• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [LSD Subthread] The Low-Dose LSD Appreciation Thread

I'm not sure if you meant to say "stroking" the pipe or "toking" the pipe, but either way, yes. ;)

And yes, I'm still dose-free since my last 4-aco-dmt trip. I even turned down an actual Shaman-administered Ayahuasca ceremony last week, because I felt it would be too much for my psyche to handle with all the stuff I'm going through in real life.

But I know I will definitely be doing LSD again. At some point. Just not anytime soon.

I'll just be a stoner for now. =D

Low doses & high doses, All are good your health

I have to agree with Church when he believes that L.S.D. needs! to be researched again. Like he said it could have many universal roles, & probably could replace a lot of prescription drugs that have harmful effects. Especially anti-depressants. Just getting off the topic, but one fairly large dose given to a mildly depressed person who is down on life & monitored by a psychotherapist, I’m sure could replace, many long drawn out anti-depressant prescriptions prescribed to all those bored soccer Moms. Or Woody Allen, Britney Spears types who are wondering what life is all about.

Just to note, this is where the Pharmaceutical Industry would have a problem & probably lobby against L.S.D., because of it’s amazing property’s. More specific, it’s main character which is, it amplifies the psyche in a non-specific way. Leaving the user to concentrate his mental energy to help heal any condition they may have, or to just enjoy the experience, which in itself I’m sure would cure most mildly depressed people.

Getting to the low dose aspect, I had a fine gentleman & human being actually give myself a cpl of tabs of the April 19th Bicycle day blotter. I took only one just to judge the strength & it ended up I think maybe around 20 to 30 micro-grams. The only way I can judge this is I’ve read where 30mcg is the threshold, that is getting you over the hump, where you realize reality has changed & things just not the same lol.

I found with this low of dose that it also was beneficial letting myself take a good look at where I’m in my life, & help my resolve, to take it easy on alcohol. I usually drink anywhere from one to a two-month time frame, but it always ends up a binge, which is way to hard on my health. Therefore I enjoyed it very much & the after day or two glow was very pleasant

Though the dose was a little dirty I’m sure this stuff would have great potential, if more was taken to develop a full blown, blown away trip. Where at first you get a great feeling & you start to laugh like the mad scientist, then you see kaleidoscope’s of colors pinwheeling in on your peripheral vision to the center of your vision, in where they collide & explode into multi- colored flashes of diamonds. Then you really know you are off to the races. The walls of reality melt as you dissolve into another dimension, you become one with your environment, & material objects & every thought racing through your head takes up so much more significance & meaning. As you suddenly realize what Einstein was trying to explain about the true nature of time(when you blast Light My fire by the Doors, on your stero & you find out truly what L.S.D. & music can really do to your soul!). That time is just a manifestation of kinetic energy, as it slows down & stops before your mind & you laugh uncontrollably when you look down into your hands & know that you have the keys to the secrets of the Universe, in your hands & when you unlock it!. You become one with the cosmic consciousness, of which we all belong.

Sorry for getting off topic about low doses! But I couldn’t resist, I haven’t experience a trip like this in well over twenty years, & this is really what I’m seeking. So I really wonder if there is any “A” out their that is capable to catapult a person into these fountain of time stopping youth dimensions. A trip like this would be so refreshing to a persons mind & soul. Has anyone experienced anything like this in recent times? I would at least like to know if the real MC Coy is out there, somewhere on planet Earth. Chow, yours Truly

^ There is definitely plenty of acid out there right now. As hokey as this sounds, I will say it anyway because I firmly believe it: Acid finds you, not the other way around. So basically, just keep it in your thoughts, send it out into the universe, and if you truly desire it and respect it, it will practically be dropped into your lap. I really, really mean this. :)

At any rate, that was a great post! It seems to me that you had a great low-dose trip, almost textbook-like. Good for you! I agree with much of your sentiment above. Move over Prozac, because LSD is on its way into our medicine cabinets! =D

^ yeah it does seem to happen that way indeed!

Stoker ~ A British word for a person who feds a kiln or furnace ~ hence STOKE a pipe !

Funny, my recent history has indicated just the opposite: opportunities for acid keep falling into my lap and then falling right back out again before I can grab them. I shit you not, no fewer than five times in as many months I've had it slip through my fingers, and always because someone else fucked up on their end. It's really, really starting to get to me.

Just started coming down from half a hit, and it's been quite a very fun day. Started off with a little bit of PS3 and Flow (a very trippy and fun game with the lights off), and I ended up starting Final Fantasy 7 again. 6 hours into it.

Definitely gonna say it was much easier to talk to people, and I enjoyed all the light effects. Just a lot of euphoria, nothing too crazy. Super fun trip.

Church said:
^ There is definitely plenty of acid out there right now. As hokey as this sounds, I will say it anyway because I firmly believe it: Acid finds you, not the other way around. So basically, just keep it in your thoughts, send it out into the universe, and if you truly desire it and respect it, it will practically be dropped into your lap. I really, really mean this. :)
Man I never heard this before but I believe it now. I looked and looked and looked, and my friend found some and brought it over. It was his first trip so we hosted and lead it for him and he had a wonderful time. After that it pretty much fell in my lap.

Today I ate half a hit of some fairly potent white on white i got from some "family" . It really does make communicating easier, and I feel super good overall. It's a low enough dose where people can't tell unless i told them, but the euphoria and minor visual distortions are very enjoyable.

It's only been three hours so i'm still feeling quite quite goood.

Good day everyone !

Trippin

So I just took 2 doses and am trying to compare it to earlier today when I was handling the doses and felt the stimuli from it. If that's not enough to compare this trip to, then I'll compare it to last night when I was reading this thread and decided to test the 1/8-1/4 dose of this supposed 250mic acid. But if I'm supposed to be on 500 mics, and if I know acid, that is a load of BS cause I should be losing my mind. The dose last night was minuscule when compared to what I just took. I mean like 1/32 or something around there. Point being, I took at least 8-10x that size right now so I doubt that effected it. And I'm not even sure if this dose is a full dose as there is no way to tell. Hence, mics dont mean much as I cannot comprehend how this guy can tell me theres 250 mics per dose when he himself doesn't even know what a full dose is. I'm not complaining though because I do see the potency difference from this and the batch before which was a supposed 120 mics.

So to not get sidetracked. Last night I wasn't minding the stimuli from the dose. Even though, since I had more LSD, it made it very tempting to want to dive into the pile, but I didn't as to not want to alter this trip. So last night I took it at like 8:30 and was in bed by 12 and have to say it was nice. But I can see the idea in doing that during the day time. Slight altered perception of reality, but yet perfect and precise to the point to where I can function and be a part of the norm, and yet at the same time get lost in my "norm." But I do believe that the nighttime part did play a factor as I'm used to tripping on large doses at night and dont know how much I like it during the day, unless I'm in the forest banging away to psy such as that 24 hour party that extended for another 24hrs by the party people because the next day was Tim Leary's anniversary so they all wanted to celebrate, and apparantly I got to experience the insanity that specific party possessed. Ok that was completely off topic.

Its crazy how your mind can control so much. The weirdest thing about LSD, is that I've had some of the cleanest doses where I'll be tripping almost to the point of insanity, and yet come back to reality w/o many side effects. But then you have that really dirty LSD which just makes you feel like your on an assortment of dirty substances. Nothing though compares to my first time which were just plain blotters w/ two doses stacked on one and you can take apart both doses with tweasers. I don't think any trip since then has had as crazy of visuals even though they have come close. That must've been some really potent LSD cause I remember my friend making sure not to touch the doses as if he did he would be dosed. Nothing has compared to that first batch of blotter. Anyways I'm just trying to say I hate buying a crap batch of LSD. Like when the chemist screws up and its just not right. It just doesn't contain the full magic. Anyways just wanted to say I'm obviouslly tripping right now if I'm getting lost in my words like this. May it be a good night to everyone.

PS. The only thing in terms of synthetic hallucinogens that has come close to being as intense as the first batch of LSD that I had is when I took about 46mg altogether in a matter of 2 hours of 4-ho-dipt on a 135lbs person. That was crazy and I only attempted as I felt I was venturing into areas that many have not gone to as i surpassed the average 23mg dose. This was very intense but not nearly as intellectually rewarding as LSD in general; but visuals were just ridiculous. I find the same with many of the other synthetically derived tryptamines and especially phenylethylamines I've taken to be as mindfully rewarding as LSD. I have even taken 6 drops of liquid and still didn't equal that one double doser. Funny how that works. Mushrooms aren't being spoken of because they haven't been around for 6 months, and that is within itself its own category of tripping. Altogether I guess I just haven't had as good of a batch as my first; "Double Dosers," I miss you.

Sorry, after rereading the post, I realize how far off topic it goes. I'll modify if requested, I just got lost in my words.

Last edited:
With a low dose, would I be able to trip with out the decrease effect from tolerance in 3 days?

So as I understand from reading this thread the duration of a low dose should be around 8 to 10 hours. Can anyone suggest a more detailed time frame for low dose trips such as come up, plateau, comedown, and most importantly afterglow? Do you still have an afterglow for several days on low doses and is it as good as a high dose afterglow? (I guess that depends alot on what you learned/acomplished but generally speaking)

Also can anyone hypothesize the risk of long term adverse reaction of a low dose versus high dose? Is a tripper still just as prone to HPPD, DP, DR, etc?

I'm yet to try LSD. I'm quite experienced with e and weed, and I've heard that both of these are good in certain ways for preparing one for the LSD experience.

I plan on trying a low dose, at a rave, for my first time.

I don't know how strong the tabs will be, so I was thinking of dropping maybe a third an hour or two before the rave, seeing what happens, and then going to the rave. At the rave I would decide whether to re-dose or not.

Sorry if this has been over. What do people think of this, particularly that it will be at a rave, good idea, bad idea?

Any advice will be appreciated :)

sounds like the kinda thing i would love. i've done that MANY times and it's just perfect.

BUT

i would have to say - i don't think that's a good environment for your first time. and i'd hate to see you waste your first acid experience on a non-trippy dose. i would suggest keepin the acid for the next day. srsly.
smile.gif

Thanks for the advice
icon_smile.gif

I do plan on doing a low dose for my first time, wether it's at a rave or not.

Though I might just stick to what I know, and roll my fucking ass off, lol.

I would try and trip before the rave to get used to it. But I don't want to make a habit of doing it too often, so that doesn't seem like a good idea.

so did i, with a half. it was the strangest and most beautiful thing ever. :)

i can't even imagine experiencing that feeling for the first time, surrounded by so many people.

listen to your uncle felix; save it for a better time. you will thank me.
smile.gif

I don't need to rush it, I'll save it for another day
icon_smile.gif

(I was sick of those red X's, so I've resorted to using emoticons from other forums hehe)

good man, you know it makes sense.

everyone's first LSD should be a beautiful and unique experience (preferably down the beach or in the country); not surrounded by thousands of people who are on a different wavelength.
cool.gif

well actually i have maya sqaures and thats a powerfull shit, somtimes in the morning i take 1/6 of a blotter, and it just make me have good mood, beautiful colors and not hallucination, somtime some paranoia for 1/2 hour but thats it, but iy sucks because of ur tolerance level and the tomorrrow u cant get the same shit, or u have to take 2 blotters for 1/6 effect and after a little trip u allways want more ;-)8)