Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric) v II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Food for thought anyway - this being Adelaide we'd probably end with DOx instead of Lucy! The felix and cherub sightings have given me hope though.

theres plenty Felix's in A-town yo. i've sourced from 2 seperate source so far. :)

^^ haha +1

@ SoWhat, are you in W.A aswell??

I know this BLer is from Vic and we have munched plenty of the same board, especially when it comes to the circa 08/09 stuff that IMO was also more plentiful than any of the currently circulating prints and mostly of very good quality.

At the time, SE Aus was fairly well soaked with paper in the 60-120ug range and some delicious liquid. I know many of the BLers from the time have fond memories of the Trifecta, Swiss bliss and my favorite, the incredible Swiss storm of early 09. One drop of the storm was well into 200ug territory. I have fond memories of splitting drops of the storm for less experienced trippers at an amazing doof in central northern Vic and that was more than enough to see them through from 10pm to well after sunrise. As for the paper, it was just really great to know that 1-2 fresh shiva's, poly's, (real) hoff's, NORML's, daffy duck's, felix's etc. were never going to let you down, even if you did do acid every weekend %)

I can't say there hasn't been any decent acid about in recent times but, I do believe it isn't as plentiful as it was 2-3 years ago.

^ Reckon it's cyclical or on the decline? I would guess the former, seems to be a pretty keen market for it :)

i'd have to disagree with u on this issue psssilo ;P

at least for the Adelaide situation anyways.

last 2-3yrs 9999 times outta 10000 any paper i get offered in A-town always do* based.

but recently i've been getting cid from local source, and not just one, two seperate source both offerring good lucy :)

how have u been anyways man. hop on caht sometime to talk yo :)

yeah W.A's situation had defiantly improved over the last 2-3 years.. both quality and quantity wise... (this is me and mates goin through many different sources)

I think a big reason was the MDMA drought and through my experience, meth n lucy were the only real alternatives which were readily available..

can't say much about over east, but I did originally say 'this isolated part of our big island'... (meaning Perth, where joshe and silentangst are from)

I was lucky to get on to 2 Hoffs back in 09.. Holy fucking shit!

Would have to agree that 2 of any of the popular tabs of late aren't even close but I have found it easier to access Acid these days.

yeah W.A's situation had defiantly improved over the last 2-3 years.. both quality and quantity wise... (this is me and mates goin through many different sources)

I think a big reason was the MDMA drought and through my experience, meth n lucy were the only real alternatives which were readily available..

can't say much about over east, but I did originally say 'this isolated part of our big island'... (meaning Perth, where joshe and silentangst are from)

Ya same with bunno 3 year or so ago all the trips ya could get were DOI on cardboard :\ i think that mdma drought may be breaking soon ;)

Last edited:
My local SA town we used to refer to "trips" as "cardboard" due to it all being DO(x), mostly I.

My local SA town we used to refer to "trips" as "cardboard" due to it all being DO(x), mostly I.

haha yup same ere man n back then i didnt really know what doi was had the worst fuckin trip of my life n didnt use again for like 3 years came back to the bikes was pretty let down then got the cherubs :D

Last edited:
My first tabs were the purple Ohms, I think most people on here thought them to be DOC. They were deff DO(x). My only fond memory of the ol' cardboard.

Does any one else here find LSD has more physical side effects (Jaw clenching, muscle tension etc.) than Phens?
I noticed on my last trip of acid (Cherub) that it had a lot of side effects for me and is deff not the psych for me.

My first tabs were the purple Ohms, I think most people on here thought them to be DOC. They were deff DO(x). My only fond memory of the ol' cardboard.

Does any one else here find LSD has more physical side effects (Jaw clenching, muscle tension etc.) than Phens?
I noticed on my last trip of acid (Cherub) that it had a lot of side effects for me and is deff not the psych for me.

yea i found some cherubs to be squeaky clean and some to have mild effects on the body bloating acid gut ect maybe storage fuck knows

^^ I got horrible acid gut from the cherubs both times I took them...

Third eye skulls and felixes are far cleaner IMHO

Yeh I consumed the cherubs of all incarnations for a good 12 months or more often than not had the dreaded "acid guts", mind you most of my doses were 2+ tabs.

^ People were putting all their chat that belonged in here in the other thread, which wasn't appropriate but we were phoning it in I guess as it hasn't been cleaned up. The new LSD Info Request thread should be much better then the last one, and this thread should start becoming a lot more active.

Yeah I think people just forget this thread exists a bit, it's always tucked neatly away until it occasionally gets bumped.

Went to a mates, he had [snip] potent liq (all tested) and microdots [snip]. Finally microdots hittin the scene. Not sure of dot potency but liq ranges from mediocre to clear 1 drop wonders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to a mates, he had [snip] potent liq (all tested) and microdots [snip]. Finally microdots hittin the scene. Not sure of dot potency but liq ranges from mediocre to clear 1 drop wonders.

Some pics would be nice bro :) would love to sample the microdots i hear good things about them!

Edited by a bloke who would post all the different prints he has but modship hits and now youre censoring me? pull ya head in.

Discretion is my friend, thanks for that non-insightful blatantly obvious fact......uhhh

So deep acid thinkers I have a question that I sort of know the answer to but would like to sound out the bluelight opinion range. Is acid such a really bad thing for some first timers to take before a festival/outdoor event?

How well do you know them? How well do they know themselves?

Pros- Could have a mindblowingly incredible time.

Cons- Infinite number of variables. You don't know the people that will be there and you don't know what will be happening around you (sometimes you have a good idea but you don't know for sure). Most importantly you don't know how these guys will handle it. For first timers I've always suggested quiet, comfortable and somewhat controlled settings. If the first timers have little experience with psychedelics I wouldn't want to have that burden on me in a festival environment.

I've seen freakouts and bad trips and they are traumatic not just for the person experiencing it but for the people who are with them. At least in a quiet home-like setting you can settle panic pretty easily, and stop it from spiralling out of control. One guy who thought he was being tough dosed a ridiculous amount, despite us all being very clear with him about what dosage he should start off with...add some very good meth and alcohol at a hectic setting and you get the potential for bad times... Add in the fact that this guy has no idea what he's in for + that he has trouble letting go while sober. Nightmare scenario and almost turned me off psychedelics for good. I won't go into details because it was the longest 24 hours of my life and is disturbing!

There's always some risk involved :) for their first times plan it out a bit...be safe and smart and you'll most definitely almost always have a blast. If they enjoy themselves go for the big event and have a marvellous time.

Just my rambling opinion anyway.

Years of experience has given me a 6th sense on who I would be willing to introduce lsd to. If I am responsible for a rookie I would also make sure I dosed a little lower as well. Nothing more frightening than your trip sitter losing his/her shit and leaving you on your own.

Great post and advice Busty. You can't beat experience and I personally don't have enough to make those calls.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.