• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i picked up a delicious vial of clear liquid last weekend, it has been stored in my fridge all week and i have just had a look at it tonight and has turned a strange pale green colour. does anyone have any idea what may have caused this? i will test this weekend for loss of potency..

i picked up a delicious vial of clear liquid last weekend, it has been stored in my fridge all week and i have just had a look at it tonight and has turned a strange pale green colour. does anyone have any idea what may have caused this? i will test this weekend for loss of potency..

I have seen this a fair bit

Some liq goes from clear to light green over a few days

Usually doesn't have any effect on potency

I don't bother fridging my liq

Waste of time unless you're house is extremely hot and or humid

I've left tabs and liq in cars in 30+ (inside temp would have been above 50 degree's) with no noticeable drop in potency

Liq does degrade quickly outside of the bottle though

I'm with sustanon, bet they were pipes

2C's and LSD are fanfuckingtastic IMHO

What do you think of 2c-e and acid ?

I have two 15mg caps and was thinking about doing it with acid but I originally wanted to do one with ketamine and give one to a friend.

It happens to be my favorite combo

Have the phens (2c-e) first and wait 1.25-1.5 hours before dropping the cid

Dropping together doesn't synergise well and leads to heavy body load on the come up.

15mg 2c-e (may want to only have 10mg) and 1 tab should be plenty for a trial run and see if you want to up from there.

Words can't describe how well they compliment each other and i think you will agree as with every other tripper i have spoken to about this combo

A camping trip with friends a couple of months ago was synesthesia and tracer heaven after 20mg 2C-E and plenty of acid an hour or so in.

The LSD kicks hard within 10-15 mins when you're already on the phenethylamines

I have tried mixing other 2C's with LSD with good results but 2C-E being so smooth is where it's at.

Enjoy and please contact me or post results of the experience

Sounds good, I won't give one to my friend then haha, I'll definitely post back. I may not do the trip for a month or so, I need to find the perfect time I don't like tripping in situations that aren't perfect.

I don't like tripping in situations that aren't perfect.

Very wise idea

I believe more people need to trip in the right places at the right time

The other week out in melb i saw so many inexperienced teens-early 20 y.o's tripping on acid and obviously losing it.

There is a flood of LSD at the moment and people need to know the importance of mind state leading up to the trip, set and setting.

With so many shit pills around i'm sure we will see more inexperienced users turn to psychs and probably more freak outs

I'm with sustanon, bet they were pipes

2C's and LSD are fanfuckingtastic IMHO

I think you two were right...

Looked into it after reading your comments and apparently they were pipes.

In other news I tried 2C-e and LSD last night and damn is it nice.

Hey guys I got myself a few Astro boys yesterday(7) and plan to trip solo tonight.

The last time I took cid was last friday, took 2 tabs.I was thinking about taking 2 again tonight, but now im thinking more towards 3, plus ive got plenty of weed to help set those visuals off.

I really wanna be seeing some crazy visuals that will amaze the fuck out of me=D

Ill be by myself, in my room listening to music, probably hit up good ol' BL and will be in the dark:D

Anyway just wondering what you guys think about this, all input appreciated;)

My favorite combo K 4-5 hours into an acid trip and blast it with DMT and a bit of poppers:)

Wise420: Tolerance isnt an issue as its been 7 days since u last took it. The green will def amplify the acid but only do it at the end of the trip. U dont wanna get to much anxiety and paranoid especially if ur doing 3 tabs.

last saturday some friends and i took some of the blue astro boy tabs floating around perth. the end result of the trip involved several of us feeling extremely ill and one of us having what i hesitate to call a psychotic episode, but nevertheless was very scary to witness.

we dosed just after midday and headed to the beach. first off, these tabs are extremely strong (i've been told between 125-150ug, and all of us except for one person took two). they took effect after about 5 minutes and within 20 minutes we were tripping very hard with extremely detailed visuals. after about half an hour, some of us started to feel sick. mild discomfort turned into extreme nausea for several of us.

during the peak of the trip, one of my friends entered an extremely bad trip, he's a somewhat experienced tripper, and has done multiple tabs before. he started crying, and shouting, becoming slowly less and less coherent until he could pretty much say only "parents, cia, i'm on lsd, i'm going to die". despite our best efforts to reassure him that he wasn't going to die, he eventually lost control and started shouting that he was dying, and that he was on LSD. we tried to move him to a more comfortable environment and keep him hydrated but around this point the surf life saving club interfered and wouldn't let us take him off the beach or they would call the police.

things progressively got worse after that. just wanted to let you all know that these tabs are extremely strong, and since everyone (including the person who only ingested one tab) experienced some nausea, i would advise you to think hard about whether these are the tabs for you.

astrodj.jpg

^^ Def the tabs for me:)

Sorry to hear about your friend, I know what that must have been like my mate went through a bad trip not long ago and it really scared the shit outta me.

Ive taken quite a few astros, im in Syd(cid, ha=D) and apart from my stomach becomin a little uneasy just before the peak, I havnt had any problems from em:)

Sustanon-Thanks for your input, I always usually smoke when the peak kicks in(have smoked whist on 4 tabs once, but I had already taken about 2-3 that day) and I havnt tripped, visually that hard, ever.Thats where I wanna be at tonight;)

I've smoked during the peak and towards the end of the trip and I have to say towards the end is much better for me. Weed does things to the visuals and changes them in a way and I prefer just the acid. Towards the end I find it brings the visuals back a tad, relaxes me, brings a nice high and gets me ready to sleep :)

I don't think I'll ever smoke weed at any point during a trip. It's just way too touch and go with me. Pretty much every time I've had a turn for the worse it's had something to do with weed. Kinda bums me out when my mates hit cone after cone on the tail end but I guess I'm quite content being in my own little world.

I don't think I'll ever smoke weed at any point during a trip. It's just way too touch and go with me. Pretty much every time I've had a turn for the worse it's had something to do with weed. Kinda bums me out when my mates hit cone after cone on the tail end but I guess I'm quite content being in my own little world.

Hey Stunts, my mate is the same although he smokes weed everyday, and has done for many years whenever he smokes on LSD he gets very bad anxiety, and always has flash backs from the first time he had a bad trip, which was caused by the weed and the situation he was in.

I wouldnt recommend smoking if your on it around a few people, trends to make me alot more anxious too, although ive never had a bad trip.BUT weed in general makes me very anxious, so when i mix the 2 I try not to be round to many people, that's why im gonna get high tonight cus im by myself!(dumped 2 astros 20 mins ago=D)

last saturday some friends and i took some of the blue astro boy tabs floating around perth. the end result of the trip involved several of us feeling extremely ill and one of us having what i hesitate to call a psychotic episode, but nevertheless was very scary to witness.

we dosed just after midday and headed to the beach. first off, these tabs are extremely strong (i've been told between 125-150ug, and all of us except for one person took two). they took effect after about 5 minutes and within 20 minutes we were tripping very hard with extremely detailed visuals. after about half an hour, some of us started to feel sick. mild discomfort turned into extreme nausea for several of us.

during the peak of the trip, one of my friends entered an extremely bad trip, he's a somewhat experienced tripper, and has done multiple tabs before. he started crying, and shouting, becoming slowly less and less coherent until he could pretty much say only "parents, cia, i'm on lsd, i'm going to die". despite our best efforts to reassure him that he wasn't going to die, he eventually lost control and started shouting that he was dying, and that he was on LSD. we tried to move him to a more comfortable environment and keep him hydrated but around this point the surf life saving club interfered and wouldn't let us take him off the beach or they would call the police.

things progressively got worse after that. just wanted to let you all know that these tabs are extremely strong, and since everyone (including the person who only ingested one tab) experienced some nausea, i would advise you to think hard about whether these are the tabs for you.

astrodj.jpg

I'm sorry to hear about your experience mate

I hope you learned a valuable lesson about psychs

Never dose a tab of unknown loading in public

Doing so is asking for trouble

Dosage, set and setting are the key factors of a trip. I'm sure you all could have handled it in a more comfortable setting.

I hope your friend doesn't have any lasting psychological effects. Most people don't after bad trips but, it can happen. Keep an eye on him and seek help if you see any change in his normal attitude

Tripping on the beach is so much fun

Live and learn %)

I'm sorry to hear about your experience mate

I hope you learned a valuable lesson about psychs

Never dose a tab of unknown loading in public

Doing so is asking for trouble

Dosage, set and setting are the key factors of a trip. I'm sure you all could have handled it in a more comfortable setting.

I hope your friend doesn't have any lasting psychological effects. Most people don't after bad trips but, it can happen. Keep an eye on him and seek help if you see any change in his normal attitude

Tripping on the beach is so much fun

Live and learn %)

Spot on man, respect ur psychs otherwise it wont respect u.

Most people learn that one the hard way

I know i did lol

She sure smashes you into respect!

Status
Not open for further replies.