• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [LSD subthread] Dosage & Methods of Administration

^^ Yep, sounds like a low-dose LSD experience. Hits are usually weak these days... that has happened to me almost every time I've tried to take LSD.

Thanks for the confirmation. Yeah, I was wondering if it was LSD....omg it was so weak. I should have took more...but I didn't want it to "hit me" like 2 hours later and I was completely gone. One of the guys I was with was all like, you have to jump around for it to hit you. I was like, o_O...yeah I'm waay too lazy for that. I'm just too comfortable right here. Another thing, I was REALLY cold. I had two huge guy jackets around me...inside and outside the club.

I might be able to get some more acid on Friday or Saturday this week. Do you think it'll be too early to drop again if I just dropped Monday night...or technically tuesday morning (11pm~whenever).

Hey I was wondering if anyone knows of any possible interactions between LSD and these medications :
-Wellbutrin 200mg daily
-Lamictal 150mg daily
-Ativan 1mg to sleep

SWIM thinking about trying a small piece of acid, but only if it can be done safetly with SWIM medication.

SWIM thinking about trying a small piece of acid, but only if it can be done safetly with SWIM medication.

Why doesn't SWIM make his own account and ask himself? 8)

The wellbutrin may make you more anxious.
The ativan could be handy when coming down, save it for then.
Lamictal, I'm not sure... it might lessen the trip.

Can I dissolve an LSD blotter in a drink?

When I candy flip I like to put molly and liquid LSD in a drink or a beer (usually a sweet drink, beer tastes awful with molly).

However, its been hard to find liquid LSD around, so I'm wondering if I could dissolve a blotter. I mean, will the drink absorb all the acid or I'll have to swallow the blotter (if so, then there's no reason to dissolve it anyway).

thank u very much

LSD is better sublingually I think better absorption definitely

some LSD will be destroyed if you drop it in carbonation.

You might get better results if you timed the candyflip so you peak on LSD and MDMA at the same time.

More on topic: Holding an acid tab underneath your tongue for a bit then swallowing it isn't really even much of a hassle, may as well do that.

^Agreed there, I always just leave blotters under my tongue until its pretty much just little fibres of nothing. With liquid, I also drop that under my tongue, then swallow.

But yeah, S_S is indeed correct; avoid fizzy drinks and chlorinated water (ie. tapwater) if you must drink your acid :)

Merging to BnD

Pretty_Diamonds said:
Thanks for the confirmation. Yeah, I was wondering if it was LSD....omg it was so weak. I should have took more...but I didn't want it to "hit me" like 2 hours later and I was completely gone. One of the guys I was with was all like, you have to jump around for it to hit you. I was like, o_O...yeah I'm waay too lazy for that. I'm just too comfortable right here. Another thing, I was REALLY cold. I had two huge guy jackets around me...inside and outside the club.

I might be able to get some more acid on Friday or Saturday this week. Do you think it'll be too early to drop again if I just dropped Monday night...or technically tuesday morning (11pm~whenever).

that sucks you guys are getting really weak hits. come UP TO CANADA haha.

Hey ive got a question, i just put a drop of some liquid acid into a bottle of apple juice because i didnt have anything else i could find around to give it to him as.

Now it wasnt until after i gave it to him that he said that he is saving it for another 6 weeks, will it still be alright by then if its kept refridgerated?

^Uhh, I kind of doubt it. There's lots of things in straight apple juice, much less commercial bottled apple juice.

axel1 said:
.......i just put a drop of some liquid acid into a bottle of apple juice ....................he said that he is saving it for another 6 weeks, will it still be alright by then if its kept refridgerated?
Please report back when your friend takes it - we can add this to BLs store of knowledge. Somebody's bound to do the same in future and ask a similar question =D

I have successfully put a few drops of LSD in hard liquor (those little nip bottles), and it has kept for a few weeks. Dunno about apple juice, seems kind of unlikely.

axel1 said:
Hey ive got a question, i just put a drop of some liquid acid into a bottle of apple juice because i didnt have anything else i could find around to give it to him as.

Now it wasnt until after i gave it to him that he said that he is saving it for another 6 weeks, will it still be alright by then if its kept refridgerated?

I have put blotter in AA sports drink several times. I let them soak for a day and then took the blotter out again. Always worked very well. Once I had some electric AA left over and put it in the freezer. I kept it there for months without noticeable loss of potency. (open the top when freezing the bottle, otherwise the bottle might snap)

im actually worried about the apple juice going off, if that will do anything to it

Is holding the acid, assuming it's on blotter, on or under the tongue necessary? Stated another way, would swallowing the hit(s) right away genuinely lessen the amount of active material ultimately absorbed into the body?

Anyone have a decent answer for this? I know, I know, one can easily say "well you might as well just hold it under your tongue," but I'm still curious.

Holding it there until its "little fibres of nothing" just seems excessive. =D

^Well, if you swallow it straight away, at least some of it is going to be destroyed in the GI tract, so letting as much absorb sublingually as possible is best.

Strangeness said:
Is holding the acid, assuming it's on blotter, on or under the tongue necessary? Stated another way, would swallowing the hit(s) right away genuinely lessen the amount of active material ultimately absorbed into the body?

Anyone have a decent answer for this? I know, I know, one can easily say "well you might as well just hold it under your tongue," but I'm still curious.

Holding it there until its "little fibres of nothing" just seems excessive. =D

Ive just swallowed mine before and felt the effects just as I would have expected from my dose. I think that holding it under or on your tongue is just a ritual that people do... they tell their friends to do... and SO it becomes something that MUST be done. Just swallow if thats what feels right to you ;) <3 :D

^ I believe it will hit you quicker if its held under the tounge for a substantial amount of time. Plus, isn't LSD very sensitive, so the acids in your stomach could damage it?

^Theoretically, holding it under the tongue allows the LSD access to the vast network of cappilaries that rununder there, thus entering the bloodstream before entering the stomach. Either way, LSD's effects/alerts begin rapidly whether swallowed or sucked so I don't think either method makes a great deal of different. LSD is fragile, but not so that our stomach acids (hyrdochloric) will damage it as opposed to pump it into ours headz :)