• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD question that Ive never had to ask.

praying over LSD truly does work. LSD is not a ordinary molecule its pure fucking madness. LSD chemists truly live a life on a whole different level to any other human being on this planet. Remeber shulgin was trying to find the perfect psychedelic that would enable to gain mind control over reality and become the next level of human a god among man. He truly believed he had gained telekinesis from taking psychedelic. Eventually somebody makes and takes so much LSD they could no longer be thought of to be just been human. Their consciousness has now merged with LSD forever creating some new type of evolved animal who lives on a higher plane of existence than the rest of us,
...and then this guy goes out to eat breakfast.

the time i combined american and european lsd together was fucking crazy two different crystals merged into one of my most powerful god moments of my life.
I too can echo this post. One time, just to mix it up a lil, instead of using straight alchohol to break down vials, I washed out a container that held over 5 grams with said alchohol, then used THAT to break down the needlepoint. the shit was otherworldy!!! literally didnt even know the ug thanks to the crystal wash i added muahahah :D had many epiphinies to that mix haha

Since we cannot say precisely why one night's dream was different from another (i.e. mental contents), for billions of people for thousands of years, I doubt we will find any chemical origins for the subtle but noticeable differences in lysergamides that could be entirely variations of mental contents based upon suggestion, like those dreams.

(but seriously, Al-Lad seems to me way more sweet than 1p-LSD (they mix beautifully) and both are less homogeneously marvelous than Eth-Lad) 🤷

Still, I have yet to experience enough consistency in blotter doping of the same lysergamide type on the same sheet. hot-spots and under-dosed tabs prevent me from getting to the bottom of it, distorting my ability to be certain of anything I say regarding the perceived differences at any particular dose.

Sessions at any dose or any of them usually perk up my overall experience in a good way.

Of the lot I think ALD-52 is lonely on the top. 1p- is no match for it neither 1cp-LSD.

Al- Lad is special as it differs a lot from the rest i tried

I think when it comes down to it, these 'purity' levels are hippy-dippy bullshit.

I've got a tendency to turn my ears off the moment someone says 'fluff' or 'amber' in regards to LSD in conversation. It's like an immediate sign that someone doesn't actually know much about what they're talking about. Now I don't doubt purity causing stronger effects i.e. the more acid per square centimeter on a tab the more it'll hit you. But I do greatly doubt the 'varying' effects that can mostly be easily dismissed as set and setting changes. I've taken the same psilacetin batch at least 100 times this year, yet almost every trip was different and had its own flavor.

I find it hard to believe every trip of those was completely different and with its own flavor, considering you’ve been tripping damn near every other day lol.

-GC

Of the lot I think ALD-52 is lonely on the top. 1p- is no match for it neither 1cp-LSD.

Al- Lad is special as it differs a lot from the rest i tried
Finally ready to agree with this. or maybe I finally got a quarter tab with the right dose on it.
magnificent medicine.
beautiful effect on streetlights, and consciousness.
resplendent
and the cartoons - yes i had bubble hash with it. did drawings that worked out marvelously too.

Now that the Sherry Tek is available, wandering about :
1-acetyl-ALD-52

Is that possible? Probably.

Is there a reason why the visual aspect and general nature of the 2, ALD and AL-LAD would differ from LSD and the 1-p and such analogues. They seem to be distinguishable, preferable ime.

They all make me a lazy ass. So drawing would be a enormous effort, will attempt next trip. But I ll most likely abandon it quick, art is more a sober or drug fueled thing.

Last edited:
only did 1/4 tab, crayons and markers were on the desk already as was the sketchbook, so laziness did not interfere.

Big difference in the trip between 95% lsd and 99.9% the best lsd has zero body load and a smooth come up and comedown no vasoconstriction. Everybody I knew complained when the lsd was white fluff yet i did not tell them what quality it was as I usually only try get needlepoint. But lsd is lsd and still the trip is the same but will be cleaner on your body with 99%.

Every lsd chemist knows this and labels the effects and recommended highest dose with that batch. 500 ug type trips should be consumed on needlepoint as the body load will fuck you up on fluff
It's amazing how many people believe this nonsense. No such thing as clean or dirty LSD its all placebo

only did 1/4 tab, crayons and markers were on the desk already as was the sketchbook, so laziness did not interfere.
My laziness comes from 2 sides.

As example i emerge totally in the hand made concrete floor. While my paintings, you'assumed to be good to look at, nope. The strokes the plasterer left were much more intriguing and lively.

Another explanation is I draw/ paint a lot, as a way of life. So swap the painting gear for another art form, like playing Banjo or Xylophoon. Music is art but not familiar. And that same effect happens.

Dosing 1/4 vs whole or double could have something to do with it ;)

It's amazing how many people believe this nonsense. No such thing as clean or dirty LSD its all placebo
Does did overlap with MDMA?

Without even been into it for years before the MehDMAcrisis alerts. There were good pill's and better pill's. And the effect was not related to dosage. So a ~80 mg (euro) would feel better then then a ~120 mg (Marlboro), even when you diverted them in three pieces to create an equivalent dosage?

Is there no such mechanism with Acid?

Last edited:
Does did overlap with MDMA?

Without even been into it for years before the MehDMAcrisis alerts. There were good pill's and better pill's. And the effect was not related to dosage. So a ~80 mg (euro) would feel better then then a ~120 mg (Marlboro), even when you diverted them in three pieces to create an equivalent dosage?

Is there no such mechanism with Acid?
LSD is way smoother when its triple recrytalized and chromographed to get 99.9% every chemists already knows that since the 1960's. Only idiots who know nothing about chemistry dont believe it.

I just don’t get this at all.

LSD is a specifically structured molecule. A given pure substance is either LSD or it is not. Given all LSD molecules are identical, all pure LSD should give exactly the same effect (ceteris paribus).

However, a compound could be a mix of LSD (which is by definition already pure) and some other substances that ARE NOT MOLECULARLY BONDED WITH THE LSD.

These other substances might be psychoactive and account for differing experience described above as ‘body load’. All LSD either has the potential for body load or it does not - because all LSD is identical at molecular level.

I just don’t get this at all.

LSD is a specifically structured molecule. A given pure substance is either LSD or it is not. Given all LSD molecules are identical, all pure LSD should give exactly the same effect (ceteris paribus).

However, a compound could be a mix of LSD (which is by definition already pure) and some other substances that ARE NOT MOLECULARLY BONDED WITH THE LSD.

These other substances might be psychoactive and account for differing experience described above as ‘body load’. All LSD either has the potential for body load or it does not - because all LSD is identical at molecular level.
i cant even be bothered explaning it anymore each microgram impurity under the microscope of the LSD experince becomes active just like everything else in your body and makes it rougher.

i cant even be bothered explaning it anymore each microgram impurity under the microscope of the LSD experince becomes active just like everything else in your body and makes it rougher.
I understand if you don’t want to explain but maybe someone else can.

If I understand what @TripSitterNZ ’s argument implies it is this:

On a blotter of acid there is a dose of the chemical LSD. This chemical is identical no matter when or where the LSD was manufactured. If two chemicals called LSD are not identical at the molecular level then at least one of them can not be LSD.

So far so good?

However, on the blotter there may also be other chemicals mixed but not compounded with the LSD. I used compound incorrectly in earlier post. These are what @TripSitterNZ refers to as impurities. There are no chemical bonds between the LSD and the impurities.

This naturally leads to the next question...

What are these chemical impurities that are capable of exerting a psychoactive effect in the microgram doses that fit on a blotter? They must have a chemical name.

I understand if you don’t want to explain but maybe someone else can.

If I understand what @TripSitterNZ ’s argument implies it is this:

On a blotter of acid there is a dose of the chemical LSD. This chemical is identical no matter when or where the LSD was manufactured. If two chemicals called LSD are not identical at the molecular level then at least one of them can not be LSD.

So far so good?

However, on the blotter there may also be other chemicals mixed but not compounded with the LSD. I used compound incorrectly in earlier post. These are what @TripSitterNZ refers to as impurities. There are no chemical bonds between the LSD and the impurities.

This naturally leads to the next question...

What are these chemical impurities that are capable of exerting a psychoactive effect in the microgram doses that fit on a blotter? They must have a chemical name.
various starting matrieal intermediates they are not active by themselves by paried with lsd they are nick sands says this and he made more lsd on this planet than anybody else and his lsd was so pure the dea tested it at 106% pure meaning he had the most pure reference standard of lsd in the entire world.

various starting matrieal intermediates they are not active by themselves by paried with lsd they are nick sands says this and he made more lsd on this planet than anybody else and his lsd was so pure the dea tested it at 106% pure meaning he had the most pure reference standard of lsd in the entire world.
Mate, I’m really trying to understand what you are saying and I’m really interested in your views on this but I don’t understand 2 things here:

1. How can a chemical be 106% pure? If you had a substance that was nothing but LSD molecules with zero contaminants it would be 100 % pure. What is the other 6 %?

2. Have any of these LSD chemists or anyone else identified the chemicals / intermediaries that flow through the manufacturing process to end up on the blotter?

Mate, I’m really trying to understand what you are saying and I’m really interested in your views on this but I don’t understand 2 things here:

1. How can a chemical be 106% pure? If you had a substance that was nothing but LSD molecules with zero contaminants it would be 100 % pure. What is the other 6 %?

2. Have any of these LSD chemists or anyone else identified the chemicals / intermediaries that flow through the manufacturing process to end up on the blotter?
it means the reference standard was less pure at the DEA thats why it came back 106% because his compound was acutally more pure. That means the DEA LSD they had on hand to refernce in the libaries was very less pure.

Yes they have czech LSD chemistry is very indepth. LSD chemists explain this way more in depth in the dark webs of the internet in closed off groups to the mainstream but they have very deep dicussions on the LSD crystals. Owsely was the first to notice during synthesis that his mind set would influence the end product aswell.

We live in a mentally constructed universe and all our mental activity effects everything.