Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric) v II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't want the rats knowing too much ey?

Not good to hear nano. Hopefully karma puts all the bastards in their places in a timely manner :)

Not looking forward to seeing the port a loo's at any Summer doofs if that is true nano. :(

I'm still having trouble reading nanos post, I think I'm just over tired but basically he's just saying that all the acid going around is sub par?

Sounds like the profiteers have got their greedy mits into lucy. No worry, karma will sort them out :)

Aaaah. Meaning there's some nasties going on behind the scenes of those tabs we're muching?
Of all the drug trades to have that kind of crap, I figured LSD would be the last... :(

So deep acid thinkers I have a question that I sort of know the answer to but would like to sound out the bluelight opinion range. Is acid such a really bad thing for some first timers to take before a festival/outdoor event?

These guys are experienced in pills and speed but have never had acid before. Personally my first time on strong-ish acid was also the night of my first extacy pill (over a decade ago so yes it was real mdma back then!) and I was too overwhelmed to stay at the indoor rave I was at and had to go home (and a most wonderful night at home getting into adventures it was). I had a few great trips after that in boh social and non-social situations and never suffered paranoia.But we are all a bit older these days and have too much to lose to risk carrying into an event so I was thinking perhaps acid would be a nice day-long solution. What are the pros and cons?

... Is acid such a really bad thing for some first timers to take before a festival/outdoor event?

In my opinion, YES. What's wrong with them getting a trip or two under thier belts before trying acid in an environment with thousands of other people, sober people, security, police, music, lights, overwhelming stimulation, a perfect recipe for a complete wig-out? Pro: they could have the time of their life, con: they could have the worst time of their life and never touch acid again. I'll ask another question: do you know their mental health history? Are you sure you know their mental health history?

^ Seconded. It could be great or it could be a disaster. Wouldn't recommend it. Personally I would only do a low dose at events like that, I find it gets to the point where the trip (good or bad) overpowers your enjoyment of the festival and then you might as well just be at home or in a park with a few mates ;)

Bullshit. I've seen 100's of people trip for their first time at a bush doof etc and have a ball. Some have appreciated the experience and have said its not the drug for them, but none have had a hard time because they were surrounded by 20 mates all ready to help them out should they need them. I wouldn't go to a commercial event, but a bush doof is perfect and if i had my time over again, i would have tripped at one for my first.

A doof is a different story really, but if it's a commercial event it definitely doesn't seem like a good idea. Especially if there's alcohol there.

Yeah definitely not a commercial event, you take roids there ask the muzzas trust me its fully sik.

^ yeh sorry I was assuming he meant one of the big, mainstream, single day->evening commercial fesitvals too.

Status
Not open for further replies.