• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [LSD Subthread] High Doses

wow :) the jeweled snakes sounds like ayahuasca from my understanding, but it's really weird to me how everyone's visuals are different, i've always wanted to know why that is.

first time tryin acid was at barter fair up in the northwest..old fat hippy dude straight from the bay brought up some sheets..he said it was miked at 110 and the most visually potent acid he had in a loooong time...i took 2 blots and i dont know what miked means but the visuals were STRONG..and then i got to that point where figures that represented different parts of my personality were traveling with me in my acid adventure...saw some weird shit and prob went wayyyy tooo deep into my head for a first time...but it was quite enjoyable tho i kept calling the hippies nuts for choicing LSD as THE DRUG during my fry...no wonder they started a revolution

wow...well it was like blasting to another planet..the thing that got me was hoq connected i felt with everything like i could feel hear see and smell the energy in everything...like a constant breathing..really put things into perspective and the visuals where above and beyond amazing

When my dad still did shrooms and acid, (id say about 1970), He said the acid was very pure, and the shrooms were easier to get. Anyway he went on to tell me about him eating an Ounce of Mushys and his friend taking 27blotters. They both couldnt move for 20 hours or more... LMAO

Well Ive done my fair share of acid and have had a lot of really fun trips in the forest and outside and looking from above the clouds at raves ect ect. I would usually take 10+ hits, but I did build a tolerance over time, but i must say that most trips were amazing, my favorite was when you were frying so hard that you had trouble seeing in front of you, those were the times when I would have the most amazing visuals. I do recollect one time though, where I had alot of weaker, but yet very clean L couldnt tell you the UG range, but it was definitely L. Well one night I decided to take a sip before I went to sleep. Yeah that's right a sip, it was stored in a water bottle, a decent amount obviously, so yeah I decided to take a sip, and then go to sleep immediately afterwards. So I went to sleep, say maybe at around 1 or 2, then at 4am, I woke up tripping harder than I ever have before. EVERYTHING was moving and twisting into each other and out and I had my blacklight with my blacklight posters and everything was twisting into one another, it was just amazing, alone just tripping balls, enjoying the ride for the next day or so and obviously didnt sleep. It was a great ride and an
unforgettable trip. If I remember right, the stal was czech, so it was pretty clean and I definitely went balls to the walls and enjoyed every moment of it. I forget the cut off point, it's probably pretty damn high up there, but at one point, the trip doesnt really get noticeably more intense, it just lasts longer. You could trip for a week, or even a month if you did a thumbprint. Ive never had teh chance to experience such a dose, but Ive drank vial(s) before, which are some of my most favorite trips. Now I can get off on 10 hits or so, but my favorite trips are at least a couple miligrams :D

yeah you know, miligrams, the things they weigh your medication as. ;) It's been a while I dont really trip anymore, but those memories are amazing and I will never forget them ever in my life. Dont know if Ill share all of them with my kids, but well c, maybe if he becomes a huge frytard as well, lol. Alright, fun fun fun, under the sun :D

My first time tripping on two hits (later learned they were very strong), I could look at a color on the wall and with a flick of a switch in my mind the entire room would become saturated with that color. I could see a tiny blue design on a wall, and then I would look away and the entire room was filled with the entire spectra of blue, swirling around me as if there was a fan sploshing different shades of blue all around the room, and I would "feel" blue. It's hard to describe...imagine the feeling and all the associations of the color blue, relaxation, calmness, that would become my mindset. Then I would see the color orange on the wall, the room would be filled with shades of orange and red and immediately my thoughts sped up, people started talking faster, everything just instantly went faster.

I also watched time stop, literally. It is, to this day, the craziest thing I have ever seen. I was sitting there with some friends and the fan blades above me stopped spinning, people stopped moving, conversations stopped. A second later everything sped back up to normal.

Similar to what some people have said in this thread, it was pretty much impossible to get into a negative thought loop simply because it was so intense. I had effectively checked out of any sort of logical thought for a while. It was gorgeous, and when I came down my perception of reality was completely changed. Never would I have thought a tiny piece of paper could stop time.

Last edited:
Taking a high dose tonight, 5 hits. Last trip was 4 hits, not that long ago and that was the most Ive ever done.

Time to dive into my subconsciousness

The most I've taken is 7 but I intend on going much further, much, much further. I'd like to take a sheet or a vial eventually but my step, I think, will be a strip all at once. That is, whenever I manage to come across it again.

When taking high doses, make sure they arnt sugar cubes. A stomach full of sugar is no fun

EDIT: OK well actually its still really really fun but makes you feel like shit for a while

wow :) the jeweled snakes sounds like ayahuasca from my understanding, but it's really weird to me how everyone's visuals are different, i've always wanted to know why that is.

Sorry to reply to such an old topic but I think I can shed some light on this if anyone is still curious. Set and setting play as big a factor into visuals as the substance itself. In other words, I've noticed varying visuals off the same substances during different periods of my life. If you're expecting DMT to give you visions of snakes and other jungle motifs for instance, you'll see that stuff. If you expect to be abducted by grey aliens, then that's what you'll experience. Remember, psychedelic was a term coined to mean mind manifesting. It's not the drugs causing the visions but the information hard coded into your brain. In other words, it's your belief structures and expectations that you're seeing.

We had a Vail that was done.. filled it with distilled water and let it sit for a mo, we split it 3 ways... That was one of my personal best trip ever...One lastin memory I have to this day is: I do remember hearing someone turn on the light switch and it was a loud click, all I could hear was a static sound like I could hear the electricity flow through the wires in slow motion. It seemed like a long time, then the light went on and wow...

We had a Vail that was done.. filled it with distilled water and let it sit for a mo, we split it 3 ways... That was one of my personal best trip ever...One lastin memory I have to this day is: I do remember hearing someone turn on the light switch and it was a loud click, all I could hear was a static sound like I could hear the electricity flow through the wires in slow motion. It seemed like a long time, then the light went on and wow...

That is insane, your past is very interesting Toltec!!

Shit, 3 days ago I did my largest dose of acid. 3 hits. I've only done acid 3 times, I should probably mention. Anyhow, my friend dropped me off at my mothers house because I am out of state right now, and I began my trip there. There were 2 fucking earthquakes, which tripped me out very badly. But anyways, I was able to talk to my mother and her boyfriend for a few hours outside (With sunglasses of course!) I asked my mom the next day if I seemed ok and she said I was no different than yesterday.

For the hardest trip of my life watching the grass grow, I handled it quite well.

I have heard electricity in a light switch too.
Might want to get that checked out.
sorry, what?

plenty of people have eaten well over this amount and come back just fine ... as far as i know there is no risk of a physical overdose anywhere near this range.

wow... this thread is just overflowing with bullshit
I believe the lethal dose range begins somewhere between 0.1mg/kg and 0.9 mg/kg, (~35,000 microgram average adult) but of course nobody knows.
It seems a popular misconception that nobody will ever see a reason to go near that range, making it not even worth discussing.
Back in the 70s several party goers, who mistakedly snorted LSD, would likely have died without emergency care + science has killed quite a few rats with the stuff, so it is a reasonable to approximate an LD50.

Last edited:
High doses of LSD are just my favorite thing in the world! I like to eat around 400+µg at shows. Home doses for me are around 600+µg, and when outdoor in the wilderness (perhaps a festival) around 500µg. I don't like to eat over 500µg in indoor venues because it gets hard to navigate through doors/hallways/stairs(ESPECIALLY if it's dimly lit, then you pretty much can't see anything but visuals).

When I take 400+µg at a show and dance my face off to my favorite music the euphoria is unparallelled even by MDMA. I never need MDMA at shows because it's just unnecessary for me =D. I think the High Dose LSD Appreciation Thread is my favorite thread. I wish more people would post in it :p

High doses of LSD are just my favorite thing in the world! I like to eat around 400+µg at shows. Home doses for me are around 600+µg, and when outdoor in the wilderness (perhaps a festival) around 500µg. I don't like to eat over 500µg in indoor venues because it gets hard to navigate through doors/hallways/stairs(ESPECIALLY if it's dimly lit, then you pretty much can't see anything but visuals).

When I take 400+µg at a show and dance my face off to my favorite music the euphoria is unparallelled even by MDMA. I never need MDMA at shows because it's just unnecessary for me =D. I think the High Dose LSD Appreciation Thread is my favorite thread. I wish more people would post in it :p

I agree with your sentiments regarding adding MDMA to high doses. While I love the mixture it feels like the the MDMA can kind of smooth out the edges of high doses and kind of tame the intensely raw psychedelia that is high dose LSD. But yes once you get to a certain level with LSD, high doses are the way to go. Fuck I need to trip soon :)

I've begun to notice this... the energy I get from LSD is much more pure and full, less artificial feeling. It's as if the energy has been there all along and I now have access to it, and I can just GO!

Although, I'm one of those people who find high quality MDMA to have very little energy, i honestly find it very sedating.