know if Statex is available anywhere else, but they got 25mg IR and 50mg IR. The 50mg IR Statex would change your opinion of morphine if IV'd.

If you want to get high with those which are beads in a gelcap without shooting up, just crush the powder put in a drink, or scraped back into the empty gelcap. Surely 200mg of IR morphine will hit you like a brick even orally, it's very different when eating large IR doses as compared to an equivalent XR dose. Also, some generic ms-contin like pills actually don't gel like the brand-name. But yeah, saline will do the trick.
I know when I had just a medium tolerance, eating a 200mg generic ms-contin red rectangles of awesomeness, they would be amazing as a background opiate while I was eating a little oxycodone IR (20mg). Any more and I would have played with fire, then.

Also, never snort morphine, it's got even less bioavailability that way than orally. I think they were shooting you with 15-20mg of morphine, I don't know why you were there, which is the standard dose if someone is at the hospital for a few days needing IV morphine/hydromorph/demerol/pentazocine (the last 2, they use mostly with people allergic to morphine, although I find 200mg of Demerol IV'd is heavenly, same with Pentazocine (Talwin). If from the US and you ever, in the unlikely, find yourself some Talwin pills, do not shoot up, the american Talwins have naloxone in them, because of how much better it is IV'd than eating the 50mg pill or 2. Morphine in the correct dose for you, which you seemingly never had is better than hydromorphone (which is opi-crack that led me to the ORT-wagon), because it works 4-6 hours of solid nodding. Hydromorphone is all rush (which is amazing, out of this world, amongst the best thing in the world, I wish we Oxymorphone marketed here, we only can have them through a compounding pharmacy, and they're going to make you Opana XR/SR/XL whatever the long duration ones are, but if I could get my hands on just a single 10mg IR oxymorphone, I'm sure I would love it, rush is apparently like hydromorph and stronger than heroin when IV'd and lasts 4 hours at least too. With hydromorph, it's rush, then 20-30 minutes of feeling okay, then you fiend for another hit. Making larger hits does not change anything, the most hydromorph I shot at once was 14mg and it didn't have a better rush than 8mg and didn't last longer than 20 minutes also.

That's why I wish our goddamn HydromorphContins 30mg (highest dosage) would not be so expensive, insurance or street, because, when I was a chipper and the guy didn't have oxy in any form, I took some of whatever he had, and then there was no SteriFilts, only microns and they cost a lot (bulk buying obligation most of the time, Sterifilt is marginally not as good), so I just ate 2x30mg HM Contins.

Holy shit is continuous hydromorphone amazing, they're 12 hour deals, and, yeah, I laugh at the 3mg, 4.5mg, 6mg, 9mg, and even the 12mg (unless one has many), anything under 12mg and people expect you to feel some pain relief only even from a 6mg hydromorphcontin is out of their minds). I never saw those lower than 6mg but those dosages must be reserved for kids with cancer. Anyway, you tell the average canadian junky that you ATE a hydromorphcontin, you committed sacrilege, that's like 6.5 rushes in there! (in a 30mg one, same principle as the Kadians, m-eslons etc.) This female cousin of mine who lives way south in Ontario since 5-6 years, has obtained 10mg Opanas IR, likely brought in to Windsor from Detroit, she's got fibromyalgia with a script for methadone pills for pain (2x10mg a day) but sometimes that's not enough. She said she wished she had dilaudid because she wanted to put in IR morphine powder with hydromorph and oxymorph in the same rig. She did it with 150mg morphine and 2 opana IR's and said it was like being "reborn", where tolerance withdrawal didn't exist anymore.

That's why I find doctors, like my GP, who believe and put to practice opiate rotation is doing the smart thing. Said cousin before methadone was switching from 4 different kind of opiates depending on the month, oxycontin 40's, Dilaudid 8mg, Demerol 50mg and Kadian 130mg, rotating and she never shot up then. She has problems doing it to herself these days so much her rheumatoid arthritis + arthrosis in multiple joints of the body + the fibromyalgia. But she got tired of it, she wanted something that worked all day and not have to think about it, she's also got to take cholesterol pills, Lyrica, amytriptyline, nortryptiline, 81mg aspirin, you get the picture.

Last edited:
hi guys. Haven't posted in like 6 months or so. my dumb ass went and got clean. Not that I had much choice. aint that just the way it works!?

Hey Cliffy just saw you responded to my salt post lol. I still cant believe that shit. I didnt even get lose to shooting it. The bag felt like a bunch of hard granules. I opened it and could it looked exactly like salt so all i did was put some on my finger and sure enough all salt haha. That night sucked ended up with cotton fever, shaking in the bathtub 30 min after i posted. Got straight connects here tho and got my money reimbursed the next day via two bags! The dude who beat us i guess just ripped off all his customers in a 4 hour period and took off. Kid is an idiot he was making bank

That's crazy dude beat everyone!!! Some of these guys aren't too bright lol . Glad u got right and got reimbursed, that's how it should be! Now u got some straight up connects too, funny that shit like that usually ends up working out for the best. I've gotten that granually shit before and it was alright, had to crush it up and shit but it was decent. Definitely wasn't salt though thank god . I gotta go on a mission so I'll ttyl good luck and god bless!

wassup massholes. I have been doing some dope the last week thats def loaded with fent. and I have to get clean starting tomorrow. Its only been a month since i picked up a habit again. I was doing fucking great chipping but of course couldnt keep it going. Now im up to about a g a day. Maybe a little less. What am i in store for? Never have done fent before this last week and a half. I was going to get some Kratom to detox with. I have had great success using Kratom for the first 4 days of withdrawals then doing a shot on day 5 and I feel like 1 million bucks. I was shocked that the kratom worked so damn well.

Yeah I live between Worcester and east Brookfield. I'd cop in Worcester and caught a case there but they moved my probation to east Brookfield. So I guess I have a probation officer at both places. I violated last week by missing my appointment with my PO. Then when she called me in, she asked how my urine screen was going to come up. Given I had slammed Coke all night 2 days prior and shot dope the morning after to come down, this was 2 days before she called me in...my stupid ass admitted it'd be dirty because usually it takes me 6 days to clear my system...then somehow the test cMe back negative but the line was faded so she said she would've known anyways because a faded line means there was traces. So because I admitted, that's another violation.

I never got In trouble before. I'm 30 and never been caught in my 14 years of using hard drugs. So now I'm shitting my pants because i think I'll need to show up for a probation violation hearing. Most people are saying I'll be fine. But I'm nervous of course, because I COULD be sent to jail for the rest of my probation. It sucks that it all depends on if a judge had a good or bad morning. Hopefully she takes pity on me. I do outpatient now since my arrest so they should know I actually AM trying.

I just dont want this shit on my record. Not to mention I'm on suboxone and I REALLY don't want to kick that in jail.
if anyone has experience in this kind of probation violation, especially if your case was in Worcester, what were your consequences?

What happened happened to the most before mine that was a response to my post before that one?!

Last edited:
Hey all,

I've been reading this thread over the past few days and just wanted to throw you all a little love and support. I work in the field and have also been a member on BL for a while. Haven't done any diz since 08, went back to school and got my shit

Last edited:
Whats up yall, ive been clean (not that long) and going to a intensive outpatient thing for the last month. Its pretty good, they dont require abstinence which is super chill. as long as you are honest about what you use and make an effort in the group they are ok. I used dope once since starting and now just smoking weed when I get the urge to get fucked up, it certainly is easier to forget about the dope if I just smoke a joint. been long enough since I really had a habit that I don't want to fuck with subs or 'done and get addicted to something else. I hate where I'm living and last thing I need is to get addicted so some meds and not even be able to move because I can't leave my drugs behind.

On the topic of kratom surprisingly they delayed banning it and are taking comments for a period. I don't think kratom will be banned at all based on what ive heard. Ive never used the stuff because haven't had money in a bank account much since I've heard of it and been off dope. Probs would've loved to use it instead of go to cop 1.5 hours away like usual :( If I ever really got the urge just grabbed my cash and scored the bad stuff.

Living in VT at the moment and can identify with the guy talking about the situation in burlington. VT is fucked as far as i can tell. Product is at LEAST twice normal price and seems like any dealer is really just a junkie and you know how that shit turns out, eventually you are getting fucked over. I got burned for a couple bags worth the other day and the guy even knows I know where he lives!!! What an idiot. The problem with revenge is to get a really good feeling from it you gotta look the person in the eye and smile at their misery. Alas I'm not that brave (or stupid?). If something happens that costs him way more money than he took from me I am hoping he would have the sense to say "This happened because I am a piece of shit to people."

Reading back over this last paragraph its the exact same thing I was saying about western MA three months ago. I was spoiled out west, my dealer was always late but I always knew the shit was going to be good and weigh the right amount at least. I think we all just know that the dope game is fucked, doesn't matter too much where you go, unless you get lucky or really spend a lot of time seeking you are going to end up dealing with people who are desperate and ready to fuck someone over.

Cliffy, I think by the time you've put 10 bags of shit in your nose it just starts piling up and not getting to the mucus membrane. I won't tell you to go find a needle but I think if you are going to use so many bags in your nose try maybe snorting a tiny bit of water after doing some bags. I don't know if this is foolproof but i try to do that to get it to soak in a little faster and in a way that spreads it out more especially if I feel like im gonna be snorting a lot of bags im worried about wasting my money.

Sticky thx bro I never even thought of that, my nose is always leaking too so I would think some shit is coming out. Imma try that shit when I get home. I'm at fuckin Mohegan and couldn't get past the hi limit slot room, don't ask me why but that's a better rush than dope for me just hitting a monster. Problem being I got my room comped so that's straight and I brought 6bills with me and 3 hrs later I got 113$ on me and I need 100 for the room deposit so I can't get to 1-2 no limit til I check out and get my 100 back. Sittin here gettin fucked up, got som decent shit. Now I'm moping in the room waiting to hit the floor z it's hard to play 1/2 no limit with just 100$ but in so I'm contplating slotting it or black jacking it. I got no wifi so if u get this soon tells what u think?

I am from Baltimore but figure I will check in with this thread. I have started Baltimore threads two times in the past and it never picked up. Might as well come in here since it has some activity and just talk about some trends and what not. insight...

So here in Baltimore, there is A LOT of competition which means that quality and customer service are all GREAT!!! The dealers are all battling for customers. Someone like me who is a consistent customer who always has money and is not the typical sketchball user (I use every day but maintain an office job- yea one of those types lol), anyways, for someone like me the dealers are always doing something cool. For example, if one of my guys hasn't heard from me for two days, he will knock the price down. Some will literally throw me a free gram for the day.

There is a good mix of open air markets and phone connections here. Different sets of gangs have drug shops at a number of corners in west balimore (where i live). I do not know the east side as much but it is pretty similar. At the lowest street level, you can buy 10 dollar glass vials of raw. You can differentiate by the color of the top. If you watched The Wire, you will be fmailiar with corner buys yelling out "red tops" and the like. After that, you can buy half and whole grams of raw.

There is also this stuff called Scramble, which i have only seen in Baltimore- never anywhere else. They come in caps (like the ones used when putting molly into an individual capsule). Depending on who you know, they are cheap (i wont give an exact price to follow the rules) so they are popular due to how cheap they are. I would do them if I was in a pinch i guess, but i im never in a pinch to where im down to my last 6 dollars.

Scramble is basically raw heroin, mixed with qunine (which is OTC), and then sometimes a little morphine and/or fent. There is no standard recipe for scramble, and it is dictated based on what ingredients the cook has at his disposal. Scarmble typically sucks tho. If you ever come to bmore dont let a steet dealer trick you. The caps are scramble and all kinds of cut up. They can be fire tho if the mix of morphine, raw and quinine is on point. If the capsules have a brown/tan highlight to them, then the quality is way better. *** In short tho, I stray away from scramble (aka eggs).

If you cold coppin in bmore, you need to be very clear that you only want raw.

I'm just soooooooo fawwwwwkingggggggg jammmmmmmmmmmmmmmed kidddddddddddddddddd!

nawddddddding outtttttttt like motherfawwwwwwwwwwwwkeaaaaaaaaaaaaa! for reasssssssssszzzzzzzzlz, thoooooooooo.