• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

Honestly this is fucked the day an addict can't get some stuff somewhere that has even some Boy. Fent sounds good but how long til one is sick again? Boy is the word down south. Boy oh boy do I need boy

Bo's are everywhere.

What are you on the anti-seizure medication for? I am just wondering because I am also on to anti-seizure meds because I have a brain tumor and have had many seizures which is the same reason I am on Xanax for? Xanax is more for my anxiety having to do with the brain tumor but the gabapentin and Keppra are the actual seizure melds I take most.

Xanax I will take at night to help sleep or if I am an actual anxiety attack mode which happens sometimes and I will be by myself at night with the lights off in my mind is Russian which is why I always fall asleep the TV on.

Damn...shits getting serious around here. Blueeyez ...i hope you get past what you are going though. I've never been on benzod or methadone(if that's wat ur talking about lol) I mean I've gotten high off both but never hooked. And those are two of the worst to detox off other than alcohol. I have id issues so therefore never had the chance to get on mathadone, too be honest it may he forbthe bestm the only good thing about I to me is that when you goto jail they hafta let u take it lol yes isn't so nice how my addict brain thinks?? That's actually pathetic I think like that....like people who end up on this page by accident thru google or yahoo must think we are out ot our fucking minds when they read what we type.oh well screw them lol BC this is our place to vent, reach for help, or even just to communicate bad batches. Hell I've talked to one real good peopl on here n even met a thorough ass dude. Lucky indidnt end up meeting a fucking cop hahah so no more of that! But to get back on track I hope u feel better blueyez bcni dont wish detox pan from any drug on anyone except scumbag child molester and rapists.oh dont get me started a n those fucks! One lives across thenfucking parking lot I looked his scumbag ass up online..i love that u can look up registered sex offenders online free with their charges and pics!!! Good for those fucks...whenbi see the guy I call him a piece of shit child molester too...yes I really do...and sorry bout that I had to vent lol well hope everyone enjoyed this lil post lol be safe ppl and if your a weirdo please don't message me lol thanx

How I loved oxy's and roxy's 5 or 7 years ago, when the pill mills were flooding the markets and you could get a blue for $3 or #4. Now that it's $1/mg anywhere and everywhere I look... No desire for them, at all...

Yea I'm in west Springfield area n still kinda new...been here six months. I've found blues for 20-30$ if u ask me it a complete rip off. For that price you can get 5-10 bags depending on your connct. So yes its about s dollar a mg. If your gunna get high on opiates may as well do dope its alot cheaper...but if you can stay away from it all than by all means do that! Lol yea back in 2010 ilived in south Florida n was paying $5 a pop for oxy 30s M brand(good for shooting lol) now you also gotta keep nbeye for Mexican oxys (google that if u duno what it is) its a mix of heroin, fent, n morphine that Mexican cartels are making into a roxy pill form. They are blue nbhave the M stamp just like the roxys. The way to tell is if the pill isn't rock hard like a e pill. The fake ones fall apart easily BC they are pressed by hand. Too be honest id like to try that mix by sounds a lil dangerous huh?

have you shot the fent? if so, what do you prefer?

I am at the point I am kinda stuck w/ fent. I just get way more shots per G than I once did; I remember shooting brown (which is why name is browntown) for years and by the end I would blast through a G in 2-3 shots; yes, I had a way more killer habit then but it just wasnt enough, never is. but w/ the fent I can legit fill 10 pins and get LIT THE FUCK UP! maybe its just because I am so ON/OFF nowadays compared to being a daily dope fiend I once was.

speaking of on, I just shot ANOTHER fent shot. just gives me the AHHHH that I need.

question: do any of you still "cook" even tho we have powder and we dont need to? pretty sure I brought this up before but yes, I still cook, and I am always told I am an idiot for cooking powder. I've been doing this for years and years now but I just get (maybe a mind thing) more of a rush an actual HOT SHOT (meaning temp of shot).

yeah, i have.. i prefer the brown. keeps me straight for like 16 hours.

i never cooked my brown, not once in the last 11 years.

yeah, i have.. i prefer the brown. keeps me straight for like 16 hours.

i never cooked my brown, not once in the last 11 years.
Yeah neither do I, but then again I don't get "brown" I get white-off white dope, not fent. I've lived in places with brown powder and black tar that you had to cook though. Shits nasty. In yoke now picking up my hp. Hopefully it will last more than a few hours but not likely.

Blueyz...methadone isn't holding until morning anymore? Same thing w/ my cousin is sick as hell when goes to get dose. Maybe look into Tianeptine? removes withdrawals...some ppl nod on it...doesn't last real long either. If I had this problem I would deff think about having it in my Arsenal to hold me over those extra few hours.

Hate this drug, trying to get into detox now. Been using so much it feels like nothing gets me high anymore. Did a 17 bag shot around 1230 and I'm still not high really. Bags are good it's just my habit is hard to keep up with. Hopefully the detox place calls soon. Good luck out there everyone, hope you all catch a good nod!

Blueyz...methadone isn't holding until morning anymore? Same thing w/ my cousin is sick as hell when goes to get dose. Maybe look into Tianeptine? removes withdrawals...some ppl nod on it...doesn't last real long either. If I had this problem I would deff think about having it in my Arsenal to hold me over those extra few hours.
I know a lot of people who's dose doesn't hold them, in the morning they are up early waiting in line for it. Always hated the idea of that though, what if you wanted to spend the night somewhere a little further away? I know about take homes and all, it just seems tough. That's why they call it liquid handcuffs I guess.

Oh I'm on trileptal for
Mood stabilizer-1200mg
And Xanax 4 mg a day

It says in ur post u have a brain tumor. My dad died of brain cancer. I'm sorry. That sucks. And no I'm done with stripping these clubs are SLEEZY as hell anyway. I worked at a nice club in Miami then fr lauderdale. I'm I sales now. Actually wear a suit to work. You act like I'm clean. Only time I've not been on methadone and benzos is my two year prison sentence in Message me Brown town Would be nice to actually have a back and forth without waiting 180 min!!

I know. I saw someone who posted-"Eventually u have to pay the piper". It's true. It's just delaying the inevitable. Right now I feel okay. Thank the universe.... Mentally I'm telling myself it's okay. It's okay. I woke up crying and was shaking and cold and sweaty and the goosebumps and skin crawl etc. why?!!!
As for why I had to get on it. I was pregnant. What was I gonna do? Withdrawals can make u miscarry.

hun, I did message you. you replied back but then asking email. tough for me to do all that stuff. just stick w/ the messages if you can.

the reality is this - EVERYTHING WILL BE OK! just give it time.

seriously, everything sucks when it comes to WD's but once you get through them you feel even better; day by day it gets better, right? and not sure if you have the time, but maybe check yourself into a rehab so they help you out. if you live in the North Shore check out the detox in Danvers; they have methadone or benzo/clonodine option; even tho you are on opiates take benzo/clonodine to help get off; ill never understand why people go from dope to methadone at a detox unless you plan on staying on it forever. I think the other way has always helped me 100x's more than the methadone route; plus, they give you such a low dose it barely dose a thing for a hardcore addict.

Hate this drug, trying to get into detox now. Been using so much it feels like nothing gets me high anymore. Did a 17 bag shot around 1230 and I'm still not high really. Bags are good it's just my habit is hard to keep up with. Hopefully the detox place calls soon. Good luck out there everyone, hope you all catch a good nod!
know exactly what you're going through....there hasn't been anything out there that makes me go "WOW" this is good shiet!!! Just a lot of mediocre crap just good enuff to get you off E...I was a frequent flier at Providence Hospital you were only allowed to go to detox three times a year that the MassHealth would cover. Haven't been in detox for a few years now been thinking bout goin but right now my insurance is screwed up and I don't even know if I have any at all atm...so yeah do what u gotta do my friend and take that week vacation form the dope game...everyone else out there be safe and hope u find the elusive "Land of Nod", haha RaZ

Yeah neither do I, but then again I don't get "brown" I get white-off white dope, not fent. I've lived in places with brown powder and black tar that you had to cook though. Shits nasty. In yoke now picking up my hp. Hopefully it will last more than a few hours but not likely.

The first 10 years I did dope, it was this beautiful stuff found in the Northeast. Then I took a break and moved away. Then, where I was, the easiest stuff to find was Tar and brown powder. A couple years of that ruined my veins.

Wow, that's insane. I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't even imagine a 17 bag shot. And I hope I never have to be there, mostly for financial reasons. Good luck with the detox clinic. I PM'd you.