• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric)

Status
Not open for further replies.
with that in mind, Im guessing my 3 day planned tripping experience isnt a good idea :(

Nope, try to wait a bit longer. Tolerance builds up pretty fast. Remember this, if u abuse it, it will abuse u. Respect psychs man, its one thing u shouldnt mess with:)

Yeah tolerence is pretty shitful it's part of the reason I'm laying off pills... You have a Valid point. Taken on board. I was looking forward to this experiment though am a huge fan of acid on the odd occasion I get to do it. Can you recommend a nice combo for a 3 day binge? I want to remember my first doof lol.

Yeah tolerence is pretty shitful it's part of the reason I'm laying off pills... You have a Valid point. Taken on board. I was looking forward to this experiment though am a huge fan of acid on the odd occasion I get to do it. Can you recommend a nice combo for a 3 day binge? I want to remember my first doof lol.

I used to go to OZORA festival (was 40min from my house) and went on massive binges. The actually doof lasted bout a week lol

Thesedays i always like to do different things. Im not really fond of recommending combos as no one knows how the person will react to it. Depends really on what ud like to do. I prefer psychs during early evenings and stims to keep me going in the morning. Just be careful if u are combining things and research everything u will be taking and make sure u can handle them on there own.

Im not really fond of recommending combos as no one knows how the person will react to it. Depends really on what ud like to do. I prefer psychs during early evenings and stims to keep me going in the morning. Just be careful if u are combining things and research everything u will be taking and make sure u can handle them on there own.

Yeah thats fair enough. I dont plan on trying anything I have never had before there (wouldnt mind trying salvia at some point though) I think weed every other day and candy flip the main night, I figure the Vibe would suit that more.

Thanks for your advice sustanon. :)

Acid will work dosing days in a row, you just need more.

Hence why you get yourself a vial and down drops when needed.

Acid has worked for me 4 days straight, probably not the best idea but the point is, it worked.

Being at a doof in that sort of environment enhances its effects anyway, even if the acid isn't doing much on the 3rd day the atmosphere is enough to boost the effects.

Yeh I wanted to do something along those lines, but saving it for a big hoorah would also be good, a vial would be brilliant but to be honest way out of reach at the moment :( am still yet to try liquid.

Am looking forward to a doof though.

Last edited:
Acid will work dosing days in a row, you just need more.

Hence why you get yourself a vial and down drops when needed.

Acid has worked for me 4 days straight, probably not the best idea but the point is, it worked.

Being at a doof in that sort of environment enhances its effects anyway, even if the acid isn't doing much on the 3rd day the atmosphere is enough to boost the effects.

Gotta love that sunday morning 10-20 drop puddle at a doof :D vialicious

It can be better for dancing on when you have a tolerance because you aren't so mentally baffled as the first days dose that sometimes renders me against a tree watching people melt into the dance floor rather than dance myself ;)

Good times

Astroboys I find are much cleaner than the Panthers. You get a pretty solid mind fuck on the Panthers. Took one on saturday with a few of the good Green Mickeys and was off my tree 8o. Candy flipping is great.

I got some astroy boys last night and not sure when i should take them. i am going to an event on new years and would normally take pills but after my first experience on acid a few weeks ago im considering both. any suggestions?

I got some astroy boys last night and not sure when i should take them. i am going to an event on new years and would normally take pills but after my first experience on acid a few weeks ago im considering both. any suggestions?

Hey harry, welcome to bluelight

Firstly, where did you first try LSD? At an event or a was it in a more comfortable situation?

LSD is an amazing drug when it all goes to plan but if things go bad on LSD at an event it could be your worst NYE ever.

You may want more experience with this substance to understand it's full effects before taking it at an event.

Candy flipping (combo of LSD and MDMA) is great if you dose at the right times and the MDMA tends to ground the trip nicely.

If you do decide to go ahead with it, i recommend a low dose of LSD and waiting a minimum of 1 hour before dropping your pills.

I like to take MDMA at about the 3 hour mark of an LSD trip and dance the night away

Remember that tripping in crowds can be a major head fuck for the novice tripper

Party safe and all the best

There are numerous threads on Candyflipping that may be able to help you. In a nutshell - It's advisable to be familiar with both substances prior to poly use as the experience can be overwhelming the first time. Another tip is to cut in half the dosage you would normally take of each substance individually and work out your sweet spot from there on in.

Enjoy!!!

[Combo Thread] LSD & MDMA: the Candyflip
First candyflip..
Candyflip for your first time LSD or MDMA

To Harry, Can I just stress with the pills that are around at the moment please test them before candy flipping...

I will never forget the time that i dropped a Yoda tab and then a few hours in double dropped a couple of pills that later tested up for 2C-B. Total mindfuck.

To Harry, Can I just stress with the pills that are around at the moment please test them before candy flipping...

I will never forget the time that i dropped a Yoda tab and then a few hours in double dropped a couple of pills that later tested up for 2C-B. Total mindfuck.

Oof.... That sounds rough..... I'd like to hear a report on this actually =]

Haha rough describes it pretty well...

5PM
Drop a Yoda tab with a couple of mates and get pretty excited as I know these are good tabs.
5:45PM
Start feeling tingles running up my spine and get that stupid grin on my face that always comes with the acid come up.
6:15
Feeling very very content with the world, talking to person A whom I had just met and she informed me she was on a couple of sugar cube tabs which she told me were quite weak.
6:30
Getting some cool tracers and just feeling gooood. Person B comes over to Person A and myself and asks us if we were interested in some Green eyes, which Person A tells me are from a local press but she has had them before and they are good (I never take pills without testing and I wasn't planning on it but she assured me they were good but not too strong)
7:00PM
Drop two Green eyes.
7:15
Start feeling sick, and boy do I mean sick.
7:30 I am now leaning against a tree watching some beetles still talking to Person A who says that she doesn't think these were the same pills.... No shit.
8:00PM
No longer know where person A is and was struggling to keep from vommiting.

Note** There is a complete 2 hour blank here where I am told I was found talking to a rock about the dwindling supply of good MDMA... weird.

10:00pm
I have no idea where I am anymore and the most intense visuals are happening. I was watching this drop of water fall from a tree into a puddle for about half an hour until i started throwing up.

11:00pm
Lying on the floor with my mates I originally dropped the tab with and I physically couldn't move. Was just lying there thinking i was paralyzed and watching the scenery melt...

1:00am
Have recovered somewhat and start charring up.
3:00am
Took a few valium and went to bed...

It was pretty messy and I am experienced with LSD and 2C-B, but mixing two decent 2C-B pills and a decent tab of LSD i would not do again...

Hey harry, welcome to bluelight

Firstly, where did you first try LSD? At an event or a was it in a more comfortable situation?

LSD is an amazing drug when it all goes to plan but if things go bad on LSD at an event it could be your worst NYE ever.

You may want more experience with this substance to understand it's full effects before taking it at an event.

Candy flipping (combo of LSD and MDMA) is great if you dose at the right times and the MDMA tends to ground the trip nicely.

If you do decide to go ahead with it, i recommend a low dose of LSD and waiting a minimum of 1 hour before dropping your pills.

I like to take MDMA at about the 3 hour mark of an LSD trip and dance the night away

Remember that tripping in crowds can be a major head fuck for the novice tripper

Party safe and all the best

Thankyou, did not no about how to dose etc. I would deffinately say i had it in a comfortable situation and I can see how being at an event could absolutley freak you out, but its something id like to try soon while im young haha.

cheers for the feedback guys i think now il have a few more trys of just lsd before i throw a pill in aswell.

U prob got piped. Piperazines + acid = not good. Hope u feeling better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.