MA Heroin V We Overdraft Our Shit 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been on Methadone but I've been on Suboxone for a total of 5-6 years total. Currently on third year straight. But if "recalls" are what I think they are, you still have to worry about it on Suboxone. I go once a week and they can call at any time and make you come in that day and you have to have the correct amount of pills/strips and wrappers of used strips as well as take a drug test so they know you aren't selling them or secretly doing dope or other drugs on the side or taking too much/not enough. Plus they just changed the laws and made Suboxone restrictions tighter (AGAIN) and now every patient has to get their Suboxone script faxed in every single week by the doctor and no refills or call in scripts are allowed. So it's a huge pain in the ass because some pharmacies take longer to get/process scripts than others. Doctors used to just call in the script to the pharmacy and the script would be ready in 30 minutes but for some reason they stopped that so I don't know if this is national but it just happened in Massachusetts last week. When I went to the clinic last week some people had said they actually went out and got high because their pharmacy was fucking around and for some reason still didn't have the script 48 hours later and these people weren't going to be in withdrawal any longer so they got high. I don't blame them. I feel like shit every morning until I take my Suboxone. I've thought about being on Methadone but I don't have a car anymore and there aren't any busses or public transit in my town and the closest clinic is 30 minutes drive (both ways so an hour total) and I don't know anyone that would be willing to waste at least an hour and a half (or more if I had to go to therapy which is group therapy twice a week and individual therapy at least once a week along with other groups they make you go to) every day. But yeah Suboxone keeps getting mores strict and it seems that pretty soon it will be like Methadone where you have to go every day to get your dose. It's beginning to be really difficult to get my script every week.

Yeah the laws surrounding suboxone are getting much tighter. I know those recalls are happening in some places with suboxone, but it's not common. Most doctors will never do that. But, it's going to start happening more and more. With all the suboxone flooding the streets, the kids abusing and getting addicted to it, etc, they are really trying to push laws through that make it way more regulated, as in the case of methadone.

I know a few EMTs, 1 firefighter and 1 Mass State Police officer that all shoot heroin but they make sure to cover their asses (including always having fake urine on them) so they never get caught.

And those are just the ones you know.IMO I'd bet that those with easy access working in health care and LE have a higher rate of opiate abuse than the general population.I had an early morning liver biopsy a couple of years ago and was in extreme pain for hours in recovery but for some reason the nurse kept putting me off to call the doctor.When her shift ended at 3pm she was GONE.Did'nt even check on me.When the itemized bill came it showed that I was given 2 shots of demerol during recovery and I can tell you categorically that I received nothing but some motrin.One guess who really got the demerol? This kind of thing happens all the time but their unions protect them and fight routine drug testing like it's the plague.

Yeah the laws surrounding suboxone are getting much tighter. I know those recalls are happening in some places with suboxone, but it's not common. Most doctors will never do that. But, it's going to start happening more and more. With all the suboxone flooding the streets, the kids abusing and getting addicted to it, etc, they are really trying to push laws through that make it way more regulated, as in the case of methadone.

I noticed this trend the last time I looked for a sub doctor. I used to go and bitch about having a huge habit and get 60 strips 1st appointment like it wasn't shit. Would wait till 2nd appointment and ask to get dosed up toward the ceiling for "cravings" take home 90 strips and never go back. I ended up being set for like 2 years. Cause I was taking around 2mg day tops back then.

Anyway couple months ago I run my stash out think "damn that sucks no biggie though theres shit tons of sub docs around". Well everywhere I called wants me to come twice a month with U/A's required and all this counseling bullshit. Not to mention 150 cash just to walk in the door. But shit I got no choice really. So I go for the first visit and this place is Naziville. I knew I was in trouble from the get go, doc is super old cranky dude and I honestly just wasn't on my hustle that morning. So I am not in withdrawals at this point like I am supposed to be and I then pissed hot for Xanax, morphine, weed and bupe. So I am playing the I got some sub from a friend and stabilized myself angle. Doc is just not buying this story basically at all and called me a liar in so many words. So now we down to brass tacks time. At first he refuses to write any sub because im not in withdrawal! I really want to calmly explain how bullshit that is since I paid money for the appointment with the expectation of getting suboxone. I mean all nicety aside he is a legalized drug dealer profiting off my fucking misery! So I am fucking pissed at this point but this guy is god at the moment for he has the script pad and I fucking need him. So I bow down and proverbially get on my knees for this cunt. He hands me a script for 7 strips and tells me to be back next week.

Now I have been around long enough to know that nurses run shit at these places so I am always super polite to them at all times. So I grab the head nurse and calmly and rationally explain that the doctor is an idiot. Citing the fact that the business side of the practice (its one of those large sub mills with multiple docs they rent out places)booked my next appointment for 2 weeks how can I possibly go 2 weeks on less than 10 sub strips? She sees the obvious logic and promise it will get taken care of by another doctor on Monday its Saturday morning at the time

Well what could I do? I left waited the weekend till Monday and realized she upped it to 14 strips. Great! that's like fucking 12 dollars a strip or some craziness. Its cheaper on the black market! And they wonder why suboxone as a concept of public health policy has utterly failed

^Yeah, it used to be that they'd just write the script and send you on your way...now there's a lot more red tape...but if you find the right doc, you can still not have to be hassled...

Fuck Massachusetts for jumping the gun and making their own superb restrictive laws...all these liberal states are turning like big brother, monitoring and restricting the shit out of everyone...It's really unbelievable how fast it's progressing, and how these laws just seem to pop up out of the blue one day!

A few years from now, they're gonna just be like, "From now on, we're tracking the movements of all private vehicles...sorry! If you're not breaking any laws don't worry about it!"

It's crazy with all the monitoring there is in this world. You can't get away with anything because someone will video you on their cell phone. Unless of course you are in a Malaysian airplane then it's possible to vanish into thin air.

^Yeah, it used to be that they'd just write the script and send you on your way...now there's a lot more red tape...but if you find the right doc, you can still not have to be hassled...

Fuck Massachusetts for jumping the gun and making their own superb restrictive laws...all these liberal states are turning like big brother, monitoring and restricting the shit out of everyone...It's really unbelievable how fast it's progressing, and how these laws just seem to pop up out of the blue one day!

A few years from now, they're gonna just be like, "From now on, we're tracking the movements of all private vehicles...sorry! If you're not breaking any laws don't worry about it!"

Yeah it really is fucking sick. I shutter to think what things will be like 10, even 5 years from now.

Does the average citizen who doesn't really even break any laws really like the idea of everything they do being able to be tracked and kept in a database somewhere?...There's so many cameras everywhere, it's so easy to track things through GPS...It's just a fact of life living in most of the developed world that half of everything you do is being recorded!

It's just a matter of time before the police will be able to pull up real time video of just about anyone, anywhere, anytime for any reason they want!

They always say that they're gonna just use the technology to bust "terrorists" and high-level criminals, but once they start using it for one thing, it's only a matter of time that it's being used against "ordinary citizens" for any minor little offense! There doesn't seem to be that much political resistance to this sort of shit either, and it really does seem like it's just popping up overnight....It's like, as long as Americans can keep earning money, keep making their car payments, and can keep living their own delusional, self-centered consumerist lives, they don't give a shit about anything going on in the world!

There's a growing movement to de-criminalize or completely legalize drugs, it's snowballing...People see the colossal waste of time and money having to hire thousands of people to bust their fellow citizens for drugs...but at the same time the movement to soften drug laws is going on, there's this movement of angry asshole control freaks that are pushing in the exact opposite direction! Generations of law enforcement have fed their families for years off these drug laws, there's just this huge movement of people looking for tougher enforcement at all costs, which directly ties in to the big brother shit...

I guess some people really think alllll the bullshit.…..death, violence, sending people to prison is worth it to....not even keep drugs off the street?!

Anyway, yeah that's my stoned rant for the day...;)

Actually, I keep posting about this shit today...I have to stay on topic...

Last edited:
It's crazy with all the monitoring there is in this world. You can't get away with anything because someone will video you on their cell phone. Unless of course you are in a Malaysian airplane then it's possible to vanish into thin air.

W-man that is funny.It's soo tru.I LOL'd 4 real.Thanks.

Maybe after a year or 2 but this shit is part of me now.I still would'nt sleep for a year.That's the worst part of it for me.And I think that the older you get,the harder the kick.I got all the answers,don't I.Ya know I even flew down to Fla. back in '10 and came back with over 400 30's.Still could'nt go more than acouple of days without some done(tho my dose was still up there).I'm bangin 5,6,7 at a time and still would'nt cut it.That's why I never went back down.I even had one doc call up from down there telling me he opened his own mill and wanted me to make an appt.lol.

The not sleeping thing is going to happen no matter what you do. I've come off sub and dope and never slept normal for months. If you think switching to dope will get you back to sleep sooner when you come off you're wrong. The methadone has already messed with you and when you switch to dope it won't lessen the PAWS. It may make the initial physical withdrawals less painful if you can taper but tapering off dope isn't possible. No one does it on purpose. Coming off sub isn't that bad if you do it right and tapering sub is easy. I didn't listen to the Doc's and stashed a few until I was off. Then I tapered down to a quarter milly. Withdrawals STILL sucked but coulda been much worse.

I know JJ but I been on it daily since before 911 and there's no way I can go thru WD without on this shit.Its taken me 2+ years and a new BZ habit just to get to 20 and I hav'nt felt right since 40.And I'm trying like hell to keep the BZ's at a minimum so I can shake that too when I make the switch.I dint touch a drink in 12+ years and now I'm drinkin rum+coke for breakfast just to think its helpin.Been takin DPH thruout too but down to 7-10/day now.You guys might laff but you can cop a habit on DPH too if you take it long enough.I'm just a fuckin mess.

Stamps here in Spfld are pretty much the standard...at least with me cause I have a few long time connects and that's what they get. The times I've copped dope in a sandwich bag corner like a gram or half it's been low-grade or straight garbage!! I'll stick to stamps, thank you...:\

I completely agree. 99% of dealers in the Springfield and Holyoke area sell stamp bags. Once in a while you come across a dealer that sells by the gram but the few times I've gotten loose powder like that it's been garbage compared to what's in a stamp bag. There's almost nothing in each stamp bag. I know each stamp bag is supposed to be .1 but that's just not realistic at all because if that were accurate, a bundle or 10 bags, would equal a gram. A gram can make like 2-5 bundles depending what dealer you go to. But around here every single time I've gotten loose powder of a dealer, I could do a half bundle and the dope in that would be stronger than a half gram of dope. I think any loose powder around here that isn't already in stamp bags, probably gets stepped on and cut quite a bit before it's sold so you're much better off just buying bags or bundles instead of weight, unless you like having more cut in your dope and wasting your money.

MMT here sayin watup.Well,after 10+ years on the done I am jumpin the shark.After being on TH's goin once every 2 weeks for most of that time I got bagged on a callback and said FU to going back on daily and the weekly counseling.I'd been getting tired of the bullsh*t when they started changing the rules every 3 months and watched alot of oldtimers like me losing their TH's for a couple of years now. I saw the writing on the wall that they were on a mission to bust balls so I planned accordingly,knowing my time would come too.Problem is that now that i'm down to 20mg. I feel like an alien(of the ET type) out there even tho I've been playing the game since the late 70's.Started with scramble,decent "Puppy Paw" bags and DL4's in the late 70's,early 80's.Then the stamps started showing up(Liberty,Blue Diamond to name two) that changed the scene,especially for us white guys.We could now buy buns and bricks on our own,right from the dealers when the pagers became popular.This was what led to the payphones not accepting call backs.One of the last to go was the phone on So. Hunington at the VA.But we make do or else we would'nt still be here.My ? is there any advice for a 50 something opiate addict trying to make a solid connect to treat my disease.I'm thinking L**N or L*******E. Possibly even a road trip. BTW,I can pass as hispanic,I'm not white, white.

Well for good or ill I got some confidence back.I must still have "the look" cause I was'nt expecting nuthin.I had about a half hour to kill between appts today so I decided to walk over to the local T stop to scope things out,not really lookin and def. not askin.About 20 min. in an older black gentleman asked for a light and was I lookin.I ask "wat u got" and he had some morphine pills.First ? was are they IR or ER and we sat down to take a look.Well,long story short I see the the pills and the bottle and damn if they were'nt ER's. so I had to pass but we shot the shit for a bit till I had to go.So even tho I did'nt score at least I felt my game comin back and once it warms up it should be just a matter of time with a little luck thrown in.BTW,thanks to all of you showin the luv by trying to talk me out of it.I mean it and really do appreciate it but we are what we are and we do what we do.

It's always really weird for me when I try to go find dope after a lay off. I could always call someone to get it, because I have quite a few friends and acquaintances that do it, but I hate doing it...I like finding my own sources...You can call old dealer's, but if you've been out of it for awhile, all the numbers are probably different...

Some of the best connects I've had weren't people out there selling at that exact moment, but people who just came up and said "What are you lookin for?", give me their number and that's it!

A lot of younger generation dopefiends never copped open air, so they just get phone numbers and introductions and rely on that...but that takes half the fun out of it for me!

When I was back home in RI a few months ago, I was staying with my friend who was getting great dope, but couldn't get any coke...I walked around all the classic spots in Providence just looking to see if I could find anything, but it had been 2 years since I was there, and it was so strange...

I didn't even see any corner boys or anyone who even remotely looked involved with dealing, and Providence has always had it in a lot of different places around town....even though it's been pushed underground in the last few years...

It was January too, so that was part of it....sometimes your just not in the right place at the right time..

Yeah, open-air is going extinct. Fortunately, I live near a huge open-air market.
& Sure, I always get a few numbers whenever I go out there, and some sample bags, but the thing is.. Whenever I call them, they either;
A.) Don't answer their phone
B.) Their phone is off / disabled / New number.
C.) Don't have any dope at the moment.

So, I hate relying on phone connects. Open-air is where it's at.

It's always really weird for me when I try to go find dope after a lay off. I could always call someone to get it, because I have quite a few friends and acquaintances that do it, but I hate doing it...I like finding my own sources...You can call old dealer's, but if you've been out of it for awhile, all the numbers are probably different...

Some of the best connects I've had weren't people out there selling at that exact moment, but people who just came up and said "What are you lookin for?", give me their number and that's it!

A lot of younger generation dopefiends never copped open air, so they just get phone numbers and introductions and rely on that...but that takes half the fun out of it for me!

When I was back home in RI a few months ago, I was staying with my friend who was getting great dope, but couldn't get any coke...I walked around all the classic spots in Providence just looking to see if I could find anything, but it had been 2 years since I was there, and it was so strange...

I didn't even see any corner boys or anyone who even remotely looked involved with dealing, and Providence has always had it in a lot of different places around town....even though it's been pushed underground in the last few years...

It was January too, so that was part of it....sometimes your just not in the right place at the right time..

Ya know BH I used to cop in P-town(lil' rhody) waayy back when the cops ran their expired sticker game(still?).I've driven there from Boston and Westerly at different times in my life for bricks which was like a big deal back then.

^Yeah man, I'm born and raised from RI...although, I've moved around a lot...Providence is mostly grams and half grams now, but there's still a few old school bundles around if you know where to look...and yeah, the bags in the bundles used to be a lot bigger and more expensive...In the mid '90s a brick was a lot of dope!

When I quit dope he first time and went on methadone, I stayed clean for 3 1/2 years...I made it 1 1/2 years after I tapered off the methadone before I picked up dope again...but I moved to north Florida where I new only a few friends who were living there, and most of the people there had never even seen or heard of heroin being around in their whole lives! There was crack everywhere though, and it was usually pretty good shit...but I always felt bad for the people doing crack there...What good does crack do you with no heroin to come down with? Alcohol doesn't cut it for me for cocaine comedowns!

Anyway, when I moved back to RI and got back into dope, the bundles were less than half the price they used to be, and half the size, and it was like that everywhere in the area! I couldn't believe it had changed so much in a few years!

For awhile there, it was a joke what I was paying for bricks! The bags were so small though, it didn't really make much sense as to why they started doing it that way...you'd buy a brick of dope, but it was the same price and the same size that 2 bundles used to be, the only difference was that instead of 20 bags, it was spread out over fifty! Just more of a pain in the ass to bag them, and more of a pain in the ass to open them! I guess it was good if you were a super small-time chipper...."Can I get 3 bags man?!!"..."Yeah, here you go, that'll be six dollars and seventy five cents!"

Then, around '05, people started selling 20 bags and calling them "bundles"....but, there were still people selling actual bundles that were the small cheap ones, and you had a few people still selling the bundles with the bigger bags for twice the price! Nobody knew what they were getting when someone tried to sell them a "bundle" in those years...

Then, in '06-'07...almost overnight it turned to 1/2 grams and whole grams, which is when a lot of people in this thread started using dope...but I still like the stamps better...

Status
Not open for further replies.