Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric) v II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not commercially available from what ive heard. Supposed to be stronger than originally thought.

Ahh Euro acid :)

Edited by a bloke who would post all the different prints he has but modship hits and now youre censoring me? pull ya head in.

Discretion is my friend, thanks for that non-insightful blatantly obvious fact......uhhh

I removed the large quantities that were stated in your post. When I used to post about large quantities (before I was a Mod) the exact same thing happened to me (a hell of a lot TBH). I'm not doing anything different when it comes to moderating your posts so don't even try to say that I'm trying to wield some sort of power over you or that other moderators wouldn't edit your post in the same way. I no longer post quantities because I see the big picture now that I'm working behind the scenes. It's not hard to say that you know what is going around without stating quantities.

I know you have been an angry poster over the years but this is nothing to get angry about.

Liquid's potency ..

so can anyone comment on the average potency of the liquid they have picked up compared to the tabs they usually get? does one drop usually = one tab or are one of the two noticeably stronger?

(I'm well aware strength can vary from one extreme to the other but I want to hear what people that acquire liquid have to say as)

so can anyone comment on the average potency of the liquid they have picked up compared to the tabs they usually get? does one drop usually = one tab or are one of the two noticeably stronger?

(I'm well aware strength can vary from one extreme to the other but I want to hear what people that acquire liquid have to say as)

I don't acquire it really that often, but I'd say if you want really good quality acid it's more likely to be found in vials than on tabs, at least IME. I dunno it's sooo hard to tell what's going around and how it's different without the tab sheet as an identifier. I'd say if you're buying it can be really hit or miss, like you said it can be weak as and require multiple drops for a general 1 or 2 tab experience, or one drop can just glue your face to the wall. It's far too varied with not enough info to narrow it down I reckon.

^ What he said. I've seen vials that were very potent, but then again the occasional one that was a let down. It would be nice if there was a way to easily identify liquid so it could be discussed in the 'What's Going Around' thread, but unfortunately no one can tell what liquid you have.

Oh man when you do get really good potent liqqy you fucking know about it but. It's all about whether you're willing to risk however much you're spending on a possible hit or miss, kind of the same when the young-uns buy pills.

^ i experienced ego loss and an obe as well only on the first half, the 2nd half produced pronounced body stimulation and alot of hallucinations/visual disturbances. I couldn't stop dancing to music and was having an awsome time playing with my trip toys, when it started wearing off me and my partner walked around and admired/discussed the beauty and our interpretations/understanding of the art my parents have in the house. I have a whole new appreciation for art. I found myself after almost 5 years of bad drug use i went through ego loss during the peak but had my partner comforting me guiding me through the rough time. I sprnt the next 5 hours working with her getting every emotion overcoming me at once to unknit the problems i tried to hide from. I honestly say Lsd has changed my life for the better and i have no judgement or hate towards others i once had. What an amazing chemical and imho better than Mdma. I will write a trip report now I had some sleep and some food. I can start to remember bits and pieces of what was the best day/night of my life to date! The stuff i thought would taste shit had no taste, i remembered the saying if its bitter then its a spitter.

^ i experienced ego loss and an obe as well only on the first half, the 2nd half produced pronounced body stimulation and alot of hallucinations/visual disturbances. I couldn't stop dancing to music and was having an awsome time playing with my trip toys, when it started wearing off me and my partner walked around and admired/discussed the beauty and our interpretations/understanding of the art my parents have in the house. I have a whole new appreciation for art. I found myself after almost 5 years of bad drug use i went through ego loss during the peak but had my partner comforting me guiding me through the rough time. I sprnt the next 5 hours working with her getting every emotion overcoming me at once to unknit the problems i tried to hide from. I honestly say Lsd has changed my life for the better and i have no judgement or hate towards others i once had. What an amazing chemical and imho better than Mdma. I will write a trip report now I had some sleep and some food. I can start to remember bits and pieces of what was the best day/night of my life to date! The stuff i thought would taste shit had no taste, i remembered the saying if its bitter then its a spitter.

hahahhaahahaha that made me laugh my ass off!!I must say i enjoy mdma alot more than lsd the reason being is that there is very little chance of having a bad trip and the empathyyyyyyyyyy I LOVE IT.....Dont get me wrong LSD is a wonderful substance but i think i've gotten all i can (or all i am ready for) out of pychs......For now :p
You wanna go to freaking other planes of existence? then i recommend getting yourself acquainted with a substance called DMT and then trying it while on LSD BUT BE CAREFUL!!.40mg of dmt come back dose 2.5 cherubs then as im peaking dose another 40mg dmt.I was fucking flying over 1000000's of universes holding onto some female spirits hand as she guided me through my trip it was awesome!!!!I've tired to write a trip report about that trip many times but my words do not do it any justice i end up getting caught up in the detail and writing a 6000 character essay.i must say tho 1 thing from that trip has stuck with me and is really messing with i was told a date on that trip that i will never forget 19/10/2019 is apparently the day a very close family member is going to die :\

Also once u get a little more expirence with LSD you should try a solo trip i've always gotten much muuuuuuuuch better results dosing alone than dosing in a group or even 1 other person :)

lol going wayy off topic sorry modz will try to use the other thread now :D

Last edited:
^ haha yeah when i feel the need to trip again i will as i have a few left over but for now i am happy with the new me. I would like to candy flip sometime but hey that will be another day. About the solo trip well it will probably happen down the line sometime. Ive been doing mdma for 5 years now and as good as it really is it didn't come close to the feeling lsd gave me :)

After reading this thread before sleeping last night, I ended up have an interesting LSD trip with my friends in a dream.
I remembered about re-dosing as well, and I was pissed that I couldn't re-dose (didn't know I was dreaming)

And ended up having a really nice time, the tabs tastes like strawberry too!
I accidentally dropped like 10 tabs in some water, would dropping an LSD tab in water for like.. 2 seconds ruin the tab?

Luckily it was only a dream, a nice nice dream :)

Nice dream:) and yea It def would loose potency as it may react with sum chemicals in the water like chlorine.

hehehe ohhh gotta love dreams when you consume drugs!like a free taste of the pureist drugs ya cn get :D

Finally got my hands on some Felix tabs. Going to
have 4 solo tonight (possibly my biggest dose yet to date). The only other drugs I have are 2 box nitros, 0.8 gram hydro, 3 5mg Valium, and three quarter Russian standard vodka bottle. If the felix are as good as I hear then tonight should be interesting to say the least.

Here we go again!

dosed 2 felix the cat tabs last night, and i have one thing to say to all fellow acid users. I now understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.