• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [LSD subthread] - Combinations and Comparisons to other substances

I like most drugs with acid, tbh.
2cp has kind of been the best so far. 10mg of 2cp and then 3 hours later, 2 hits of acid. Really great! The 2cp sort of sharpens the acid up and the acid adds to the visuals and energy level of the 2cp.

^That sounds like a pretty intense combo, not to say a pretty long lasting experience.

Have you written a trip report for that experience?

I believe LSD is in no need of a companion drug.

I have in the past used several substances in combination with LSD, such as cannabis, ketamine, md** compounds, 2c-* compounds, tryptamines, amphetmaines, cocaine, benzos, and opiates/opioids. However LSD by itself is just something special to me. :)
Nowadays, if I use LSD in combination with something (which is rare), it is always either cannabis or ketamine.

I believe LSD is in no need of a companion drug. sooo true%)

I personally have never found a drug that wouldn't benefit from a combination of another. Even if the effects of the added substance are minimal on the psychological state of mind, there is always ime something that can add some sort of ease. With the combination of a psychotropic drug, an extra layer of complexity to the experience can be divine, but it is about finding the right synergy with an appropriate safety profile. (I do not recommend being loose with the idea of drug combination's, if you do plan on consuming multiple substances at once, always be cautious and do the research that needs to be done to help reduce any potential for damage)

lsd and ketamine + laughing gas = pure heaven

You need to be careful, ketamine + nitrous is known to be neurotoxic.

Last edited:
Lsd and bk mdma is an awesome combo. Can't remember the last time my eyes wiggled so much.

Lsd, shrooms, and mdma was a damn fun time

LSD & aMT

I find it incredible that there is so little data on LSD + aMT, nothing on erowid it seems, and the threads we have on it here on BL are speculation, a bunch of talk about the MAOI properties causing problems (well yes for MDMA maybe - or more than maybe)... but MAOIs have been taken intentionally with LSD and while it seems the result can be unpredictable and stunning, I don't think aMT would be a huge issue would it?
Make it more stimulating, that is suggested as well. Could be, but people talk about pure stims (dopaminergic) + LSD and don't seem to find it a faux-pas by definition...

Not sure how much I would want to try it but if I would I would make the aMT dose like 15-20 mg I guess, by some attempt at insight.

Does anyone have info on it?

Careful that might not be for everyone, I personally find it makes me paranoid since I don't toke that frequently anymore. When I did, however, it was a good mix.

I agree too. LSD and Cannabis dont specially go well with me, it just adds confusion and visuals, not worthy, althought with 2C-X its fine smoking pot.

What about MXE + LSD? Anyone can comment on this combo?

I heard that the MXE's DARI has a very pronounced effect with LSD, specifically in D2 dopamine receptors. Is it much more an analytical dissociative trip than lets say K?

Last edited:
2ci and LSD is a fantastic combo, in fact it is one of my favorite combos. Since 2ci is so light mentally it combines so well with LSD, the visuals become so much more fantastical and the body high becomes, at least for me, almost orgasmic. Really though I see 2ci more as a psychedelic condiment of sorts more so than an actual real psychedelic, well unless you go over 30 + milligrams.

lsd + mephedrone question

I'm not sure if this should be in here or BDD so I'm gonna post away. Mods please move as appropriate
As I start every thread, sorry if this has already been posted, blackberry, search is difficult blah blah blah.
Throughout my years of mdma abuse, the magic has worn off and now it just leaves me feeling bored and not very euphoric, though I still get a good buzz of mephedrone.
So my question is - would mephedrone be a decent replacement for mdma in a candyflip? Or would It be like cocaine and ruin the trip? I don't nessecerily want an exact duplicate of a candyflip though I would like to combo a stim with lsd and this seems to be the best candidate.

Any info would be much appreciated,
Thanks, Nolys

I'd imagine the comedowns would be extra compulsive and severe but that the peaks would be extra incredible. Depends on what you're willing to sacrifice in your LSD trip for short periods of extreme euphoria.

I want the trippiness element, mainly the hallucinating and patterns etc but without as much of a change in perspective if you get me? Though this isn't exactly what I want, I just want an extra euphoric acid trip without losing ruining the trip. I don't get a comedown whatsoever from meph, I NEVER have in many a time, even after about 7 grams I was fine.
I sound confusing here lol, mainly I want to have a lot of energy without sacraficing the trip

I used to be absoloutly mental for drone
Since I tried 2c not even thought about it or mdma that I can esily get
If I wanted

Irrelevent... But I'm from ireland, and 2cx is unheard of here, I asked my guy if he could get some and he gave me a blank expression, even the inteligent drug users havnt heard of it... Would love to try some 2cb but nevcer came my way.
More to the point, does anyone know what this combo is or would be like?

Really? You can't get acid in york? I thought acid was universily aquireable, but you have to know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy lol

You've already mentioned it but from what my mates have told me, 2C-B sounds to be exactly what you're looking for.
Euphoria and trippyness but you don't get lost the grain of wood on the table you're sitting at for 30minutes.

Just patterns/trippyness as a sort of overlay, rather than getting deeply into a certain object or patter on a wall.