• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Lucigenol

^
yes good mdma is very sedating when taken in a high dose , wou will be nodding out and having great visuals , i also noticed that on shrooms during the plateau i would get real sleepy and kinda turn to the inside and have gret cev's

It's kind of expensive for one thing. Interesting structure. Looks like a cross between psilocin and nicotine.

MDMA sedating, hmmm that's cool, I guess mines always been mixed with amps or something. I'd be interested in that. I usually just end up grinding into lunch the next day

"visuals don't mean it's psychedelic" I understand this logic but at the same time it makes classifying chems extremely confusing and unnecessarily difficult. By this logic AMT and almost all the 2ctXs I've tried "non-psychedelic", non-psychedelic trips, that sounds like some sort of oxymoron/paradox

sedating trips most definatly can be/are psychedelic. I find K,DMT, and LSA to be so

so who has actually tried this compound(the active form). I mean it's been available for a while now, and it's not too $ so what the fuck. somebody conclude this mystery

Gaian Planes said:
Hey!! The people that tried this drug already...can you PLEASE...PLEASE add more details to your report. Like for instance: dosage, timeline, effects (psychological and physical bodily stuff)?

Please!

please, yeah

Not sure if a second batch was produced,at least I have seen Another batch allegedly the right enantiomer but was complete bullocks.Lucigenol is dead,somehow sad though.

hugo24 said:
Not sure if a second batch was produced,at least I have seen Another batch allegedly the right enantiomer but was complete bullocks.Lucigenol is dead,somehow sad though.

Was the bullocks danish? Swim thinks he got the bullocks. Darn.

Last edited:
It all originates from China.Do you have an oil?Then its the wrong isomer,if its brown crystals,its bollocka but I think that one hasn't been sent out.

Are you just saying that these two forms were sold or claiming that the two isomers have a different physical appearance?

Ham

Tan powder. Bullocka! What does the correct isomers crystal look like? And how stable is it?

The oily gum was proven Lucigenol,altough the wrong enantiomer.

The tan powder,from China labeled as the right enantiomer,proved to be an unidentifiable substance,certainly not Lucigenol.

Wow, was just reading about this tonight. Came to BL for info and found basically nothing... was gonna bump this too.

So really, nothing reported?