• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric)

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I agree with you innerself, Double dipped and double/triple stacks are marketing gimics, you could be a little more tackful to the Greenlight. :)

I do it all the time Psilo.

Have to keep checking what thread I'm in again. For a semi-experienced user a half should be fine. From my experience you have 2 hours to redose before it becomes pointless, usually by 1.75 hours you can tell how strong the trip is gonna be and if you want more.

I was always under the impression that the initial dose determines how strong it's gonna be, anything taken after this dose will merely prolong the trip.
Any truth to that?
I'm mostly keen to take acid again because I remember the lightshows my friends performed and being amazed at how they changed the colour of the sky with every flick of the wrist.
Not very keen to take most than I have to, and I wanna avoid any confusion from happening so I can still have a decent conversation with friends

I was always under the impression that the initial dose determines how strong it's gonna be, anything taken after this dose will merely prolong the trip.

True up to a point after the initial dose. Keep the second dosage within the first 2 hours and this should intensify the trip (as a posed to increasing the duration)

Any truth to that?
I'm mostly keen to take acid again because I remember the lightshows my friends performed and being amazed at how they changed the colour of the sky with every flick of the wrist.
Not very keen to take most than I have to, and I wanna avoid any confusion from happening so I can still have a decent conversation with friends

I have been told by several experienced psychonauts that redosing LSD is pointless after about the 5th hour. Up until that though, any redosing will prolong the stage of the trip you are up to. For this reason, I love redosing at around 2-3 hours personally. The introspective part of the trip is my favourite part, though I won't lie, OEVs are awesome =)

i dont understand why somebody out there who has worked so hard to make lsd, wouldnt even taken the time to very easily purify it further instead of leaving it black and dirty.

unless its been adultered by people, which i highly highly doubt.

Without going into detail, purification and separation of the intermediates of a typical synthesis can be quite involved. Some require long chromatography columns which employ costly stationary phases and large quantities of very pure solvents. In practice, failure to achieve a pure product earlier in the synth may mean purification down the line a bit is next to impossible. In short, a typical synth requires some expertise, and considerable resources.

Well it seems there's transformer tabs availiable instead of the panthers.
Can anyone give me a comparison between the two?
They both sound pretty decent

Well it seems there's transformer tabs availiable instead of the panthers.
Can anyone give me a comparison between the two?
They both sound pretty decent

Ive heard good things bout them. Not too weak not too strong just average. If u type it in the search i think a few people have already given there info/advice on em.

Yeah I had a quick look, reports seem good, but I'm worried half a tab won't be enough :(

Yeah I had a quick look, reports seem good, but I'm worried half a tab won't be enough :(

Depends on where u planning on takin it. To trip nicely i wouldnt go below 1. From half of that ud get threshold effects. I like OEVs but thats just me:)

Well going to a house party, but not until 2hours of dosing.
I guess having one should be fine

^ Woohoo. Party!!!

If there are going to be others tripping, and you'll be cool with the people there then shouldn't be a prob. Are you experienced with acid? Otherwise you could always take half, see how that goes, then take the other half. Probably a safer idea if your doing all the other drugs.

A word of warning with weed. This can fuck up peoples trip (does for me), so maybe save it for the tail end rather than the peak.

Also make sure you are getting MDxx pills and not pips - getting pips full stop sucks, but I imagine combined with acid it is extra shitty.

Have a good new years

I love weed but I'm not a big fan of it tripping.

But if I do have it have always enjoyed it more on the peak and less on the tail end. Personal preference again.
But don't make the weed decision lightly.

Weed can lead to panic attacks and major paranoia when used in combination with LSD (and any other psych for that matter)

I find that most of the time I regret smoking it when tripping but sometimes it can really enhances the trip in the right environment.

Even daily smokers can have very difficult trips brought on by no more than a toke of a scoob or a small cone so be very careful.

I have seen guys that smoke 3g+ every day get taken out by tiny amounts of weed during a trip

Play it safe

thinking a tab, then 2-3 pills, weed, nangs the whole shebang

Ahhh ok, thats the reason why i asked. If i were to go out me as an experienced tripper id prob only do half a tab with the rest of the things u mentioned.

Oh yeah I don't really like weed, for some reason I get anxiety when I smoke it, but it's usually managable and worth the added visuals.
I was gonna save it for the comedown when all the anti-drug friends bail off to sleep and the rest of us sit around outside sharing stories and whatnot at 3-4 in the morning.
There's a Green Leaf tab also availiable, I reckon I'll stick to half a tab this, I was on 2 tabs last year and I was warning people about the roads made of bugs :\
I should also add the pills are the good white hearts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.