• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [LSD subthread] - Combinations and Comparisons to other substances

LSD, MDMA, Cannabis, and Nitrous is my favorite all time combo.

But LSD on its own (and i supposed cannabis too as im always smoking) has provided me with some stellar mindsets and i agree that it has the potential to be better pure.

I dosed mescaline and LSD together and loved it. I don't really see how the combination is anymore "redundant" than any other psychedelic combo. The two provide very different headspaces; mescaline is gentle and loving, LSD is lucid, analytical, and all around crazy. They combine well; the mescaline "pads" LSD's headspace without making it lose any of its edge. Not to mention, I personally like mescaline's melty/flattening visuals better than LSD's, so the combo really adds to the visual aspect.

Oh, and another big thing that mescaline has to gain from LSD is music enhancement. Not that mescaline doesn't enhance music, but LSD is just tops in that arena.

LSD + Cannabis = My favorite feeling in the whole world.

Careful that might not be for everyone, I personally find it makes me paranoid since I don't toke that frequently anymore. When I did, however, it was a good mix.

I dosed mescaline and LSD together and loved it. I don't really see how the combination is anymore "redundant" than any other psychedelic combo. The two provide very different headspaces; mescaline is gentle and loving, LSD is lucid, analytical, and all around crazy. They combine well; the mescaline "pads" LSD's headspace without making it lose any of its edge. Not to mention, I personally like mescaline's melty/flattening visuals better than LSD's, so the combo really adds to the visual aspect.

Oh, and another big thing that mescaline has to gain from LSD is music enhancement. Not that mescaline doesn't enhance music, but LSD is just tops in that arena.

Thats fantastic, i know either way whatever i combine my lsd with it prob will be epic, but this combo does sound peachy indeed, and the very fact that music is enhanced so much is another good reason, i loveeee dj'ing on sorts of mind altering substances :) prob end up jsut laughing continuously at the bpm counter dow lol

apart from the obvious but heavenly LSD + MDMA, I also liked LSD + 2C-B a lot.

^ yea thats what i thought..

i pretty sure the term "flipping" is designated for combos including mdma

My favorites would be:

1) LSD + Ketamine
2) LSD + Methoxetamine
3) LSD + MDA
4) LSD + MDMA

Cannabis goes well with all of these combos as well.

I notice that I barely feel high when tripping. No matter how much I smoke, I feel I'm "above" a level where a weed high would be noticeable. I do notice it on the come down however, and on 2C-I particularly I began tripping balls after smoking some potent herb. But it could just have coincided with the wave (trip comes and goes) properties of 2C-I.

Anything with n2o is great.

Shrooms and an MAOI is very intense and bizzare. 10 hours+ and the most intense visuals I've ever had.

MDMA is always a treat with LSD. Ketamine can be nice with LSD, but I had a trip on LSD+Ketamine once that was sooooo intensely scary I thought for a little bit I wasn't going to come back from it all in one piece (mentally/spiritually,that is). Luckily I had my girlfriend and two good friends around, and there was an ativan on hand that I reallly realllly really needed.

So yeah, if you mix LSD with anything, it could go either way, just be prepared for INTENSITY.

woohooo 400 posts !

Ketamine can be nice with LSD, but I had a trip on LSD+Ketamine once that was sooooo intensely scary

i havent tried lsd and k, but have tried dmt and k, i can realate to an intense experience, why every vinly on my wall was spinning with a aztec face appearing on them every now and then.

but i strangely enjoyed the intensity of the trip, kind of like watching as scary movie, i was getting scared but was enjoying it somehow.

I've also hads alot of dmt trips like this!!! scary but your getting a kick ofit and hopefully getting a true ''meaning'' from it and not just '''owwww i have tripped whooo hooo''

acid is nice when its just acid, id say it combines well with mushrooms and weed though.

alcohol; takes the edge off alot on an otherwise quite anxious journey

To each his own, I guess, but I would much rather use Kava or a threshold dose of a benzodiazepine to take the edge off my trip, Alcohol has always felt dirty to me when I'm tripping.

Wow some interesting combos i have seen here....

I was only interested in lsd combo but thinking i might try mdma and k (delsyd) sound bit of a weird combo but be interesting to experience :)