• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said there from Amsterdam? U got that years ago in 2006 so how would it be the same? These were made bout a week ago. There Aussie layed tabs. How i know that? Quite simple but aint gonna tell u. Laid from 110ucg/drop liq x 2.

laying sheets by the drop will NOT give a standardised or reliable final product - even capillary lay or painting won't give you an exact dosage either, if you're throwing two drops of 110 onto each blot then you're probably only going to average 100-150ug per blot over the whole sheet.

capillary lay + red light room + slow-dry under CO2 = primo paper

I had what I consider to be the best trip I've had on Boxing Day. My mates mum has left him her house that is right on the beach for 2 weeks so we went there. Started the afternoon of with a nice big line of speed to set a solid base for the night then we all dropped wizards before taking off for a kick in the park and a swim in the baths. I've never had kaleidoscope vision as good as I got that night. Spent ages just chilling on his balcony watching cars drive up and down the road near the beach and because it was raining the reflections coming off the cars lights into the puddles were quite pleasant. We also had a game of marbles which was almost too much fun.

^ Sound's like you had a sick time man, I'm jealous haha. Picking up some tabs tomorrow for New Year's, Ive got my dads house to myself and also bought some fireworks so should be a sick time.

Anybody think taking LSD and setting off fireworks is a bad combo haha?

Get someone who isn't tripping to set up and light the fireworks!

The last thing you want is burn injuries when you are frying

Fireworks/light shows and LSD go hand in hand ;)

I had what I consider to be the best trip I've had on Boxing Day. My mates mum has left him her house that is right on the beach for 2 weeks so we went there. Started the afternoon of with a nice big line of speed to set a solid base for the night then we all dropped wizards before taking off for a kick in the park and a swim in the baths. I've never had kaleidoscope vision as good as I got that night. Spent ages just chilling on his balcony watching cars drive up and down the road near the beach and because it was raining the reflections coming off the cars lights into the puddles were quite pleasant. We also had a game of marbles which was almost too much fun.

I'm guessing these were the yellow getafix wizard tabs?

I quite enjoyed them myself a while back

Yeah they were from the batch around early September. Have had them a few times but Saturday was just so magical. Considering the fact that we came so close to getting the shit beaten out of us by a gang of maoris and we still had the greatest day/night says a lot.

First time dumb questions

hI guys, if anyone has some time just some super quick questions from a first-timer,

first of all, picked this up:

Anyone recognise it? picked up in WA, told was a pink panther but doesnt look like it to me.. can't work out which bit of a pink panther thats for sure
img02551p.jpg

ALso, when i picked it up, near where i picked it up and moved it to smell it (cant smell anything btw) it left a little resiude as you might be able to see from the pic, when i take the tab should (and i know this sounds really noob but dont laugh :p) should i scrape it out and lick it off my finger or anything? I have been storing the tab somewhere that is definately dark but not so sure about cool

Two more quick questions; I read somewhere its best to swallow the tab with distilled water as tap water has chlorine in it and that can destroy the acid, any comments

super duper final quick question: when candy flipping, i have pills but as you know in aus right now its very hard to determine what exactly they have in them (could be BZP, whatever!) is there any danger in a particular combination? I.e. is it a known thing that BZP + acid is bad

thanks for any help i can get guys

^ Can't help you with what tab that could possibly be. As for taking it Just swallow it, preferably with distilled water, not tap water, as even small amounts of chlorine can destroy LSD.

About the BZP + Acid combo i remember reading this trip report on Erowid. It's a BZP+LSD+TMFPP combo but should be similar to what your after.

Hope that help's :)

PS:

There's no such thing as a dumb question when it come's to Harm Reduction and welcome to Bluelight :)

Hey Nervy, welcome to bluelight

Can't help you out with Tab I.D sorry, it's just too small

Weird how there is residue in the bag, could be freshly dropped with liquid LSD but also could be a number of other things...

Pipes and LSD are a big NO NO!!!

There have been numerous cases of bad trips due to this combo and you don't want to go there. For harm reduction purposes I don't recommend combo's but if you still decide to do it, make sure thay are MD** pills and not pipes.

I no longer eat LSD tabs, they can upset the stomach

It is FINE to just chew/suck on them for 10-15mins and spit out the paper. You will have ingested all the LSD by this stage so don't get all upset when you spit that inactive piece of paper out. You could be saving yourself from stomach upsets

I recommend tasting a section of the tab to make sure it isn't BITTER in taste to help rule out compounds other than LSD such as DOI, DOC, DOB, Bromo Dragonfly

Safe tripping

Hey nervy:

Those tabs look super suss. If it was sold to u as pink panthers there def not them and if that was there intentions prob not even LSD at all. To me it looks very suss. LSD does not leave any form of residue on the blotter. Does the tab have any taste at all?

These are the panthers
panthers.jpg

When taking acid just place it under ur tounge and leave it there until it dissolves then swallow with a bit of water. The chlorine that way wont destroy the acid. Also dont mix any form of piperazine with LSD. Thats just asking for trouble. Familiarize urself. Dont forget to report back.

Okay just some more info: my actual brother (not half brother etc etc) who got me these in the first place reckons he litreally saw him break a peice off a big sheet of pink panther, so hopefully its not gonna be too dodge, he reckons it was part of the bottom, i trust him completely so i guess that will be the assumption i make

The bag has been used to put weed in before so it could be just residue from weed

Thanks very much for the help guys! I hope you all have a safe and good new years

Okay just some more info: my actual brother (not half brother etc etc) who got me these in the first place reckons he litreally saw him break a peice off a big sheet of pink panther, so hopefully its not gonna be too dodge, he reckons it was part of the bottom, i trust him completely so i guess that will be the assumption i make

The bag has been used to put weed in before so it could be just residue from weed

Thanks very much for the help guys! I hope you all have a safe and good new years

Theres no big thick black lines on the sheet of panthers. Looks like the letter D. Not saying its not LSD but im 100% positive it isnt a panther as i linked u the pic of them just above. If u trust him u should be fine but if i were to buy that of someone i dont know i wouldnt take it.

Please be careful nervy

Myself and other bluelighters can't see where that tabs fits into a pink panther sheet

Report back after testing

Thanks for the work guys, i guess im gonna have to hope there pinks

my safety precautions where going to be basically eating half and if it tastes bitter spitting it out, any other recommendations safety wise? What _should_ it taste like if it is legit

LSD tabs should have little or no taste. Any taste is usually the ink or paper used and not the LSD

Tabs adulterated with DO*'s will have a VERY noticeable bitter chemical taste that will probably make you cringe

All the best

It could be a copycat panther sheet..

Ask your brother if that was the right picture, and
get him to point out the bit that was ripped off.

How big is the tab? It should be about .5cm horizontal and
and vertical. Either way, good luck and happy tripping.

I'm thinking of maybe taking some acid before I go to my mates place, because I ended up doing the same last year and it was pretty fun.
However this time instead of dropping 2 cheschire cat tabs, I'm thinking of only doing half a panther tab, because the first few hours were wayyy too intense.
Would half a tab be enough for a semi experienced acid user, or should I just go a whole one?

I'm thinking of maybe taking some acid before I go to my mates place, because I ended up doing the same last year and it was pretty fun.
However this time instead of dropping 2 cheschire cat tabs, I'm thinking of only doing half a panther tab, because the first few hours were wayyy too intense.
Would half a tab be enough for a semi experienced acid user, or should I just go a whole one?

You will feel half a tab

Whether or not it will be enough is down to personal preference

This is more suited to LSD discussion BTW

Isn't this the discussion thread? :?
And thanks, I might have half then redose if it isn't enough.

Though he also said they last for ages and that they've been 'double dipped' or whatever

double dipped?? hahahaha

no such thing mate, thats just something drug dealers say so talk up their shit, just liked double or triple stacked pills........pppffttt.

Status
Not open for further replies.