• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

Yes blueyz. If I was w/d'ing Before my dose n needed a few hours to hold me over I would deff atleast b looking into it. Either that or kratom but not as knowledgable about kratom not sure how long it lasts & what not. There are reports on ppl using both tho for those purposes on here & Reddit so might want to read up a little.

Whats up all? Long time reader of Bluelight. Helped me get through many horrible w/d s when i first started lol. The Lope trick saved my ass. But just moved out to a suburb of Worcester. Everything's dead out here. Just got my medical card but am looking for stronger meds lol. Would it be worth it trying to cold in worcester?

Ya anyone that says there doing a 17 bag shot is either full of shit or getting completely ripped off. That would be what like 1.7 lol that's completely ridiculous. I've been using for years and depending on the stuff I get I do anywhere from .2 to .5 and that's to get high. Shit if I'm trying to conserve .1 will give me a rush and keep me good for a while. I don't get why people feel the need to lie on here.
Anyone notice how cheap stuff has been getting? I literally pay half what I used to a couple years ago even if I'm only grabbing a g or 2. Shits nice.
I hope your kidding. I am the one who said it. I have been using for years too. You obviously don't know many people and their tolerances. I know tons of people who need to shoot 10 bags from Philly. They are $10 bags and much much better than up here. I just shot 12 bags 5 min ago, and it's supposed to be the best stuff in Holyoke right now. No stamp blue wax bags, if you know the city you know the place. I easily do 5-6 bs a day. It sucks, it's not cool, I'm not bragging or lying. I just saw your post. You suck I'm out.

Ya anyone that says there doing a 17 bag shot is either full of shit or getting completely ripped off. That would be what like 1.7 lol that's completely ridiculous. I've been using for years and depending on the stuff I get I do anywhere from .2 to .5 and that's to get high. Shit if I'm trying to conserve .1 will give me a rush and keep me good for a while. I don't get why people feel the need to lie on here.
Anyone notice how cheap stuff has been getting? I literally pay half what I used to a couple years ago even if I'm only grabbing a g or 2. Shits nice.
They don't sell gs of half gs in western mass. It's done in bundles. I I do 5-6 bs a day. 10-15 bag shots 3-4 times a day. Obviously they are very small bags. I've been shooting up for over 10 years. Your an idiot, not lying or trying to sound cool. I went to detox this week and had to leave bc I was still very sick after 30 mgs of methadone. It's not fun, I spend every cent I have on this stupid shit.

yea but 10 bags is a bundle, which is a gram, is it not? so you are shooting 1.5G's in a shot? dude, thats insanity. you are shooting garbage if so. I've been around been time junkies and I consider myself a junkie w/ a pretty good habit myself and that would surly crush me shooting like that. I can easily shooting half G's and could probably get away w/ a G shot but it wouldnt be my normal thing to do. esp. nowadays w/ the fent in the dope, which is why I can get almost 10 shots out of a G rather than 2-3 which is what I used to do when it was just the basic brown.

30 mg methadone wouldnt touch someone with a decent habit. personally when i can get the money i do a g shot start the day. 1/2 g after that.

Whats up Bluelight Massholes been reading this thread since the first OG MA heroin then the overdraft one and now this one lol anyways decided to make an account and post here cuz you guys are fuckin awesome im reppin the SouthCoast area and right now we have some FIRE going around for the most part out here we get grams/half grams but Fall River stays with the buns and for the most part anything you get out here is decent to absolute fire...well thats my first post hope to hear back from you guys!!

Damn I had a crazy day today!!! So this guy I know got raided this morning n door kicks in at a ghetto apartment complex. Now I don't even live ther I bus chill n cop lol I live down rd. So anyways while he's at police station his tv,Jordana n other shit apparently go missing. Now I goto mall and meet a friend foe the first time ever we were talking and having fun them decided to go cop sp we both walk to the apartments where I cop and where that kids shit went missing. I goto cop n he's there, he asks me where hisbshirbis all crazy. I told him I didnt touch his shit n why would I when I fuck with him all sudden he swings at me, I duck his swing n swing myself n graze his ear. As I square up n tell him I didn't take his shit ppl stopped it. Then he tries to get me to go outside n get jumped. After this LL his homies text me telling me they wish I wulda beat him up n shit lol but I didn't take his shit...what did I carry all this shit down rd to my house in broad dayligh?!?! Come on. Oh not to mention there are six dudes in this apt when this went down. A couple were my connects nbthank god they just stayed out of it...i dont even think they like him oh well. But here's this five foot nine inch little white boy doing my thing lol but I still grabbed my bun nbwent back to chill with my friend I just me n we went to the mall n got a nice buzz lol but yea crazy day guys just thought I'd share that. Another question is if dude got raided ,nbhe sell soft, how was he out by noon? Oh well ps. Even tho there was crazy drma I still had a blast w my new buddy!!! U kno who u r lol

30 mg methadone wouldnt touch someone with a decent habit. personally when i can get the money i do a g shot start the day. 1/2 g after that.
I know, they gave me 30 and I was still puking and crying and sneezing, sweating the whole 9 yards. It really sucked. Anyways I met up with a blue lighter today for the first time. It was cool, went and copped some bags. Been getting ak47 which are really good right now. I think they may have some fent in them. Good luck out there guys! Stay on the nod and away from cuffs.

someone in my hood got shot today or Monday night for selling "bad" dope who someone OD'd on. this happens way too much lately; how are you going to blame someone for someone elses OD; I would never do something like that but they say the person touched the dope, so who knows.

putting fent in the dope is not touching the dope, its just how it is around here right now. I am not 100% sure this happened but its what the story on the street is. not even the fent but said he "touched" the dope and then someone ended up dead. a day later the kid who flipped it to him ended up dead. who the fuck knows but its the 3rd time in a few weeks that I am hearing a story like this; where someone sold dope to someone else and OD'd and then people wanted the kid who flipped the dope dead; it was his fault? I dont know, man. maybe its just me because I am a junkbox myself but I could never blame a dealer unless he truly put some KILLER stuff in there; by KILLER I mean stuff that will actually kill me, not dilaudid or anything else that you cut with, but an actual something that would kill me.

crazy out there nowadays, so becareful peeps, esp. as i sit here and write this as I shoot fent/dope.

thats in your area; in my area (north of Boston) its all fent it seems; well, not pure fent but 75/25 fent/dope. comes white as a ghost.

someone in my hood got shot today or Monday night for selling "bad" dope who someone OD'd on. this happens way too much lately; how are you going to blame someone for someone elses OD; I would never do something like that but they say the person touched the dope, so who knows.

putting fent in the dope is not touching the dope, its just how it is around here right now. I am not 100% sure this happened but its what the story on the street is. not even the fent but said he "touched" the dope and then someone ended up dead. a day later the kid who flipped it to him ended up dead. who the fuck knows but its the 3rd time in a few weeks that I am hearing a story like this; where someone sold dope to someone else and OD'd and then people wanted the kid who flipped the dope dead; it was his fault? I dont know, man. maybe its just me because I am a junkbox myself but I could never blame a dealer unless he truly put some KILLER stuff in there; by KILLER I mean stuff that will actually kill me, not dilaudid or anything else that you cut with, but an actual something that would kill me.

crazy out there nowadays, so becareful peeps, esp. as i sit here and write this as I shoot fent/dope.
That really messed up, I understand if some put rat poison, or some bad stuff in it, then yeah, off him. If it's some fent that he sold, and the dude od'd, then it's DEFINITELY not the sellers fault. I met up w someone on here the other day, all went well. I've been getting ak47 bags lately and they are good. That's what I've been sticking too because it's good soo I'm gonna rock it till the wheels fall off. Hope everyone enjoys a nice nod and stays outta trouble. Later!

I know the city pretty well, but don't know the place. I cop in yoke but usually through a couple dealers I know now, don't really know of any spots anymore. All the ones I knew of got shut down. I wish I knew a spot with good bags. Last night we stumbled upon what might be a spot and got el chapos which were really good. Other than that the best thing I've got were mcdonalds. Don't really like ak47 an LV are garbage and I know you can't tell me of any locations on here

Whats up guys got the easter bunny today and man was it straight awesome nothin but good stuff around right now

good info.

took almost a week off but starting to fiend; dont know how I did it before but I am so damn broke nowadays I dont/cant even get high.

my EX GF is coming in town for a week (she lives outside MA nowadays and is coming back) and we plan on getting somethingggggggg.. I dont know what, but something. I know she loves Molly so maybe some of that rather than dope; then again, we used to do everything at once. that was then, tho. things have changed. some Molly to kick off the night and then run for 6-8 hours and dope to come down and xanny to knock out. yea, just dont have it that good anymore; I am half dead as is. ha.

Just tried a couple of Sprite....ehhhh I can't tell if I felt anything or not, hahaha maybe need to do like 5 or 6 in a shot to know...kinda like playin Russian Roulette with the fent goin round!!! Haven't seen or had anything like that here but then again I stick with my usual connects and I guess one copped the Sprites and gave me two on the arm...imho I didn't feel anything after shooting those two....shieeeet....