MA Heroin V We Overdraft Our Shit 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Massholes! I felt the need to bump this thread because it's been a little dead lately. How's the dope in MA been lately? Mine has been increasing in quality recently which is good because my tolerance is not lowering haha. My 1 white dealer who is a user himself used to get the best quality around by far but was less convenient than my ultra organized dominicanos who deliver and are pretty fast. But lately, the Dominicans have been putting out fire and sometimes are really quick. My record was 10 min from phone call to dope in hand but that isn't normal, usually more like 40 min sometimes longer but damn is it hard to start taking subs when scoring D is sooo convenient! Anyway just rambling, hope the Massholes and whoever else reads this crap are doing well.

Yeah all races think the others look the same. Haha. Just one of those things.

What if you are mixed? Yeah, all hispanics and whites look alike. What if you are a "Tiger Woods like my buddy?" Do all races blend together into one amorphous blob. Like everybody is indestinguishable.

I never got the whole "Everyone looks the same because of their race"
Asians, blacks, whites.. all look different to me.. I'm white.
Then again.. I'm observant and pay attention to details a whole lot more than a normal person would. :\

eh, dope has been so-so. my one dude who does 3 4's for $100 was delivering fire for a bit.. but the more people picked up and picked up the worse it got. had to step away and teach him a lesson; havent been back since because I've heard nothing but bad things about his junk.

overall nothing special around here from what know/hear. sometimes it worries me that my tolerance is starting to skyrocket. I am actually planning on cutting/slowing down over the upcoming weeks/months. starting to cost too much and not even feeling that "good", so why blow the money!? right? then again, I am sure we all say that.

It's always a bummer when you're spending $100 bucks and barely feeling it, whether it's your tolerance or the drugs themselves!

Got 2 guy who are great to deal with: open at 8am til whenever, easy connect/pickup, no hassle. But they've been peddling garbage for two months. Got another guy who delivers, says 30 minutes and takes 2 hours, his stuff is so-so right now. It goes in cycles. Once the delivery guys' stuff gets too shitty, the other two guys start getting better shit. Or at least that's the way it HAS worked...

^wow that sounds fucking too familiar lol like we may be dealing w/ some of the same people but I'm sure most dope guys are similar. I do wish the quality was more consistent. Shit will be running weak then suddenly I'm practically ODing off of a small shot then a week or two later it's nothing special. Idk lately 2 out of my 3 have been pretty good so no complaints overall I just wish there was a way to tell if I'm getting a new batch or not.

The two guys with shitty dope, ones up in Law-town and the others down in Roxbury, and I swear they have the SAME crappy dope. Even tastes the same (I snort it. I'm like Eric Clapton in that regard. Needles scare me.) My delivery guy is a little north of Law-town. His is different than both of the other fools.

dope in Boston sucks, huh!? it's either that or I have a ripppppppping fucking habit. might be a bit of both but from what I hear/can tell, the dope in these parts are NOTHING to write home about; then again, you may not want to write home about your dope use.

dope in Boston sucks, huh!? it's either that or I have a ripppppppping fucking habit. might be a bit of both but from what I hear/can tell, the dope in these parts are NOTHING to write home about; then again, you may not want to write home about your dope use.

Does everyone know that your back to using full time or are you trying to hide it better this time around?

those who use w/ me are fully aware; I went on a good 2-3 month ripper! starting to wind down again now. it's becoming a waste of time and money because my tolerance shot through the roof again and it's costing far too much to even "feel" good.

those who know I am using also used/have used. but there are many who still think I am "clean". I am not "junked out" by no means; but I am using daily to feel "normal". I am trying to feel "good" but it's just not happening. dope sucks right now.

it's becoming a waste of time and money because my tolerance shot through the roof again and it's costing far too much to even "feel" good.

Yeah it becomes a real waste of time after a while when your habit gets that big. Costs so much money to get even a decent rush, fuck it. Time to get clean again.

Yeah it becomes a real waste of time after a while when your habit gets that big. Costs so much money to get even a decent rush, fuck it. Time to get clean again.

seriously. not sure if youre fucking around or not, but it cost 150+ to "feel it". OK, the "fun" is long gone and depression starts to take over. even after a shot you think to yourself, "do I even feel that?", "do I feel good? was it worth it?" and my answer to myself is NO! wasting cash right now.

let's see how another TRY at sobriety goes; going down a diff. road this time. going to TRY and completely kick; no done or bupe. I still do a quick cycle of bupe (maybe a week or two) to get off the dope habit and also use xanny toward the end to help sleep/anxiety, etc. I dont have any time off from work so I will have to be working; I plan on banging out on a Friday in about 2 weeks, so ill take a small dosage of bupe on that Thursday and cold turkey Friday/Sat/Sun - I know I will still be hurting but it's the best I got as of now and have been through it before, so it's time to do it again.

^ Tapering with bupe for just one week was one of the best things I've ever done
Reduced my wd symptoms to mere little bits of sweaty/clammy/anxiety and just some insomnia

Just used gabapentin and sleeping pills and I felt almost at 100% with out being dependent on anything at only 2 weeks out
The paws still fuck with me a bit but it's no where near as bad as being completely dope sick from a full agonist and then feeling lethargic and sluggish with no energy for a month at least

^ Tapering with bupe for just one week was one of the best things I've ever done
Reduced my wd symptoms to mere little bits of sweaty/clammy/anxiety and just some insomnia

Just used gabapentin and sleeping pills and I felt almost at 100% with out being dependent on anything at only 2 weeks out
The paws still fuck with me a bit but it's no where near as bad as being completely dope sick from a full agonist and then feeling lethargic and sluggish with no energy for a month at least

exactly my plan. I just put an order in for Phenibut (not sure if any of you guys used that drug before) right online and will also use that toward the end of my bupe. have the xanny for the anxiety and sleepless nights.

how quick did you come down from your bupe? 1 or 2 weeks? start at 8 and stopped at 2? any advice is good.

exactly my plan. I just put an order in for Phenibut (not sure if any of you guys used that drug before) right online and will also use that toward the end of my bupe. have the xanny for the anxiety and sleepless nights.

how quick did you come down from your bupe? 1 or 2 weeks? start at 8 and stopped at 2? any advice is good.

2 strips (or pills, doesn't really matter just 16mg of bupe in any form) is more than enough to kick with. I did it with just 1 strip last week and was fine, but another few mg would have made it even easier.

As long as you wait a good 24 hours to dose it will help the bupe work a lot better. Take 2mg to start, then another mg an hour later, then 1 more mg late enough in the day to make sure you can sleep. The next day take 2mg in the morning, then 1mg at night. Do the same thing the next day but just with 0.5mg at night. On day 4 take 1mg in the morning and 1mg at night, and do the same the next day but with just 0.5mg at night. The day after that splip 1mg into 0.5mg in the morning and the other half at night, then on the last day take just 0.5mg at night.

You would still have some left over that way so you could duplicate a few days if you aren't ready to lower to dose yet. I was surprised at how well 2mg worked the second day, but I did need a tiny bit more at night to be able to sleep. Taper down you dope use before the sub detox so that the drop isn't too much for you, and as long as you wait 24 hours to start the detox it should work very well.

^ I was weird with sub, seemed like I was more sensitive to precipitated wd or something
I'd see people dosing it after only 12 hours and feel great

Me I started waiting at least 40 hours to make sure, after being thrown into pwd's so many times even after waiting fucking 24 hours
And I have super fast metabolism so I dunno what the fuck it was

I started with 6-7mg of sub and tapered down about 1mg a day for 7 days
Jumped off there and after about 2 days I was thinking this is bs and the hardcore sickness will still come since sub's half life is so long, no way I thought you can just skip the initial super bad wd even with tapering down on sub after being a dope addict for years ya know

But it seriously blew my mind how much easier it was and after about the 5th day I started feeling so much better and started getting the tale tell signs of the ass end of wd, for me it's the double/triple sneezing and no more shits

I totally recommend lyrica or gabapentin and of course benzos, vitamins, marijuana, and lots of fruits and veggies
One of the best meds I've ever found that helps wd though is gaba or lyrica, esp the anxiety, insomnia, and rls the most

Edit: I wanted to go back to my sub doc and laugh in his stupid old face for telling me I needed to be on it for years, greedy fucking doctors man

Last edited:
Hey hope everyone's been doing okay I haven't been on BL in a while. Recently I've been getting some weird fucking dope in western mass. I have a pretty high tolerance and I haven't been making a ton of money at work lately because I had my hours cut so iv been on a "maintance" dose not really getting high at all just staying well. Some of the bags I've been getting though have been making me soooo ill, I'll do my shot and about 20 or thirty minutes later I'm in the bathroom puking my guts out really violently but I'm not high at all! I don't know what's going on but the bags that do it the worst have been the 007's. I haven't puked from dope in a few years. Has anyone experienced anything like this??? It's freaking me out.

^All I know is if you know your body and habit as well as you sound like you do and puking isn't normal for you then it's got to be something in the dope cut that they're using.It already sounds like you've made a correlation between the puking and the dope that's causing it. And if you're not even getting high that should be a big red flag. Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.