Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric) v II

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ How did it go? I wouldn't have dosed again 10 hours after the first tabs, seems like it would have been a waste.Generally when people recommend re-dosing with LSD, they say to do it about an hour after taking the first dose. Personally though, with LSD I've always preferred to just take it all at once. :)

My first time on the cherubs i dosed 1 then 8 hours later dosed another 1 and had my first expirence with ego loss was amazing :D

^^ there definitley was a re surge in the trip and I had visuals for like 20 hours but it did not make the power worth it and feel like I wasted thevtabs a bit.

I would not have ever thought of dodging again if it had i not had benzos in the day,they justtook all the acid energy out and felt like just lying down like when you just fully e'd.

Oh yeh I dosed like 2 table spoons of fake instant nestcafe coffee about 3 times so I knew something was off.

^ I once had a combo of acid, diaz and weed that felt a lot like e. Never been able to recreate it though :p

^^^ yeh had plenty weed too and the combo was very E, if only I could stop myself from drifting into a sleep nod.

Am planning a colossal trip for sunday, and have thought up a few ways to really fuck with my mate (we like to mess with each other when tripping) I have been practicing talking backwards with my girlfriend so we are going to do that about peak time of the trip and see if it has any decent results. Can anyone think of any other decent fuck withs? :)

Get your mate to have a shower at some point and just stick a stock cube in the shower head. He'll have a nice beefy smell for the rest of the night :p
Granted that's more of a prank, but hey, that's all I've got.

^ Please don't do that to anyone who's tripping... I think he means more psychological tricks

Get your mate to have a shower at some point and just stick a stock cube in the shower head. He'll have a nice beefy smell for the rest of the night :p
Granted that's more of a prank, but hey, that's all I've got.

lol its a decent prank but yeah am thinking more psychological pranks. To back up the talking backwards am currently reversing a ripped version of Fear and Loathing so it'll be playing backwards in the background when I start talking backwards. :) I think this will be rather fun.

Will keep the stock cube idea in mind for next April fools though. :)

mate, try and convince him that when he's not looking at a certain wall/ door/ fridge or whatever it changes colour, but only when he looks away, then sit back and watch him try and 'trick the wall' into revealing its true colours. ive done this once before and it worked a treat, happy pranking:)

Put him in "theee boxxx" walk up to him and say okay man im gonna put in the box and hold a invisable box in your hands and put it onto his head.After you have placed the box on his head start talking but make no noise make sure you get all your mates to do this.I'll bet ya a few hours later you will have your friend running up to u asking to take the box offf his head =D

Both pretty awesome suggestions. The wall one seems a lot easier to pull off though :) will deff give that one a go. Fingers crossed the trip still happens though, damn unreliable friends lol

Honestly I'd rather be covered in beef water while tripping than have my mind obliterated by my mates. Then again you can undo the damage of a psychological prank gone wrong, you can't unbeef the smell so yeah probably not a good idea :/

Oh wait I've got one, one time whenever I looked away my mate would put a big bracelet in his nose and declared himself "The Bull Nugget" then when I looked away again he took it out and acted normal. Continue until they stop laughing which probably won't be for a while.

just dropped the 2 microdots I scored ages ago, should be good.

I also forogt about nitrous and yesterday got somone to express post them to me. so going to be fun times trying to pick from the post office at some stage.

weeeeeeeeeeee

2 hours and on't get me wrong, beautiful LSD,

But i think nano might have been right on 65ug per dot........

still feeling greah tho.................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

anyone have any idea what the penalties for possession of a "small quantity" of lsd are? i have had a look and there seems to be very little info out there when it comes to the actual repurcussions, even anecdotal stuff

can anyone provide some info?

^^sorry no idea neverjiggy,

I have never been busted in OZ for acid just scoring weed in pub housing canberra flats, and H when desperate.

can't see how i would be so unlucky to have tabs found on me when they are so damn easy to hide

I'm sure there are probably some other's out there with more LSD/busted exp.

On the other hand of discussion I just dropped one well stored alex grey (medium streghth) came home a bit pissed and looked in the freezer and was like fuck it just one. .

got to work at a 12pm tomorrow tho. Mabye should have not wasted a tab and got some sleep.

I find a storing loads of tabs in the freezer difficult on certain level, as they are just there (where u consume food for fucks sakes). thanks God for the immediate tolerance

Last edited:
^^ well it was a waste.

be careful if you drop one tab - when ur that drunk/benzo still fall asleep. fuck

oh well at least i half tripping after having basilcally passed since the last post.

and todays breakfast is 3 clouds. i'm hoping 3 would get me where i want to be.
i'll know in 30mins if not i got 2 more to eat :D

Status
Not open for further replies.