• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

they are the goods, they were goin round a while bak, very nice tabs....

wish i could come across some haha

Totally legit man. I had some insane experiences on those tabs. 1 sumo per 4 squares right?

Considering the RC situation I would get as many as you can.

yeah mates still got some sumos, i had a couple of them, i found them really strong and fun, but I hardly take any drugs anymore so it hit me pretty hard, my eyes went huge and my mind went all over the place off less than half lol.

Just a heads up the skull and crossbones/smileys are DOx. Started with a quarter noticed a slight bitter taste put it down to me trying too hard to taste it. After an hour and a slight change of perception I decided on another quarter. Same bitter taste, didn't have anymore after that and received nothing more than what felt like a crappy amphetamine buzz. Consumed at 2 was asleep at 10 absolute crap do not buy.

Theres a new batch of molecule prints going around. Same source as the cosmic elfs apparently. I got a few the other week but havnjt tried them. Wondering if people have come across and how they rate them?

is there any chance that the sumos that obviously came in in bulk via a certain 'retailer' on SR that has now apparently ripped punters off were not actually lsd? I tried them a few times and noticed a slight metalic/bitter taste and was over awed by them, i'm pretty sure i'm going to get told no, they are/were lsd, but i just wonted to check with others.

pretty sure they were acid. i had the same sorta metallic taste, not so much bitter

yeah cheers, i'll get to try them again, maybe it was just metallic and not bitter. It's been a while now since i had any, maybe end of last yr, i cant recall, but old mate still has a few.

^^ The last 3 times i have had metallic tasting cardboard, it has not been anything close to lsd !!

^^ The last 3 times i have had metallic tasting cardboard, it has not been anything close to lsd !!

The Sumos were not really metallic, they barely tasted of anything. I guarantee you it's not the same metallic you're thinking about triptonyzm.

I did find they consistently produced difficulties with saliva, like it would all stick together in my mouth and block up my sinus/throat but I always thought they were definitely LSD. Very good LSD at that.

Molecule hunt! Tell us how they are if you try them :)

Thanks for that guys. If they're stronger I may be even more cautious with the first dose.

are you experienced at all with lsd? if you have tripped before anf know what to expect i would dose one to start and go from there. people these days do not load up singular tabs purely because it is not economical, that is a sad fact.

I'm probably more experienced with LSD than with any other drug. As of recently, I've found it works really well to take half the dose to start with, then the other half one hour later. It has all the mind-expanding / sensory / euphoric power of the full trip but half the inebriation and intensity. It's sort of halfway between a standard acid trip, and mescaline. You can be communicating with angels in higher realms of existence, breaking down your separation from the universe and dissolving your self into the timeless eternity of the moment, remembering you are God experiencing this one particular view of your own infinite manifestation... all the while walking around in public and holding conversations sane enough to not get arrested. It is awesome.

Hey all, first time posting here! Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Came across these today... a bit skeptical :(

No name

Pinkish on the back and has a broken black outline on the edges... Read on this thread that it's not a good sign!

NSW Sydney

image1363442034118753.jpg

$1 coin used.

Mate has had them and said they were amazing, the print is also quite nice but I suspect RC. Anyone seen these?

Cheers!

Last edited: