• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [LSD subthread] - Combinations and Comparisons to other substances

If only I knew somewhere to get 2cx... The 2 top of my list drugs are 2c-b and dmt, though I can only get dmt in 3 grams... Which as you can imagine is quite expensive, and people here don't even know what 2c-x is...

where did all the good acid go? i honestly havent seen very good acid since the 90's but i saw some mediocre around 2004....and when i say good...i dont mean take 1 or 2 hits and go crazy...i mean take 1/2 hit and lose it. good shit is just hard to come by it seems

I agree too. LSD and Cannabis dont specially go well with me, it just adds confusion and visuals, not worthy, althought with 2C-X its fine smoking pot.

What about MXE + LSD? Anyone can comment on this combo?

I heard that the MXE's DARI has a very pronounced effect with LSD, specifically in D2 dopamine receptors. Is it much more an analytical dissociative trip than lets say K?

Yes mxe and lsd go so great togther! be very careful though since the synergy is very strong.

I did one dalai lama tab and at the peak i added only 30mg of mxe which is a pretty small amount for me, i followed this by smoking half a joint of high grade bud.

This turned into some kind of lsd/M hole that lasted a good 3hours.

Very very powerful indeed.