MA Heroin V We Overdraft Our Shit 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Yeah 25th hour is a pretty cool movie, have at seen that I awhile, actually had no idea it was adapted from a book.
Effect: That's a nice pic! South shore is bore btw, unless you're looking for a nice house in the burbs. North shore is definitely cooler IMO..

^ Haha I've gotten mixed reviews on the whole south shore vs. North Shore debate. Usually everyone's opinion is biased, but your opinion is actually valid IMO just cause you grew up outside of MA. I personally liked growing up on the north shore and have only briefly spent time visiting the south shore so it's hard to judge the whole 'scene' there.

^Not Boston proper but I can see the skyline from the end of my street.You have got to see this movie.Its on again at 4:20 on STBZ.The scene in the bathroom of his fathers bar where Monty(Ed Norton) talks into the mirror is great.Oscar type shit IMHO and you might even recognize someone,haha.PSH is in it too as one of Monty's friends,big supporting part.Not to spoil it but the scene of Ground Zero out of Barry Pepper's(another Monty friend) apartment window sends chills up my spine and brings it all back,if for a moment.You will definitely dig this movie.
does one of the characters have a super bee car. If so I think I saw it.

^I think you see it early in the movie when the dog gets hit.Otherwise,they're mostly driven around by one of those car services.It's definitely mentioned but I'll just have to watch it again from the start when it's on later today cause I caught it halfway thru earlier.

^ Haha I've gotten mixed reviews on the whole south shore vs. North Shore debate. Usually everyone's opinion is biased, but your opinion is actually valid IMO just cause you grew up outside of MA. I personally liked growing up on the north shore and have only briefly spent time visiting the south shore so it's hard to judge the whole 'scene' there.

Hate to say it but you're both right.SS is way more small towny and boring.NS is more urbany,no?

You got your small towns on the north shore too, but your right there are a good amount of cities aswell. Is Brockton considered part of the south shore?

You got your small towns on the north shore too, but your right there are a good amount of cities aswell. Is Brockton considered part of the south shore?

Some peeps do but it's really more in the Southeastern,MA. region of the state(as opposed to SS) if we gettin technical.It's usually hot as hell too and you really need a number to get anywhere.Not that you asked but I tend to throw that in sorta automatically when describing a place.Most people want info about the school system,property tax,etc. while we look and rate places that are important to us and our way of life.

^I think you see it early in the movie when the dog gets hit.Otherwise,they're mostly driven around by one of those car services.It's definitely mentioned but I'll just have to watch it again from the start when it's on later today cause I caught it halfway thru earlier.

Fuck,I jus missed the start of "25th hour" by 15min.AAAHHHGG(palm to head).

^ haha I secretly was hoping someone could give me some insight on the Brockton scene. Never heard anyone talk about it on here and was wondering if they do things like Fall River/RI or like the Boston area. I would imagine as far as packaging goes its the sandwich bag corners that I've come to like so much.

^I imagine Fall River/New Bedford would'nt be too hard and prolly find some stamps there.It's just the long ride and putting some time in.Ok if you live close by.

^ haha I secretly was hoping someone could give me some insight on the Brockton scene. Never heard anyone talk about it on here and was wondering if they do things like Fall River/RI or like the Boston area. I would imagine as far as packaging goes its the sandwich bag corners that I've come to like so much.

It is. I have plenty of friends in Brockton. It's the regular bags by weight but, there's plenty of dealers that sell .25 bags only but, you get decent deals for buying 3 or 4 at a time. Most people sell shit right off of the 10 gram solid fingers but, quality is still really hit or miss. Back in the days of oxy I used to get all my pills there but, I've honestly never found a consistently good dope dealer out of Brockton so I take my business elsewhere unless I can't find anything else.

I'd call Brockton south shore definitely. There are some nice suburban parts but, there's plenty of grimey city spots too. Weymouth is a bigger city on the south shore but, it's pretty damn suburban for a city despite its size. Matter of fact it was a town up until fairly recently. Still though Weymouth buts right up to Quincy so it's got a sizeable drug scene as well.

Last edited:
It is. I have plenty of friends in Brockton. It's the regular bags by weight but, there's plenty of dealers that sell .25 bags only but, you get decent deals for buying 3 or 4 at a time. Most people sell shit right off of the 10 gram solid fingers but, quality is still really hit or miss.

Brockton sounds exactly like Lynn (and a lot of other cities up this way) in that regard. Apparently there's been a lot of overdoses there too within the past few weeks from what I've read. Thanks for dropping a little knowledge JB.

Is new bedford the same as bedford?
I need to take a week long training class sometime soon and it seems my coworkers who have been stayed in boston proper and commuted to bedford. I should be ablento break away from my nerd coworkers and hopefully make some terribly awesome decisions.
From chicago so open air is familiar but not he norm as you get a # ....
Any advice or if theres a good place to get a hotel that might make things easier..

^^ New Bedford and Bedford are definitely 2 very different places. Bedford is out west of Boston and is just a normal suburb, borderline rural. New Bedford is down south closer to providence. As for finding a connect on boston, it's a little tough for if you're new to the area but maybe you'll run into a junky if your junky radar is on point lol. Good luck bro

Weird thing about boston is that there is definitely open air for crack in several areas but nothing for dope. What a bummer!

Sometimes if you spend a little with the crack man he may be able to get dope but without spending any money they probably won't help out.

Yeah I've gotten connects by talking to crack people, spending a few bucks does help too, sometimes they can point u in the right direction but u have to be careful bc often times the kids selling crack are young hood rat shitbags that will that will fuck with u or say they have dope and it ends up being crack. I'm not gonna fall for that again lol!

^ that must be awful man. Being sick as fuck and getting a glimmer of hope cause some dude says they have dope and it ends up being crack which is not very desirable in opiate WDs. I guess it beats being beat with nothing to show for it though.

And jam your right, in general it's definitely easier to get crack with no connects around here than dope (I know a few people that just recently scored hard off the street in Lynn), but usually you can get pointed in the right direction if you make it worth someones while.

It is. I have plenty of friends in Brockton. It's the regular bags by weight but, there's plenty of dealers that sell .25 bags only but, you get decent deals for buying 3 or 4 at a time. Most people sell shit right off of the 10 gram solid fingers but, quality is still really hit or miss. Back in the days of oxy I used to get all my pills there but, I've honestly never found a consistently good dope dealer out of Brockton so I take my business elsewhere unless I can't find anything else.

I'd call Brockton south shore definitely. There are some nice suburban parts but, there's plenty of grimey city spots too. Weymouth is a bigger city on the south shore but, it's pretty damn suburban for a city despite its size. Matter of fact it was a town up until fairly recently. Still though Weymouth buts right up to Quincy so it's got a sizeable drug scene as well.

Back in the late 90's there were a lot of Cape Verdiens running dope in Brockton.They had bags wrapped tight in baggies so they could keep it in their mouths.They had em in one's and two's in the baggies and we would always buy in odd numbers cause every now and then they'd give you a 2fer instead of a single.Mostly by mistake but sometimes cause that's all they had with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.