• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [LSD Subthread] High Doses

A couple questions:

Has anyone found that high dose experiences (eg, 800-1000ug) take away from the enjoyment of lower dose experiences afterwards (eg, 200-500ug)?
Am I likely to be able to read books in the former dose range?
Thirdly, and I know this is a subjective question that probably doesn't even make much sense - as in that 8-circuit model of consciousness thing that Leary put forth, where it's claimed that k-holes and 1000ug+ LSD experiences take one to the 8th circuit - basically what I'm asking here is whether that sort of LSD dose is comparable in intensity to a k-hole?
Also, how much ludicity (by which I mean, awareness of ones surroundings, realising that you're on a drug, ability to guide thoughts and feelings) is one likely to retain at that dose?

A couple questions:

Has anyone found that high dose experiences (eg, 800-1000ug) take away from the enjoyment of lower dose experiences afterwards (eg, 200-500ug)?
not at all, i have gone to 2000+mics and i prefer a 100-200mic trip now days, i will probably go for about 500ug pretty soon here though, its been a couple years since i been there.

Am I likely to be able to read books in the former dose range?
no, the letters will probably be scrambling around the page.

Thirdly, and I know this is a subjective question that probably doesn't even make much sense - as in that 8-circuit model of consciousness thing that Leary put forth, where it's claimed that k-holes and 1000ug+ LSD experiences take one to the 8th circuit - basically what I'm asking here is whether that sort of LSD dose is comparable in intensity to a k-hole?
much more intense and confusing than a k-hole or m-hole

Also, how much ludicity (by which I mean, awareness of ones surroundings, realising that you're on a drug, ability to guide thoughts and feelings) is one likely to retain at that dose?
above 1000mics i often forget i took any drug, who i am, and where i am

Maby not double the intensity but it definitely increases it up to a point. For me after somewhere between 8-15 hits depending on its strength just increases the length of the trip.

joe

Yes. I don't really drop acid anymore, but after a certain ug range, you just trip longer, not always harder, unless you're dealing with 'stal or something. Well drinking a vial or eating a sheet might make you trip harder too, but really after a while, you don't really trip longer, without jumping into astronomical doses. without astronomical doses, to my knowledge and from my experience, you trip for a LONGER period of time. For me, after about 10 hits, I don't trip harder, just longer. For example I mentioned tripping balls after sipping some liquid. Yes that was the hardest I've ever tripped, but it was with some really good stal so I'm not surprised. This is not the norm though. You trip longer not harder and LSD does not have a toxicity level. So eat as much as you want kids. Don't do that if you have epilepsy or any psychiatric disorders though. "Depression" doesn't count. Go fry and fly in the sky away from your worries in life.

God I hope I didn't just dig up a dead thread.

I'll check after I post and maybe delete this post :\

Yeah I did dig up an old thread. Okay, well let's see if it lasts.....If not Ill just delete this post.....

The most hits I've done at once was 35 tabs of moderately potent LSD. My mental capabilities were all intact but visually things became a bit confusing. I could see like every air current and it seemed like I was swimming through it, really weird and hard to describe. Kinda like being under water.

I once took an entire dropper full of some bomb ass liquid at a music festival. It was raining and cold out, and a pretty miserable experience because I was so completely confused. I had no idea who I was or where I was. The music didn't even help. Surprisingly, towards the end of the day I actually had a pretty good time though. My gf showed up and took me home from the festival, and we walked around the city for a while while I finished coming down. It was definitely my worst trip ever, but in the end, I still enjoyed parts of it.

I can't see 60mg of anything being able to absorb through cuts in the skin, of course maybe I'm wrong. I call bullshit... scare story.