MA Heroin V We Overdraft Our Shit 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Maybe it will be a nice change of pace, it's good to get away from home for a day or two even if you're still in MA. My job for the past year and a half was on the south shore and I just quit and started at another company in boston this past Monday, it's fucking sooo much better to be working in the city!

Yeah, it's taken a few of my friends out. Dudes getting out of programs and literally the next day they OD and die.

Yea that seems to be the most common way addicts die. That's why I used to worry when some people I knew went to rehab since I knew they had a good chance of ODing if they used when they got out, and chances were they were going back to using at some point.

Sometimes that one hit will satisfy the urge for quite a while. I hope you can stay clean. I have been off dope for over 3 months this is the longest I have gone in a few years. Of course I could not have done it without methadone.

Thank you, man, because that's exactly what happened. I had this planned out from the start and I haven't had any issues with cravings since. I couldn't explain this to anyone in the house for threat of being exposed and the sheer fact that everyone is on their recovery high horse. I honestly have gotten more out of posting on BL than I ever have from an AA/NA meeting. For the most part, people are real on this site and I can relate to other members far more than people at meetings who preach recovery in an almost fascist manner, while being the first people to relapse. I don't know what my future holds as far as getting high is concerned but I know it's something I still enjoy.

Welcome fellow masshole! As someone who has lived in ny and nj and moved back to the boston area, I strongly advise you to just stick with the ny hookups and use when you go back there. Once you get good connections in MA your shit will go downhill fast, it will be too convenient because most of the dealers here deliver to your door and you'll always know it's a quick phone call away. You're on bupe but have a way to get Dope in NYC if you really want it so you're in a great position. Not to get preachy but you're better off not finding good connects here in MA.

Yo, sorry I didn't reply sooner, I've been down in New York for the past couple weeks. I know what you mean about how easy it is to fuck everything up when it's easy/convenient to score- my connects in NYC deliver right to your door, and I've experienced that habit of only leaving the house to go to the ATM.

I just used the last of my shit, and I have some suboxone that I'm gonna start tomorrow. I'm hoping everything goes smoothly and I can make the switch, then do a quick taper, and stay clean for awhile. I always get so freaked out and nervous about being sick- there've been a few times the suboxone works like a miracle drug, but a handful of other times I've been massively sick for some reason. I have some Gabapentin, klonopin and clonidine on hand, so I'm trying not to worry. I'd feel more confident if I had a connect up here in case anything goes wrong, but maybe that's for the best, since there's no temptation to test my self-control.

Thank you, man, because that's exactly what happened. I had this planned out from the start and I haven't had any issues with cravings since. I couldn't explain this to anyone in the house for threat of being exposed and the sheer fact that everyone is on their recovery high horse. I honestly have gotten more out of posting on BL than I ever have from an AA/NA meeting. For the most part, people are real on this site and I can relate to other members far more than people at meetings who preach recovery in an almost fascist manner, while being the first people to relapse. I don't know what my future holds as far as getting high is concerned but I know it's something I still enjoy.
I get more out of bl then na/aa too. I talk more openly here then in person. I usually very shy and quiet in person.

I get more out of bl then na/aa too. I talk more openly here then in person. I usually very shy and quiet in person.

I feel the same way. The only thing I really like about NA is hearing people war stories and how they''ve turned shit around. And occasionally I meet some cool people.

So the 1 dude I know who sell D and is white used to get the best fire ever, shit had me dropping to the floor unconscious fuckin mid sentence a couple times, people not being able to wake me and stuff. Now it's total trash. I'm so pissed I bought a gram last night and I swear it's done nothing and it's gone now. Luckily I have much better quality/more convenient hookups but shit this guy used to has the best and now it looks EXACTLY the same but it fucking sucks worse than ever. Oh and buy the way it comes in chunks and was broken straight off a finger so no that does not mean something will be good.

^I understand exactly what you're talking about, and it seems to be pretty common in New England and in a lot of cities in the US...They give you the good dope to suck you in and give you a good habit, and then shit just drops one day! I swear to God, there's dealers out there giving different shit to different customers and playing games big time!

The only way around it is to have a bunch of numbers...but even then, you're never quite sure who has something decent and who has garbage half the time!

New York and Philly seem to be the only places on the east coast that you can really count on one dealer to have good shit consistently, and even then...you still get stuck with some mediocre shit here and there...but even the bad shit in NYC and Philly is usually still okay...In Mass/RI/Conn, you can end up with some shit that barely gets you well!

^Yeah until recently I could barely picture getting stuff that hardly gets me well! But that's exactly what happened with this batch. I've gotten some better stuff since then of course, in fact I had to lie to my boss and take an extended lunch break to go meet another guy because I'd done what should have been a decent shot that would keep me well/feeling good most of the work day but it did almost nothing to me, I was shocked. Luckily I have 3 reliable hookups so at least one usually has sethikg pretty good at any given time but this one guy used to be the best and now he sucks but I'm also wondering if it has a lot to do with my tolerance going up because he used to be the only person I got it from when I first started this latest run. I'm getting to where I should stop but am having trouble finding the motivation to do so. I'm a pretty functional addict and am convinced I'd be dong pretty well if only my habit were less expensive or I made more money. It makes me wonder if there are any successful dope heads out there who can afford to maintain their habits without problems or do we all fuck up eventually?

^For me, my tolerance seems to plateau somewhat once I reach a certain level...it will still gradually go up, but it takes a lot longer for it to happen than it does in the beginning...

Oh man, when it comes to tolerance and habits I'm like all over the map...one day I'll do three bags and get a so-so nod goin, the next day I manage to get only one bag and barely make it 6-8 hours before I start sneezing and the runny nose stage....then I'll have a great day with maybe a bun or so and I've got my dick in the dirt :eek: haha!! Then the next day maybe a bag or 2 if I'm lucky....it's gotten sooo terrible tryin to score dough or dope I ask myself why the fuck i don't just stop and stay clean??? Because I LOVE IT TOO MUCH!!!

A couple of days ago, I got caught coming out of the alley. It seemed like the police were more interested in catching dealers, so all they did was confiscate my bags and warn me of a "possible" criminal complaint being charged against me. Well, I can't go back to Holyoke now even if I wanted to, because I was seen by everyone being questioned by a police officer. And now I'm scared that I'll wind up back in court.
God, I'm an idiot...

^wow sorry to hear! I've read lots if your posts on here while I was just lurkin and Holyoke sounds fuckin crazy. It's just some wild hood city in western MA but it sounds almost like Newark. So u were coming out of an alley where you'd just scored? Had u even got to do any yet?? Either way it sucks.

As for my tolerance I think it has plateaued actually but it's so hard to tell given that there's no way to be certain of the purity of the product. I actually am goin to two different people today to compare haha

^ curious to find out how they compare jam...

As for me, I'm still overall really pleased with one of my connects quality, but the aspect I'm most happy with is how incredible he has been with meeting me in a timely fashion lately. I've seen this dude every single day for the past 2 weeks and nearly half of those days I've gone to see him two times throughout the day.

I simply text him before right before I leave my house and head to the city and within 1-3 minutes he hits me back with a street and what time to be on it. Only on one occasion did I show up to the street on time and when I let him know he was like "sorry papa 10 minutes" which is completely understandable due to the fact that the traffic his runners have to sit in can get pretty bad during certain times of day.

I understand this is how businesses are supposed to work, but it's hard to find people that tell you how long they're going to be, straight up, rather than tell you what you want to hear. I really hope that he stays on point like this.

So the 1 dude I know who sell D and is white used to get the best fire ever, shit had me dropping to the floor unconscious fuckin mid sentence a couple times, people not being able to wake me and stuff. Now it's total trash. I'm so pissed I bought a gram last night and I swear it's done nothing and it's gone now. Luckily I have much better quality/more convenient hookups but shit this guy used to has the best and now it looks EXACTLY the same but it fucking sucks worse than ever. Oh and buy the way it comes in chunks and was broken straight off a finger so no that does not mean something will be good.

I had this dealer out of Bushwick Brooklyn that had dope that was on a level of its own, and for cheap too (was even cheaper before he got his door kicked in and guns pointed at his face while being robbed for 18k that he had at the stash)! He had his own operation where he had it bagged up in his stash house (well apartment room) and when my boy asked him what he cut it with, he told him nothing because he didn't even know what to cut it with. Naturally my boy called bullshit, so the guy gave him his bundle plus a chunk right off the chunk, and my boy said it was exactly the same. Well after over a year of this guy having the best stuff around it fell off hard, and aside from a good batch here and there it wasn't even worth it anymore. My boy stopped seeing him altogether after he got popped for the third time, with all times being serious charges (stash apartment raided, weight it dope and coke seized) so I'm sure he is going to end up doing serious time.

^I understand exactly what you're talking about, and it seems to be pretty common in New England and in a lot of cities in the US...They give you the good dope to suck you in and give you a good habit, and then shit just drops one day! I swear to God, there's dealers out there giving different shit to different customers and playing games big time!

The only way around it is to have a bunch of numbers...but even then, you're never quite sure who has something decent and who has garbage half the time!

New York and Philly seem to be the only places on the east coast that you can really count on one dealer to have good shit consistently, and even then...you still get stuck with some mediocre shit here and there...but even the bad shit in NYC and Philly is usually still okay...In Mass/RI/Conn, you can end up with some shit that barely gets you well!

I know that in Paterson where they have open-air markets they would make a stamp 'fire' in the morning and then when custies would come back later in the day to drop some decent money on that stamp it would be changed out with some dope of lesser quality.

At least in NYC they bag up a stamp by the thousands so if it sucks then it's not going to move once everyone tries it. A particular stamp usually stays the same for a few months, and then usually only varies a little bit every couple of months when they have to bag more up. Like I've gotten the same stamp for over a year with it only varying ever so slightly during that time, but it was usually always fire and only dropped to 'average' for no more than a month here and there.

^For me, my tolerance seems to plateau somewhat once I reach a certain level...it will still gradually go up, but it takes a lot longer for it to happen than it does in the beginning...

I plateau my tolerance on my own. What I mean is that I refuse to do more than 5-6 bags in a session, and most of the time it's 3 to get me a buzz and to keep me well for the day, so the 2 days a week I would do the 5 or 6 would be a treat and get me high as hell. I wouldn't do anymore than that though because then I would need more on the days when I would just be trying to get by and stay well, which is just too much to maintain.

This is my second time being busted, though still I haven't wound up in handcuffs. Since my CWOF ended, I figure they might go straight to probation if they decide to file a criminal complaint. I know it's my own doing, but I can't have probation for drugs on my record. I'll never be able to apply for a job that does CORI checks, and I'm trying to find a new job since my current one pays minimum wage with no benefits.
Plus, if my folks find out, I'm not going to be in a very good living situation. If this ends up being the thing that keeps me off of drugs for good, great…but not at the expense of my livelihood and mental state.
The guy who confiscated my stuff pretty much said "Well, maybe we'll file a complaint, maybe not…I dunno…now go home and don't come back or I'll arrest you for trespassing." And considering it can take months for these kinds of things to happen, I'm gonna be sweating this out for a very long time…while trying to stay clean.
This is the only place where I've talked about the incident, though I'll be talking to my drug counselor about it next week when I see her.
STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!!!! :!

^ I didn't know they could take your dope and then charge you for it months later that's fucked up.

Damn Noc...sorry to read that...who knows what the cop will do; maybe nothing!! I don't think he's gonna go through all the trouble for a couple of bags. Probably the first time seeing you so he knows you're not a regular so he's trying to put a scare in you (guess he did too!!) and wait to see if he sees you again. I would stay the fuck out of that whole area if it were me. Anyways I thought you were "boxing"?? It sucks big time that for any type of job these days they do a CORI check; that's a big reason I really don't apply for work...I just stay working for my landlord buddy and work utt. I don't have a huge record like a career criminal...one poss Class A in 1997 and right now on unsupervised probation cause I pleaded guilty to Receiving stolen property after my atty got the prosecutor to drop the Larceny in a Building charge for that stupid stolen copper fiasco back in May of last year. Have to do CS one day a month but I'm behind 4 days so I need to get my ass in gear and just do it but you know how it is...I can't move or get motivated to go; have to do at least 1 bag to get well and I'll go willingly!!! Tried going sick and that was a fuckin' nightmare so I'll never do it again!! Well I've got till Sept to do it and my P.O. called me after the second day I reported and told me I didn't have to report in person anymore!! Geez, the days I went she wasn't even there so oh well that's a relief...paid my $50 court fee and now all I have to do is the CS and I'll wrap it on Sept. 11...

This is my second time being busted, though still I haven't wound up in handcuffs. Since my CWOF ended, I figure they might go straight to probation if they decide to file a criminal complaint. I know it's my own doing, but I can't have probation for drugs on my record. I'll never be able to apply for a job that does CORI checks, and I'm trying to find a new job since my current one pays minimum wage with no benefits.
Plus, if my folks find out, I'm not going to be in a very good living situation. If this ends up being the thing that keeps me off of drugs for good, great…but not at the expense of my livelihood and mental state.
The guy who confiscated my stuff pretty much said "Well, maybe we'll file a complaint, maybe not…I dunno…now go home and don't come back or I'll arrest you for trespassing." And considering it can take months for these kinds of things to happen, I'm gonna be sweating this out for a very long time…while trying to stay clean.
This is the only place where I've talked about the incident, though I'll be talking to my drug counselor about it next week when I see her.
STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!!!! :!
I wouldn't worry. Think about it. They threaten to bust you for trespassing but let you walk on a Class A possession charge(I'm assuming it was dope). They gave you a break cause you prolly reminded them of one of their kids or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.