Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Five Little Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
How hectic do you reckon 2 tabs would be?
Feel any body discomfort at all?

Yeah we agreed there was a bit of a body load at the beginning of the trip. For my personally, by the time I was actually tripping, it had pretty much completely gone away.

I think 2 tabs would be pretty intense (in a good way) if you have had reasonable experience with psychs. I guess it's always adviseable to start low and add more if you need it...

Mate they're dolphins and every 4 squares on the back is a faint ying yang.
Not those pictures above. Sorry I can't get a photo they are star wars Yoda now. which are the same dose range so Ive been told and theyre both in Eastern Europe.
EDIT

I don't get half that post but I can assure you that YODA tabs aren't anywhere near 175-200ug

I ate 4 for dinner on NYE and would know if I had anywhere in the range of 600-800ug

100ug max per tab

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah we agreed there was a bit of a body load at the beginning of the trip. For my personally, by the time I was actually tripping, it had pretty much completely gone away.

I think 2 tabs would be pretty intense (in a good way) if you have had reasonable experience with psychs. I guess it's always adviseable to start low and add more if you need it...

I like to think I'm somewhat experienced with acid.
When I first started out, I never did anything less than 2 at a time.
Lovely to see loads of good tabs flying around when the pills have gone to absolute shit

^^^
ditto that

I've only ever had a couple of weak tabs the rest have been quality, even the weak ones were still LSD too

I like to think I'm somewhat experienced with acid.
When I first started out, I never did anything less than 2 at a time.
Lovely to see loads of good tabs flying around when the pills have gone to absolute shit

Amen :)

Very good excuse to take a break from pills anyway, if anybody needed one!

I'll see if I can get photo uploaded, but the Foghorn/Leghorn tabs have a blue and white pattern background with the cartoon characters just chilling there.

I'll see if I can get photo uploaded, but the Foghorn/Leghorn tabs have a blue and white pattern background with the cartoon characters just chilling there.

Very nice tabs, me and a couple friends consumed two each and another mate only consumed one. Intense visuals and an all-round decent trip. Only negative would be the stomach cramps I felt throughout the trip. Would still highly reccommend!

Hey guys a mate tell's me he can get "roosters" he hasnt known anyone to try them yet. I havnt seen them, but as these the prints?

fog_horn1.jpg

Very nice tabs, me and a couple friends consumed two each and another mate only consumed one. Intense visuals and an all-round decent trip. Only negative would be the stomach cramps I felt throughout the trip. Would still highly reccommend!

Your in Perth?

Intresting there must be 2 batches again, im over in Sydney and have them around here.

Interesting...just so people know the Foghorn/Leghorns in Perth don't look anything like that

nah the foghorns in sydney dont look anything like that either, blue and white background

its obviously the same paper in perth as in sydney..

Hey guys a mate tell's me he can get "roosters" he hasnt known anyone to try them yet. I havnt seen them, but as these the prints?

fog_horn1.jpg

I got told I was getting "Roosters" but they were infact Foghorn/Leghorn's. Sky blue background.

The ones in that pic look very different to the ones I recieved in Perth.

Last edited:
A little birdy tells me there is a fresh batch of Yoda tabs

Will report back after sampling

Awesome getafix tabs going around sydney atm, pretty sure Psilo mentioned them before.

To me, stronger than the good mickey mouses that were going around a few months ago

^^Found them to be relatively strong and very clean. I normally dose above 1 tab but was out at a bar in a small town when I first trialed. Only had the 1 tester and was pleasantly surprised at the warping/glistening grass whilst waiting for the taxi an hour later :)

There was plenty of them around so my guess would be that they are from the same batch

Haven't heard of them in Melb in recent weeks but they have been popping up in Sydney for the last few months so enjoy them while they last

new Jan 2010 VIC blots:

Rainbow Spiral Fractals
Purple Yodas
Hofmann Heads
Brown Yodas
Gothic Rose Love Hearts
Felix the Cat

all above laid at 105-120 ug of Blonde Swiss cheese

liq: Blonde, aged Purple, Amber. degraded Black, yadda yadda. and a very special green vial oh sao minty, 3 x washed Swissadelic sunshine at 150 eg per drop min. i hear people will be puddled, soon ;-)

would the swissadelic sunshine be widely available, or is it more of a small group exclusive kind of thing?

I'm leaving my umbrella at home for the rest of summer so that the puddles form on my face =D

Status
Not open for further replies.