Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Five Little Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word of warning though: watch out for rips when swimming on acid

lol, but good advice. Reminded me of something that happened Sunday 1am while sitting on the beach at surfers. No acid, just a beer, some sleep deprivation mixed with the glow from a hot day's service, and the moon on the ocean. Those velvety rips just seemed so attractive.....=D ;)

I loved the feeling of diving under the wave and having CEVs going while the water is rushing past you.
Spent a good 30mins just staring at the sand too haha

^ Transformers are supposed to be pretty decent, I know there were a few floating around Perth for a while.

kk thought so. Never heard it used before..

Bad trip?

My mate has come across tabs in Sydney that he says are "different squigly faces" says its def LSD but a bit dirty, more a body load then the Astro's but they are pretty strong.

No pics sorry has anyone come accross these prints?

Thanks.

My mate has come across tabs in Sydney that he says are "different squigly faces" says its def LSD but a bit dirty, more a body load then the Astro's but they are pretty strong.

No pics sorry has anyone come accross these prints?

Could be these Wise420?

attachment.php

They are on page 25 of this thread but there is no info about them

i ate one of the squiggly faces yesterday, tripped very hard for just one tab. didnt have any discomfort, so it seems pretty strong and clean to me. i think 2 of them would blast me right away. im in melb, and ive also heard of people in nsw tripping very hard off just one or two of them.

one guy i know of ate one but didnt feel ANY effects, but now i think that had to do with meds he was on. i def reccomend eating them if you can.

probably shouldn't have an apparent guess at micage. No offence but noone can make such assumptions and it can be quite misleading. And when you say it doesn't really affect you much anymore do you mean visually or altogether? How many do you usually dose on in a session? Just interesting cause i have a mate who claims the same thing.

I'd like to see the hofmann 2009 print

I know the 2008's tasted horrible but were LSD, i'm tipping it was the ink used

There was a ying yang print posted up here not too long ago

Anyone else had these?

I picked these up in Auckland, New Zealand. At the moment we have some very dope acid going around. We haven't had anything below a good medium dose for quite sometime.

It's like a bunch of lines and shapes on some rainbow paper. I haven't seen or heard of these before but have a really good feeling about them and am trying a single one later tonight.

21559_275311101978_685646978_4309561_5876846_n.jpg

will report back tomorrow. Summer aint over yet!:)۞

Yeah bro ... the guy cut it while he was frying! each hit has like an extra 6th :)

Could be these Wise420?

attachment.php

They are on page 25 of this thread but there is no info about them
I found these to be pretty awesome, sourced around Sydney.
Definitely found them stronger than the astros and getafix wizards, both of which I found to be decent dose tabs.

Picked up some Michael Jackson tabs & was reading a few pages back that there a low dose, has anyone consumed these & was there visuals/body load?

Thanks

I'm guessing so he didn't have his grubby little fingers all over the cardboard.

Yeah!

I hate handling Acid as i'm pretty convinced the moisture on your fingers absorbs precious LSD. I always handle it in room with minimal sunlight and wipe my hands really dry.

mitboy123, thats a very dope Micheal Jackson print!

Status
Not open for further replies.