• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

We've just got some new trips really hard to explane on a 20 sheet there is a blue purple back ground with a old man with long grey hair and a beard...dosed 2 tonight my gf had one we both tripped pretty hard but def not as hard as the woodpeckers probz rate em at like no more than 140ug if the woodpeckers are 200ug :)

So I might be able to source some tabs which are suppose to real LSD (according to a trusted mate) for once instead of 25i shit. They're not perforated, with a blue border and a pink, blue and yellow detailed trippy pattern with peace signs and love hearts ect. They have 'LSD 150ug Laid 10/2014' printed on the back of the tab and apparently have no taste. Anyone seen/ heard of these or have any experience? My mate said they were the best tabs hes ever done however im sceptical because hes inexperienced with hallucinogens.

I can personally vouch for the absolute awesomeness that is contained in these tabs, THE best.

iwjdpy.jpg
These are apparently "blue smileys" even though there's no smile.... Picked these up probably a month or 2 ago, not bitter, normal sized tabs, but the experience I had was not like a true LSD experience, very visual with a great body buzz but none of the actual tripping balls that acid is loved for, for example feeling like there's a lot going on in a room when there's nothing happening, super intense mind racing, and just the general "weird" effects that acid gives, these felt just like I had smoked weed that gave you intense visuals, but as I say they were not bitter, (maybe a slight taste that I noticed when I dropped half a tab but I didn't notice it again when I dropped the other 2.5) so could these be an RC or does the fact that they're not bitter rule that out? edit, should've added I live in Perth and I don't think these are going around anymore but they were going around a fair amount before
Probably DOC: 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-chloroamphetamine. DOC is a substituted alpha-methylated phenethylamine, a class of compounds commonly known as amphetamines. It could explain the rush...!?

Warning - NBOx blotters with Homann prints

When I see or hear references to Albert Hofmann I think " LSD " , and suspect many other folk do so also .

Circulating in Australia at present are at least 2 types of blotter bearing Hofmann-type prints .
One might assume that these tabs would contain LSD , however , this may in fact not be so . At least 2 types of Hofmann print blotter circulating atm contain NBOxx type compounds instead of LSD .

This clearly is a sleazy attempt by the vendor to make sales by linking this stuff to Hofmann"s reputation and LSD ; to which it bears no relationship whatsoever .
LSD is a relatively safe and benign drug . NBOxx compounds can be lethal .

These particular NBOxx tabs are laid on blotters with the very well known bicycle / mountain print identical to that which untold millions of LSD doses have been laid and sold . Another type has a print of the Alex Grey painting of Hofmann holding a model of the LSD molecule .
There may also be others , also easily confused with the genuine article .....

I think this marketing tactic is really sneaky and dangerous .

Beware and be safe .

Hi TGR,

Are you asking if anyone else has come across these and what their experience was like with regards to potency and whether they think it is in fact LSD?

Got my hands on some of the woodpecker "200ug" blotters. (Advertised as 185ug)I saw some discussion on the last page about them but no real information. Are they true LSD-25? Has anybody tried these and can confirm dosage? I don't trust my source but they look the deal. It's been quite some time since I've come across Alice, I'm hoping for an awesome experience :)

They seem legit to me mate..came across some new trips last night too hard to explane the picture so I will upload a picture my mate took...me and my girlfriend had one each while we did laugh a lot there wasn't much visuals invloved there was a bit but not too much and they took quite a while to kick in to the point we were thinking they were duds then BAM tripping

http://m.imgur.com/SA61dYa

So I might be able to source some tabs which are suppose to real LSD (according to a trusted mate) for once instead of 25i shit. They're not perforated, with a blue border and a pink, blue and yellow detailed trippy pattern with peace signs and love hearts ect. They have 'LSD 150ug Laid 10/2014' printed on the back of the tab and apparently have no taste. Anyone seen/ heard of these or have any experience? My mate said they were the best tabs hes ever done however im sceptical because hes inexperienced with hallucinogens.

He's right on the money. They have been lab tested and fall within +- 10% of the advertised dosage.

Studibakerhawk (sorry if i misspelled your handle) is bang on. Yes there were a lot of these going around and people were "oh its real LSD its got Hoffman on his bike". Lol. Came across a mint flavored version IMO low dose DOX chemical. Most others are Nbome.

Recently came across some outstanding LSD. No taste, super clean, best I've had in over a decade. Some kind of Hindu looking art on the printed side. The peaceful tabs mentioned are on par. Just great to have nice clean LSD again even if its just the one trip per year. :)

just a warning to everyone there are some orange tabs going around they have no picture on them just plain orange i think they are 25I-nobme. Me and a friend had one last week and totally freaked out (played with our emotions -.- i spat the dummy with my gf for getting moody with all my moving fuckin stormed off went to my room and cried for legit 20 mins then my girlfriend came in and we made up but before that i had a 30 min crying session witch i could not stop for the life of me and both of us getting upset causing silly arguments and basicly the same shit happend to my mate but he was on his own and on the phone to his girl looping the fuck out) DO NOT consume or buy if you see these... PLUR <3

Any update on how these were?
"pink, blue and yellow detailed trippy pattern with peace signs and love hearts ect. They have 'LSD 150ug Laid 10/2014' printed on the back of the tab and apparently have no taste."
The info on here is positive but I'm still a little skeptical based on all the crap out there right now.
Reason for asking is that I can grab some identical ones with a laid date of 07/2015 but they look and feel like nbombe too me, larger tab, firmer than blotter paper...however no taste. Any info would be great.

Last edited:
"pink, blue and yellow detailed trippy pattern with peace signs and love hearts ect. They have 'LSD 150ug Laid 10/2014' printed on the back of the tab and apparently have no taste."
The info on here is positive but I'm still a little skeptical based on all the crap out there right now.
Reason for asking is that I can grab some identical ones with a laid date of 07/2015 but they look and feel like nbombe too me, larger tab, firmer than blotter paper...however no taste. Any info would be great.
Type of paper doesn't mean anything. Gc/MC or Reagent are the only way to tell. Nbome compounds do have a particular taste that cause a kind of numbing sensation.
I'm guessing your blotters weren't perforated? I have had the batch of these from last year and they were good. Decent strength (2 had me pretty fucked up for a good 12-13 hours) and pretty clean.
If its the same layer then I'd trust them but since they aren't layer on normal blotter and not perforated it's easier copy them. Nbome compounds aren't actually that bad. They don't last as long as acid but they aren't usually dosed to a decent level. Usually too high in my experience and the laying procedure doesn't usually have an even spread. Some way higher than others again this has been my experience.
Since you had no flavour I'd say they would be fine

yeah mate they amazing, clean, some of the best tabs i've ever done, I stocked up on them while I could haha.