MA Heroin V We Overdraft Our Shit 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ haha yeah.. let me spend my whole day on a wild goose chase chasing around my friend's brother's friend's cousin's aunt to get middlemaned on some already expensive morphine OR you can have that spanish dude you know, who makes his living delivering dope all day, bring some to your house and call it a day. When all is said and done you spent less time, less money and it was overall less hassle.

Which do you choose?

this gov wants this intentionally the way all this came about is so fuckin suspect. when you think about it it was all a perfect plan from the start. the ox breathed so much more life into the game.

Isn't banning an opioid what started this "heroin epidemic" in the first place? Oxy was a major problem so you to it away without really giving people a way out and now here we all are on heroin. I mean look I take full responsibility for my using but, when you take away a DOC and leave nothing but, shitty, expensive and time consuming choices or you can just cop dope...

Yeah the boom in heroin use, can be in large part tied right back to when they changed the oxy formulation and made them harder to abuse.

this gov wants this intentionally the way all this came about is so fuckin suspect. when you think about it it was all a perfect plan from the start. the ox breathed so much more life into the game.

Bingo.As the older junkies were "aging out" they(and I don't mean the gangsters) needed fresh blood. Also around the same time the oxy-boom started(~2000) the Taliban had outlawed opium production.We all know what happened then.Uncle Sam's been guarding the poppy fields since. At the same time their killing Colombia's coca so they can grow more poppy too.Throw in Mexico ramping up then all we gotta do is pull the rug out from under the oxy game and flood the country with all that heroin.For once they truly did do something "for the children" and everyone's still getting paid.

If you people obeyed the law in the first place then there would be no demand for illegal drugs and the cartels would go bankrupt and fade away because no one bought there products.

Whatup. Has anyone ever shot the small white perk 5s ? Im kinda sick and was just wondering if it'll be better that way, thanks

^^^

Don't shoot percs that's dumb as shit. That's 5mg's of actual oxy you'd be getting for all those hundreds of mg's of pill binder and garbage. Oral BA of oxy is over 90%. You'll get way more out of it if you just chew um and swallow, then try to filter through all that pill filler for 5 measly mg's of oxy.

Lol typical boston. They're not even percs. He talking bout the 5mgs no APAP but that's still a rediculous amount of binders and shit for 5mgs.

Why would you shoot the 5mg roxis (I assume that's what he means) That's a lot of prepping just to get well. Id just eat em. They kick in in less then 20 mins.

Ked I fahkin boot perks all fahkin day ked. Wheas da fahkin Oxycotton guy?

^^ ya legit ked haha

seriously tho, I am a few days into switching to sub from a decent sized daily dope habit that's lasted about 4 months now. I've had other runs in the past but there's something different about this and it's hard to put my finger on exactly but, I now feel as if I am linked to opiates and that it will always be true. When I say opiates I really mean iv heroin bc I know nothing else would satisfy me. The strange thing is that I began fucking with Oxy 10 years ago but I never had this happen before and it's a little depressing. Not sure if anyone knows what I mean at all or if I sound crazy but, the best way I can describe it is that I cannot really imagine myself without opiates anymore. I know it doesn't have to be that way but, I am not positive I want to be without them but I know that there really is no way I can use and have a good life yet I still want to try and beat the odds. Anyway this is probably the normal shit people go thru and think about being hooked on dope. Damn it's crazy what this does to people though, I definitely feel like it's changed me and not for the better but I still love it in a sick way.

^ Hey bro maybe methadone is a better option. I get what your saying suboxone just wasn't working for me. I don't know if my habit was just too high or what but the 'done seems to be doing the trick.

^^^

Yeah that happened to me too. Bupe worked for a while for me.. then it just didn't anymore. So I had to go to methadone, and I'm glad I did, because it's actually holding me better than bupe ever did even when it was working as it was supposed to.

That may be the case. I've done so much switching back and forth between dope and bupe over the past few years. I'm giving the subs a try for now to see how it goes bc going on methadone seems like a hassle but if I can't stay clean with subs i have to try the liquid handcuffs I suppose. I'm sure it's better than being strung out and isolated. The isolation is another issue. When I use I'm pretty much ok without any socializing and I lose all interest in banging me gf which she doesn't like. I love doing dope all the time but damn the cost is so high!

whats up, boys!?!? I am still alive in well.. somehow! ha. havent been on the board because they BLOCKED the site at work now! great, the admin probably caught me on a board talking about; now they know what to think when they find me MID NOD! ha.

anyway, I've been using. back and forth. few days using and then a week of. then a week using followed by a few days off and BOOM, using again. I've been using minimal subox on my days off; trying to ween totally but not even sure if I want to quit as of now.

somehow, I ended up switching back to snorting lately. yes, I do shoot still but been snoring more for some reason. maybe its teh dope talking but it somehow is hitting me harder w/ a snort; plus, my veins are pretty beat up as is and I never had bulging or popping veins, so its always been a pain in the ass.

whats up to the rest? the MA dope has been good. people are dropping like flies when I watch the news; however, they are a young crowd, so maybe new to the scene or maybe they really did take it too far. I wish the best for everybody but people ODing never did scare me much. anyone else feel the same?

anyway, I will try to get back into the board more. just a hassle w/o having it during the day; esp. while at work - best time to post, right? ha.

Isn't banning an opioid what started this "heroin epidemic" in the first place?

Pretty sure it was cheap, plentiful heroin that started the epidemic. Heroin was booming waaay before the oxy reformulation and even before the old oxys became popular, around here at least. Personally I think oxy being reformulated is just an easy scapegoat.

Status
Not open for further replies.