Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric) v II

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha when I first read that I was like what the fuck? now I understand where your comin from haha

haha :D indeed indeed

THERE IS NO BOX! just u and the lsd and the world all connected ;D

or maybe there is a box? :D

I have finished reading ‘The Psychedelic Experience’ by Timothy Leary. It is swimming in insightful transcendentalism, but I’m worried I have researched too indepthly in what should have been a learning experience of my own. Will I associate every facet of my LSD trip (or shrooms, but I’d prefer LSD to be my first time) with components of Leary’s book? Will it be totally different? Or will all the accumulated theory that I’ve gained be only beneficial in the long run, even if it isn’t akin to what Leary describes regarding ego loss, rebirth etc. It’s just a case of “I will know once I try it”, isn’t it?

I am prone to anxiety but I know, through much introspection, where it stems from and how it manifests. People say they have gained marvelous insights about the impermennece and beauty of life from LSD, but I’ve felt I’ve always had that since I was smoking weed (although can definitely get caught up in ego games and lose that sense of raw wonder). It allowed me to be more introspective, grasp my wisdom, and so too realise the irrelevance of my anxiety and how it all stems from the mind. This resulted in a deep interest in the likes of Carl Sagan, Alan Watts, meditation, Zen Buddhism etc. And while this has helped, I sometimes feel – especially Watts philohopshy – is only intellectually fascinating and it’s an ambivalent struggle to actually grasp directly the lack of ego, the game, the void etc. Meditation does help to an extent, but it does quickly fade away as the game returns. I am still prone to get caught up in the imaginary tomorrow and let thoughts manifest etc.

So, maybe at the age of 22, it is time for LSD? I just hope reading The Psychedelic Experience doesn’t ruin it for me by expecting too much or trying to grasp Leary’s methods to the letter. The book inspired ‘Tomorrow Never Knows’ – the concluding song from The Beatles ‘Revolver’ album. Lennon subsequently changed his mind about the book, discussing how taking LSD and following that made him feel inept at anything. Maybe he experienced ego loss in the wrong fashion? Has anyone else read ‘The Psychdelic Experience’ before their first LSD trip and then had it? How did you go?
And what’s LSD like in Australia? Is it scarce like MDMA? Is there a lot of fake LSD out there? And what of anxiety can you get? It seems for me that people in Australia are more prone (or talk about it) to get anxious when smoking weed than what I’ve seen online with other countries. Is there many different quantities of LSD or is it all pretty permanent? My friend says he can get microdots – what are these like?

Thanks. x

I'm not in the LSD scene much but my observations in general are:

LSD is alot "cleaner" than pills. If you get a "bad" trip it is most likely weak or possibly a DOx chemical. There aren't many chemicals that are active at the microgram level you can fit onto a small piece of paper.

LSD is around but can be hard to find, compared to pills which are easy to find (although probably not MDMA).

Its always a good idea to read alot about a drug you are planning on trying. This way you can make up your own mind. Whether or not it will affect your experience I couldn't say for sure. If you do decide to do it remember that it is relatively safe, you wont die from LSD on its own and if things do go bad - Its only a drug and you will be ok after it wears off.

MIcrodots are generally regarded as being stronger and a better/cleaner LSD. There is a picture of some a few pages back. Small red stars.

^^ I haven't read that specific book, but I did read quite extensively around LSD and psychedelics before taking them. Personally I don't feel it significantly altered/guided my experience, but there's really no way of knowing for sure. I can say that my first trips certainly didn't have too much in common with those I had read about. Even if it does influence the trip, would that be undesirable?

Ego loss is a very challenging experience, however one attains it (though probably much more confronting when suddenly thrust into it through chemical means). I don't think it'd be too unlikely that Lennon had bad experiences with it, given the way some of his views and behaviours changed.

LSD is not as scarce as MDMA in most of Australia these days. I've never heard of anyone being sold LSD that wasn't psychedelic, but it sometimes is substituted with other compounds, such as the DOx family (tends to be thicker paper and tastes bitter; it lasts much longer than LSD and has a slightly different profile of effects, generally a bit more stimulating). Most people will get anxious every now and then on psychs, but it shouldn't be a big issue provided you don't take bigger doses than you can handle, you have a comfortable set and setting, are with an (ideally experienced) sitter, and have ways of dealing with the anxiety. Quantities of LSD on blotters and in microdots can vary a lot, but most are low to medium doses - unless you get advice from someone experienced and trustworthy, I say start with 1 tab. Do you have more info about the microdots (i.e. colour, shape, location)? Someone may have tried them already

You will enjoy it :)

I can confirm. LSD IS BACK :> back in A-town at least.

Just sourced those black felix cat tabs from my local source :DD::D:D:D:D

A lot of nasty chems can be put onto blotter, I have heard that real LSD
glows under blacklight, I'm not sure tho

A lot of nasty chems can be put onto blotter, I have heard that real LSD
glows under blacklight, I'm not sure tho

Realistically there aren't many adulterants that are likely to be on tabs and are active at the low doses which a tab can hold. I've never come across tabs that weren't LSD or DOx, but I'd say the next most likely thing to be on them would be nothing ;)

Last edited:
No, they're 2 different chemicals, though erowid says that Bromo-DragonFly "could" be considered an analogue of DOB (which is also called Bromo-DMA - perhaps the source of the confusion?)

Yeah I wasn't sure, either way one thing I know is you certainly don't want Bromo especially if you're eating them 2 or 3 at a time.

^ I've just moved some posts over here from the LSD circulation thread. Please try to keep that thread on the topic of currently available tabs only guys :)

Well that was a helpful post. Thanks for that one p-man! 8( %)

Lol! Think I just found his username amusing at the time..

Hey, how is lsd usually transferred onto sheets/tabs btw? Is it blotted or dipped? Just remembered having this conversation with a mate ages ago.

Lol! Think I just found his username amusing at the time..

Hey, how is lsd usually transferred onto sheets/tabs btw? Is it blotted or dipped? Just remembered having this conversation with a mate ages ago.

pretty sure blotting paper is put on liquid lsd to abzorbe it then hung up to dry

KARMA...ummmm, hmm, right then. plenty of that same ol' same same but not all that different acid, dopey microdots n stars loaded w/60 ugs of third rate crystal, tired off the web cellulose blot reruns (retreads) variopotent solutions of liqqy tending - have you noted as of late to discolour to greenish-yellow, crystal itself...yawn.

and further, to put it rather bluntly - i would stay well clear of any recent / new liquid, blotter, hell, any LSD that will be making the rounds in Australia for the next 8 months. and not just because there aint none of that fluff, needlepoint nor even yo nanna's standby white swiss cheese being used as starter - but - and take this as ya might comin from an old nutter - for reasons of karmik contamination. personally, i wouldn't touch any Aussie acid this comin year with a long friggin pole.

with a singularly notable exception. the Alex Greys. simply, this LSD did not grow up in EU, it actually is clear white light crystallised into physical form by masterful, high-minded alchemists and dosed at 90-95 mikes per per tab on unperfed, white, thin paper printed with the most detailed artwork i've seen seen to date.

or - its the best LSD you've never had. or - some fortunate humans are going to have an amazing summer ;)
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/1917/als001.jpg

Last edited:
Jeez nano i had to read through that like 4 times before i could understand it, cryptic as ever i see ;)

I wouldn't go touching LSD period to be honest. Maybe a once off with a few close mates, but I'd still never touch the stuff outside of a home setting. Not that I haven't done my fair share of acid. The whole psychedelic experience doesn't appeal to me as much as some intense euphoia, a nod, or stimulants do.

Status
Not open for further replies.