LSD overdose is no myth

vegetable...or glass of OJ

maybe he had a bit of a weak mind. I have eaten vials of 250u a hit acid and been done the next day. He was probably an underlying mental case anyway. You shouldn't feed people with mental health issued psychs. He may have been schitzo or bipolar to the extreme. I know many people who have eaten that amount and had no problems. It seems that there is a lot of shit fed to dumbasses about the phisiological and psychological aspects of LSD. This is kind of like reefer madness...just you bought the lie and too stupid to research for yourself and would rather just go along knowing what you think is right because your world is too fucking fragile to accept the truth and it would mean you are wrong.

and for the meth 14g of injection...aldous huxley took 500mg intervenously and he died from terminal illness where the LSD made him trip and the morphine eased his pain and eventually let him die happy. the meth 14g mistake injection is farse also....$300,000 of LSD doesn't end up in a tweaker's hands anyway(hopefully)...the montreal experiments are the only recorded LSD overdose death....ever.

Please forward all future Dumbass LSD myths to www.you'reAfuckingMoron.com

^ where did you read that it was false? just because someone IVs meth doesn't make them a tweaker.

subdefy said:
^ where did you read that it was false? just because someone IVs meth doesn't make them a tweaker.

Maybe, but it sure as hell doesn't help....

40 oz --

PM me with his name and a verifiable medical record and I'll donate cash to his recovery.

^ *reconsiders the idea of someone IVing ~14 million hits at once*

*giggles uncontrollably*

=D

If the dose was 100mikes per hit it works out at 10,000 doses per gramme so it would be 140,000 hits of acid.
Zophen( pedantic bastard)

I havent read all of this thread...but could it be bromo dragonfly?

Basically, a new drug which is potetially similar to LSD but with possible harmful physical/mental side effects and extremely long duration has been synthesised.

nanobrain said:
^^get a grip. your friend didnt take br-dfly, it is not even orally active at the doses you mention.

I dont even see any doses quoted, so how do you know whether or not an orally active dose was mentioned?

i must have tripped over 100 times on acid. The last time i did it was about 10 yrs ago. I think it contributed to a nervous breakdown i was going through at the time, that said i havent had any lasting effects i notice. Same with most the ppl i know who were also doing it a lot back then and it was strong acid.

Now these research chems are another story. who knows what they do. yet....?

phishEcLOVEr said:
BAD TRIP not AN Overdose...

This makes the most sense to me. It really just looks like the original poster had a bad trip and is trying to blame LSD for his panic attack. I think that's all to it.

Zophen.. I'm a touch (!) anxious at the moment, scat thoughts etc so maths isn't my strong point right now.. 140,000 hits to 14g sounds a little low to me though.. agree, 14 _million_ was probably a touch (;)) high.. middle ground? 1.4 million .. sounds about right to me without pulling out a calculator..

[edit: err, after thinking about it with a slightly clearer head, I think you're right.. so forget it! Still, even the idea of someone IVing 140,000 hits is pretty full on! 8o :)]

lsd
(equally pedantic bastard!)

Last edited: